Looking for a graphic designer to help update my character sheet for a new game!

Hi everyone!

I currently have a character sheet I'm happy with for my game...

However, it needs some updating for a new game I've created. It's broadly the same, but it need a new design principle for the backgrounds and such (the new game is a Superhero game, the previous was Science Fiction).

EDIT: By Character Sheet, I'm referring to this: eratheconsortium.shadesofvenge… - which is why I asked for a graphic designer. I keep forgetting that character sheet means something different to artists!

I'm looking for someone to give me a hand with the updating!

Drop me an E-mail at ed.jowett@shadesofvengeance.com or a note here if you are interested - please don't forget to include your price!

Thanks,
Ed
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, i'm interested, i'm professional graphic artist. 
I specialize in designing GUI / vidéo-game graphic design
I can make all for $80 - payment twice - professional quality

portfolio.pinterac.net
pinterac.net
jiun.net

pinterac@gmail.com
I'd be interested, I have an architecture/design background with plenty of experience with layout and format design for projects, portfolios, and the like and believe that my skills could easily be adapted to fit your needs. What sort of time commitment do you foresee for this project, and did you have a particular price or range in mind?

Thanks,

FN
I don't see it taking a particularly long time - box shapes need to be redesigned and textures changes, a new element needs to be made, but all the other elements can be reused... font needs changing...

I'm really looking to come in under $80, the lower the better (obviously). I genuinely don't see how this could be more than about 4 hours' work for someone familiar with Photoshop.
Hm, well I suppose I could do it for around $65 if you'd like. 

-FN
Hi...

I've updated the main topic, because I forgot again that to you guys here "Character Sheet" means "character design & turnarounds"... sorry about that, totally my bad.

I mean I need this: eratheconsortium.shadesofvenge…, which is a nice, Science Fiction themed, character sheet modified with some new elements, a few things changed out and the "theme" changed to "superheroes" in some way. Probably clever textures and a few modified shapes should do it.

Apologies for the misunderstanding there.

Ed

Hello,
Greetings of the Day!!
I'd like to speak to you about your project in more detail. I represents Lycus Arts Entertainment LLP.The Lycus Arts Entertainment LLP is a fully-equipped character/creature design, production design, Animation and visual effects creative team for film, television and video games industry. We deliver everything from concept art development to high quality rendered 2D/3D Animation and Art development.
Here You will get AAA quality service at Indie Price and you will be always in loop with our award winning communication services through mail/Skype.

You can see some of our work samples here:
www.lycusarts.com

Contact Details:
Email ID: lycusarts@gmail.com

Cheers,
Rajeev