Game illustration and miniature development.

Im looking for an Artist to draw 15 illustrations knights, Angel, Demon lord and Dragons. I would need the illustrations to have front, side and back view in order to have them developed into miniatures. im looking for a Lineage/ Diablo feel kinda look for the illustrations. This is for an alpha project board game. So basically im looking for two types of people one who can draw really good illustrations giving me all views and another who is capable of making these images into small sculptures maybe 4 to 5 inches tall. So if your interested please leave a comment and price per illustration or sculpture. THanks.
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My name is Kristel Ann Raymundo, freelance game artist based in the Philippines. I wish to offer my services as a freelance 2d artist. With over 5 years of experience in game development, I specialize in characters and environment art (concept to final art). I also have an experience in board game development.

Please see my online portfolio to see samples of my works:

Regina by krayisako TCT Box Art by krayisako JC by krayisako Player Reference Card by krayisako
Hi there I am very interested in this opportunity, and feel like I am able to deliver what you are requesting. Here are some examples of my work.

Angel by JasonTN Poseidon by JasonTN Balance by JasonTN Redemption by JasonTN  Spin by JasonTN 
For more examples of my work check out my gallery. jasontn.deviantart.com/gallery…
In terms of price, it would be about $350 per set.
If  you are interested please feel free to note me and we can discuss things further. Thanks so much for your time!
Hello,

I would like to be considered. You may view my work at ninjacart.darkfolio.com/

My price for each illustration is $300 (front, side, back)

Thank you for your time,

Joshua
Hi,

I'm interested with your offer

- e-mail : 3d2dizayn@gmail.com : email me, that's the fastest way to contact me!

I am interested in painting for children's educational gameplay/ storybook illustration applications.   If you like my 2d artwork, contact me by email, and we can discuss options. My rates are reasonable and I do take PayPal.

Check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com or
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
If you need something illustrated or want to bring your ideas to paper,
I'd be more than happy to work on your projects.

I also draw cartoon or realistic portrait illustrations.
Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii cartoon-Character-portrait-commission series 3 by eydii
cartoon-Character-portrait-commission series 2 by eydii cartoon-Character-portrait-commission series 1 by eydii
Portrait painting Commission Info by eydii Portrait Commission Info 2 by eydii

Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii
Painting the spring time by eydii The Ant and the Grasshopper   An Aesop Fable by eydii
Children's picture books page 2 by eydii Children's picture books page 1 by eydii
Story books new style paragraph illustration by eydii painting the cat by eydii :thumb417716672:
Christmas card commission by eydii Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii character design book projects by eydii character design by eydii
2D Character for storybooks by eydii story book character Portrait2 by eydii
story book character Portrait 1 by eydii A Personal Story Book project cover test by eydii new cartoon style illustration by eydii
Painting The Happy Smile by eydii
Hi, I'd like to do these concepts. 

Old Bonetongue by Sarmati Toadstool Troll by Sarmati Lem the Bard by Sarmati Truth lies just beneath the surface by Sarmati Drink or Die! by Sarmati The Allfather by Sarmati Kleiner - Accursed RPG by Sarmati
Hi, I am interested. Please find my portfolio at www.sebastianwagner-art.com/
Hello,
My name is Elicia Mitchem and I am interested in the position advertised. As a SCAD Atlanta Graduate I can bring your world to life. I had the privilege of being thought by some of the best professors in the industry today. My skill set enables me to have the efficiency needed in order to complete the project on time. Please take a look at my portfolio.

www.behance.net/gallery/153873…

www.behance.net/gallery/149185…

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Sincerely,

Elicia Mitchem
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write i am highly motivated to cooperate with you

I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, with some business experience and finally I specialized in digital painting. 

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
Dear Raven

my name is Miguel Brücker and i am a Concept artist / Illustrator specializing on visual development and pre-production design for the entertainment industry, but also Illustration for TCG. As i am currently on the look out for high quality Clients, i would love to aid your Project with Illustrations for your Miniature Line-Up, thus i am sending you this inquiry. I look forward to hearing from you.

Services:

Card Illustration
Visual Development of Pitch Packages
Character, Creature and Costume Design
Environment, Scene and Set Design
Marketing and Promotional Illustration

Currently Available for Freelance.

Portfolio: cargocollective.com/Diceshowca…
Hello. I'm interested.

Prices and samples can be found here: COMMISSIONS *big update*

Some samples:
Some Stuff by NickBeja 

Asiana and Fighter Jet by NickBeja  
Sorcerer by NickBeja
Warrior by NickBeja

Scout by NickBeja
Hi 
I would love to help with your project!
My email is: raquelgrisales@gmail.com
Here is my DA were you can see some of my work and my website

cloverskull.deviantart.com/
cargocollective.com/raquelgrisales

Be brave by cLoVeRsKuLL,Conina by cLoVeRsKuLLRincewind by cLoVeRsKuLL

Thank you! 
Raquel
Hi 
I would love to help with your project!
My email is: raquelgrisales@gmail.com
Here is my DA were you can see some of my work and my website

cloverskull.deviantart.com/
cargocollective.com/raquelgrisales

Be brave by cLoVeRsKuLL,Conina by cLoVeRsKuLLRincewind by cLoVeRsKuLL

Thank you! 
Raquel
Hi I'm interested in this commission, I've done plenty character designs for clients.

sarmati.daportfolio.com/
check my portfolio: www.michalpowalka.com  email: mp_company@o2.pl
I'm interested, but I would like some price offers to begin with.

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Sol Key Tatto by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pissed off Shark by XxFenrierxX

Hey,

If you still didn't hire sculptor for this project, feel free to check my gallery; 

antoniobalicevic.deviantart.co…

And yeah, i love fantasy style :) !

Antonio
Here some sample of my work:
IMAGINE HERO by Allin97  My OC (no name yet) by Allin97  WIP 3 by Allin97  #3 Commission FINISH by Allin97  #2 Commission by Allin97  Nana by Allin97  Child of Light FanArt by Allin97 Red Tooth by Allin97  

Please check my price here:
nh97.deviantart.com/journal/45…
Hello , i am interested. Here are some examples of my work. If you like it feel free to pm me so we can discuss further details.
CoR: Magineer by KKylimos CoR: Verblin Cut-Throat by KKylimos Banette by KKylimos Plague Marine by KKylimos Malwalm , Shepherd of Mushrooms by KKylimos A Feast for Nurglings by KKylimos The DiMorteli Brothers by KKylimos Son of Guilliman Devastator by KKylimos
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want me to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
Hi! I'm interested in demons, dragons art. If u are interested too let me know lukkar.art@gmail.com
Malthael is approaching! by lukkar  Mayan temple by lukkar  Album cover by lukkar  Akulakhan's chamber by lukkar  Bitter coast by lukkar  Waters of Morrowind by lukkar  Dagoth Ur by lukkar  Red mountain pass by lukkar  Red mountain by lukkar  Molag Amur by lukkar  Grazelands by lukkar  Lich by lukkar  Dragon box by lukkar