Looking for a Custom Youtube Intro

Hello everyone, I just joined this site, so I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for someone to make an intro for my Youtube Channel. It's a World of Warcraft channel and I mainly play a hunter. An idea I had was to have a wall of thick opaque glass. You hear a gunshot and the glass cracks. You hear a second gunshot and it cracks more. Then you hear a roar and my hunter pet busts through the glass and then the name of my channel comes out where it busted through. The intro only needs to be about 10 seconds or so. If you are interested, please contact me at happykittenz101@gmail.com and we can discuss more, you can tell me what you think of my idea and how difficult it would be. Thanks!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello,

We are very INTERESTED and very EXCITED to work on this project! We are the right creative for this particular job because
we provide the highest quality that lives up to our customers expectations. Our team of creative professionals and talented designers will work to achieve the best logo for your company.

Kindly have a look on below link to know more:

Portfolio: avianars.weebly.com

You can also reach us at arsavian@gmail.com

We strictly stick to the schedule and make sure you're happy!

Let me know if you have any questions

Regards,
Avian Ars