LINEART - Need a VECTOR artist

Experience not necessary; only Vector

This is for regular income.

- Please show me your work
- Please let me know how much in USD, you cost hourly to draw
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, vector art is my favourite type of digital drawing. Have a look at my vectors, please. I hope I'm the right artist for you. :)

Green Frog by Ixentrick  Yellow lizard by Ixentrick  Blue Fish by Ixentrick  Kickline girls by Ixentrick

GIRLS - I will dance with all of them by Ixentrick  Candy by Ixentrick  Pink Autumn by Ixentrick  Girl with glasses by Ixentrick

Badger-reference-sheet by Ixentrick  Badger-portrait by Ixentrick  surprised-girl by Ixentrick  A Child Who Asks Too Many Questions by Ixentrick

Jarry and Clancy for IrishBecky by Ixentrick  Jarry character sheet by Ixentrick  Heart Pattern Patch by Ixentrick  Dragon with birds by Ixentrick

Seamus the dragon by Ixentrick  Find the Differences by Ixentrick  Fraaame by Ixentrick  Happy Winter Holidays by Ixentrick

Little Boy by Ixentrick  Thoughtful bear by Ixentrick

Hello YourPerceptionCrafts

Please check out my gallery here, if you're interested in working together please contact me, thank you.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write as they are highly motivated to cooperate with your Company.

I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, with some business experience and finally I specialized in digital painting. 

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
I am a professional digital artist, with my strong visualization and the ability of making out of box concepts I am able to do any type of illustration, comics, cartoons, fantasy art, matte painting etc. with highly professional touch. As I feel art is all about passion more than profession. So kindly find my work samples on www.art-n-idea.blogspot.in 

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Binayak Chakraborty
Freelance Artist

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl2 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

Hi, I`m interested, however many of my vector sample were bound by NDA agreement, if its possible can I ask your email so I can send it to you privately? here`s some of my gallery :)

Regards,
Wenart

The Ritual by Wenart Chuuu ~ by Wenart Desaturated fate by Wenart Happy Halloween 2013 by Wenart Sleep by Wenart
Hi there!

I am interested too.

Just take a look at my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
I've done character vector drawings before if this is what you're looking for.

Mikuhsuh by Shi-Yin   

I also worked on a non-published children book (drawn and written by me) for a school project.  www.behance.net/gallery/173974…

It is not done in vector style, but it can be reproduced as a vector drawing if you would like.  I am Canadian-based so my payments are in CAD.  I don't have a fixed hourly cost, but message me if you're interested for more info.
Im experienced in this field.
Here is some of my lineart
Mimic by TreyBarks  Fox McCloud Lineart. by TreyBarks  Munch time Lineart by TreyBarks
you can see the rest of my gallery here
treybarks.deviantart.com/galle…
My prices are negotiable depending on the project
Interested in the work. Note sent
I'm mainly a traditional artist kaosnest.daportfolio.com/
Here a vector piece I did with Illustrator. I placed it on a grey hoodie.
I saw you're from UK. Can I set my payment in €?

little bird - vector by Kaos-Nest