Looking for a writer to type up a short backstory- paying in $$

Hello there! I have an adoptable in the works and I need a backstory for it. I'm looking for a writer who can make a short but attractive paragraph that sums up what I'm looking for. I will provide you with details if you're interested.

Please post some of your written work and how much you'd be looking for around 250-500 words, probably less. Paying in USD through PayPal only. Feel free to ask me questions as well. Thanks!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested!!
Here some examples:

What I don't know nowWhat I don't know now
What I don't know now is what I'm feeling at this time.
If despair or be relieved, because you used me, Astamon. You moved me like a puppet and thrown me away, nevertheless you were not you anymore, who knows from when…
If there's one thing that really hurts, it's not knowing who I knew, because I don't want to believe I opened my heart to a stranger.
And if you were there, still alive somewhere in Quartzmon's body, I haven't noticed it. I was too taken from myself to realize about that hand that obscured my senses, of that little clues maybe you gave me.
Of your requests for help …
That 's what destroys me, Astamon!
Did I never know you?
Will I know you?
I just know that I miss you and who knows, if there is a future, if it can be like what's already been. If you'll revive again, will you want to meet me? Will you remember me? Or should we start from scratch? Will you be as you were? Or even that was just a mask?
For now I can't help but play the
After us the road goes on forever (Ita and Eng)After us the road goes on forever
«Garraty! Garraty! Garraty!»
Le ovazioni della folla riecheggiavano in lontananza come ululati feroci attutiti da una solida lastra di vetro infrangibile. Ovunque fossero, qualunque cosa facessero, Garraty poteva sentirsi sicuro sul fatto che, no, non l'avrebbero preso. Non si sarebbe fermato e non sarebbe stato ammonito di nuovo.
Doveva solo continuare a muovere le gambe, trascinare i piedi, scacciare le mani che tentavano disperatamente di trattenerlo.
Volevano ucciderlo!
La figura davanti a lui si era voltata, ma era troppo lontano per capire chi fosse. Era sempre troppo lontano, sempre davanti a lui. Vaga ed eterea, irraggiungibile e onnipresente. Quando credeva di averla raggiunta, lei accelerava, mettendo un passo dietro l'altro fra se e lui.
Forse era il coniglio!
Il coniglio di Stebbins, ovvero Stebbins stesso! Ma lui camminava sempre alle sue spalle come un avvoltoio bramoso di carogne. Si voltò per accertarsi che fosse là
Because you'll liveBecause you'll live

Notes: [Spoiler from Fairy Tail Chapter 359]
This is a translation from my italian fanfiction. And is a Bickslow/Loki, so, really crack. But really cute.
He was going to follow Lucy when Bickslow called him, weakly.
-Hey, kit… kitty… -
-Shut up, conserve your strength.- said him. It was an advice nobody ever listened, least of all him.
When you’re at death’s door, is difficult to go away without leave a message to the world, to someone, a last word.
Like win over in a quarrel against destiny, in short.
And Bixlow used to face those struggles, between life and death, with a smile and the tongue out.
He almost didn’t even have the strength for that, they must to hurry.
-Lo-Loke… - gasped the mage, trying to rise his hand to the Celestial Spirit, but he can’t. Loke, then, took his hand between his owns.
-Hold on, we’ll find an antidote to save you all.-
-I’m… a bit jealous… - smiled
I'm interested. 
laur@gieg.ca
Portfolio: dracoequine.deviantart.com/gal…
Ok im seriously not on my main account dang.Anyway I could do this for you for free :D soon I will edit this with some of my own.
I'm interested :D I have some stories up in wattpad: @RenaKannagi feel free to check if you want :D Note me for price please! :D
I feel like ill be up for this job. What type of short story are you doing?
Hello! I'd love to write a backstory for you ^U^ Here's my story on wattpad that I'm currently working on as a reference to my writing: www.wattpad.com/story/11790531….  Message me if you're interested! ^U^
I'm pretty sure I could do this. I've written a number of short pieces and descriptions are fairly simple. Could do this quite quickly for $10.

A Joker's ConfessionFamous Last Words
[Transcript of confession. Subject: Joker (real name unknown). Officer: Commissioner James Gordon.]
((Commissioner enters the room and attempts to start interrogation. Joker erupts into fits of laughter for several seconds.))
Joker: I’m sorry (.) I’m sorry (…) just a little s:: omething to lighten the mood (.) commissioner.
((Gordon takes his seat.))
Joker: What? No laugh? C-come o*n (.) you caught me! I mean (.) isn’t that what you were goi::ng for?
Gordon: Listen (…) Joker (…) right (.) we won (.) the police (.) won (.) so right now this interview is just curiosity (…) we’ve got enough here to get you to hang (.) but I’d like some answers.
Joker: Do I at least get a coffee? Come on (.) where’s my COFFEE
((Joker bangs the table with his hands as he speaks, then appears to relax.))
(3)
Joker: Right (0.5) No:::: o coffee (.) aren’t you guys supposed to be civilised? (.) going round (.) offerin
  The Wolf's Last TestamentFrom the Book of the Dead. Entry of B.B. Wolf. Twice attempted murderer. Killed by woodcutter.
You’ve got to understand…I did what I had to do.
Alright, we wolves don’t get great press. I mean, everyone says we’ve got horrible, matted fur, we only think about the next meal, yada yada yada. Now, I’m not saying some of us aren’t like that – there are a few, I’m not proud to say.
The story with the girl and her grandmother…well, it was a long winter and prey had been scarce. Hunted rabbits, squirrels, the occasional pig; you know, regular stuff. Thing is, there hadn’t been many. Some idiot had scared off the pigs, made a right mess of their houses, the hares were off mucking around with tortoises, and would you believe it, the fox had run into a wardrobe and just disappeared.
I almost started chewing bark half the time, I was so hungry. So when thaw started and that girl in the scarlet riding hood showed up, I just sort of
  All's End (43)With Aiira personally embarking on the trip to call in all the resources she’d gathered thus far, the need for her to remain for the way back to the fleet was no longer present, and she took her leave of us as we surfed the tides of the Webway. It had been the most opportune time – in this interstitial place the walls of reality were naturally thinned; well, we were in its skin. She had to contend with neither the thickness of solid existence, nor the ranging turmoil of the warp. A happy medium for interdimensional travel – now why does that feel like an oxymoron?
As far as I could tell she left behind no trace of her passing, as ever, somehow sealing the walls behind her more precisely than a seamstress could have hoped for. I still didn’t understand what let them heal so completely each time – if it was possible to jump between planes in the first place it suggested like anything else that they could be broken and remade, and thus far any form of travel
  The Truth of the Bloodtide[The confession of Sister Celestian Kelaya Victis, of the Order of the Ebon Chalice. Kelaya has requested that it be recorded that she had been chosen to wield the squad’s multi-melta, and was present on the World of Van Horne when her order was slaughtered by the Grey Knights. Records claim that the Grey Knights used the blood of the sisters to reinforce their purity seals, but Kelaya believes differently. At the time of this confession, she was not made aware that she was not on an Imperial vessel.]
“Forgive me, spirits of the heavens, for I no longer understand the meaning of the sin. The Emperor nor the living saint guide me in this darkest hour. Forgive me, for I must break my vow of silence, for it is hollow and faceless in this enlightenment.”
[At this point, Kelaya pauses for a moment to adjust her clothing. She has been provided with simple robes, and has deigned to stand as she delivers her confession.]
“From the moment you become one of the Adeptus So
  Imperial CynicThe Imperium of Man.
You walk down any street, any alleyway or catwalk in any city of the Emperor’s worlds and you can tell. The double-headed eagle glares down at you from towers above, its presence no indicator of the dealings within. A grinding cogitator churns out facts and figures that no one will ever read, or a band of twists squats amongst the abandoned cubicles. You can’t see them through the windows and pray to the Emperor they can’t see you – ignorance is your saviour when you’re already unaware.
The Inquisitors will always remind you of that very fact. You may never see one – for every one of the Emperor’s servants there are a million Imperial citizens unaware or unwilling to see the cloaked figures walking in their midst. Gold-chased bolt pistol in one hand and book of sins in the other they chase you through the streets, guilty as you are for the sins of the past. Other figures in turn stalk them, aids toting the bigger guns, trul

I am also interrested by your offer :D
Sure! Here are samples of my work:
ConversationGive me a minute of your company
And I'll give you a lifetime of memories
We'll go on a verbal wanderlust
And get lost in the recollection of it all
I'll listen to you for as long as you need
If you're willing to do the same for me.
Let's talk of family and heartbreak
Betrayal, hope, and encouragement
About oxford commas and video games
Tasteful humor and depressing music
It doesn't matter what's on the table
As long as that opportunity exists.
I apologize if I come off too strong
Or too weak to make a change for myself
But the truth is I love the witty banter
The dry criticism and veiled compliments
Because in the end, all that I remember
Is the smile you all put on my face
And sometimes it ends abruptly
Blue in our faces with belligerent sorrow
Cashing in on our vulnerabilities
Realizing we weren't ready to speak
But understanding that next time we meet
We'll be fortified.
A friend is always loyal
And a brother born to help in time of need
So I'm glad I have a way to communicate
And
  Goodbye“So this is the end, huh?”
“Don’t say that! I really appreciate you.”
“But you’re leaving me soon.”
“I know, but it’s for the better.”
“I mean, it was coming sooner or later; after all, four years is a long time for me.”
“Hey, I asked to be with you a little while longer; but I mean…”
“Is it because I’m not as good as the others?”
“No, you’re amazing! It’s just…”
“…I couldn’t keep up.”
“No! It’s not that! I just needed something more.”
“If you wanted to leave, you should’ve just told me.”
“I don’t! You know I don’t! Look… I still want to be with you, but…”
“’It’s not you, it’s me.’ I’ve  heard that one before.”
“I mean, I was your fi
  The EyesI could see the tortured sorrow in his eyes, the pained expression displayed on his face as he stared into the distance with an aloof expression. Was he tired of the world? His brow was contorted in a position of stern sensibility, as if he was focused on scowling at something. I couldn't look him in the eyes because I was frightened that he would find out everything about me. Knowing I had nothing to hide, I glanced at him once again, scared that his gaze would blind my soul in a rush of dark terror.
Instead, I saw something different. I don't know exactly, but it wasn't a look of contempt; it was a look of despair. A life of troubled experiences, restless nights viewing tomes of ancient manuscripts, people who looked up to him constantly. He wasn't menacing at all; he was torn between an optimistic disposition and a pragmatic outlook on reality. I felt sorry that I had judged the man as he continued to stare at my lens. He was agitated and furious, exhausted and confused. But above a
  ShadowsI can still remember that day; it was the last day of normalcy for all of us. The autumn afternoon with the hints of summer trying to hold us in her arms. The leaves transforming into brightly colored travelers before leaving their homes forever. It was a moment that I wish could be frozen in time forever. But the thing that I'll never forget were our shadows; they stretched across the street, reflecting our youthful curiosity. Mere dollars in our pockets, we walked across the sidewalk without a care in the world; our fervent desire to spend time with one another overpowering our hunger. Out of the blue, our shadows stood in front of us, wondering where the time went. They asked about our memories as we continued our wanderlust. We told them everything, about the times we loved, the times we hurt ourselves but always ended up to mend our friendships. We knew that with conflict arose resolution, that with despair came hope. We smiled as one of us decided to capture the moment.
One flash
  Adopt a Blob Review                As a gamer who loves a camaraderie of titles, I enjoy multimillion dollar releases as much as quaint, independent ones. Likewise, I dabble in some mobile games; Jas’ “Adopt a Blob”, available for free on the Android Play store, has the fundamentals for the simulation genre down, and while it lacks in substance, is a serviceable pet sim that has room for improvement.
                In the game, players are given an eponymous blob of which they can name and play with; the interface is focused on the blob, as well as many of the game’s features. Health and experience bars are located on the main interface, and represents the blob’s mood. Playing games will help increase experience, which will in turn level up the character. The updated version of the application includes three minigames as well as a piano mode, which players
  Lucy Review                It’s a commonly cited theory that the average human only uses ten percent of their brain; there has been a plethora of speculative fiction that tests the notion of characters utilizing much more than that. However, what would happen if someone were to use, say, a hundred percent of their brain? Luc Besson’s Lucy attempts to delve into a “what if?” scenario with the eponymous main character acquiring the ability to expand her mental capacity. While boasting flashy visuals and a slick aesthetic, the film ultimately fails to deliver an entertaining or understandable plot, with Scarlett Johansson acting out one of the most emotionless, unlikeable characters this summer.
                The premise of the film is set up well; Morgan Freeman’s character, a renowned scientist (he’s pretty good at tenured roles), open

I'm interested ^^ 
I have character samples: Pokefantasia :: IRA by LuxIosis HMLS :: Valda Adelheid (REVAMP) by LuxIosis

And other character pieces here: luxiosis.deviantart.com/galler…
That sounds cool :D (Big Grin)   I can do it