Looking for a Manga-styled artist to draw a webcomic about San Diego geek life

Hello, I'm looking for a manga-styled artist to make a webcomic about San Diego geek life, though we do dabble in Destiny quite often, so if you're familiar with the game, that'll be a huge plus.  We plan on doing this project for a while, so we're willing to pay per page.  Subjects covered:

*Anime and Manga
*Destiny
*MMA (Like drawing a tsundere Ronda Rousey pouting as she offers some cake to baka GSP-senpai)
*Sports
*American comics
*and pretty much whatever we're willing to think about.

If you're interested, show us some of your work and your rates, we're pretty willing to work with ya.  Bonus points if you're from San Diego, too (it's not a deal breaker).

Details: The comics should have a general dimension of A4 sized paper, so 8.5 X 11 inches or any comparable format.  Other than that...that's it.  

Post away in this here thread, or shoot me an e-mail at twitchykun@gmail.com

Thanks!
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry about the long wait, we'll be making our decision by this week.  Thank you all so much for your responses!  YOUR ART IS AMAZING.

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.

Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  ShaneWSmith commission by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bw2 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Bw4 by diegolopezmata  Bw5 by diegolopezmata  Bw6 by diegolopezmata  Bw7 by diegolopezmata  Bw8 by diegolopezmata  Bw9 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl2 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  
Hello,

I am interested in this project.  If you are still looking, my DA gallery is here: redshoulder.deviantart.com/gal…

I can be reached by reply or note.
I'm interested in your projects, guys.
If you want me to work with you, please just send me a note.
whoa, the response we've got from the DA community has been overwhelming.  You guys rock!  Believe me, we're going through all your portfolios and we're enjoying it all.  We'll be picking a bunch of you guys so never you worry!

-Francis
I am interested 
Here you can check my work

PAGE HENTAI
line art hentai page 1 by junxy-studio 

pencil Slayer Cat Page by junxy-studio   fan art ryuoku line art by junxy-studio  Cammy by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Zord Flat Color Comission by junxy-studio  Troll ice by junxy-studio  hade - wonder woman sister by junxy-studio  
Cool, thanks for the replies!  My team is going over your portfolios now.
Hi, I'm interested in your project, here are some samples of my work ^^ 
Pencils
68 by uchihakagura1  49 by uchihakagura1  48 by uchihakagura1  39 by uchihakagura1  42 by uchihakagura1  44 by uchihakagura1  
Inks & tones
Alone against the world by uchihakagura1  39 by uchihakagura1   29 Copiar by uchihakagura1  Jailbait by uchihakagura1   
My fee is 60 usd per page *Or 30usd for either pens or pencils if you're gonna hire an inker and a penciler separatedly*
I'm used to meet deadlines and I keep in constant communication so we're all in the same page. 
If you like my style, please note me with more information ^^
Good luck, I hope you find the right artist ^^
Hi,
I'm interested.