Seeking to hire someone to make a partial fursuit

I've finally got a job and I am hoping to buy my first fursuit sometime next year, 2015, when I save up enough. I am looking for someone who can do a cartoony canine head, arms/hands, tail and feet. :) I would also like the head to have a hinged jaw.

The character I wish to be the fursuit of is my German shepherd/greyhound/mutt mix, Josè:
DoCC- Jose Tarintino by MetalWolfGemstone

If you are interested in having me commission you, please contact me via notes here on DA :) I would like you to include estimated prices and show me examples of your work and tell me what materials you use to make them with :3 I can also explain into more detail about my preferences for the character design :)
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm quite glad to hear about the job, and if you are like me, you'll find that it really adds to your sense of worth when someone pays you for your efforts. Don't forget to stash at least 10% of your after-tax earnings away someplace safe for retirement. Start now, even if it's only a few bucks. A dollar saved at age 25 is worth ten or more when you are 70. Seriously!
Thanks Tycho! :D I'm trying to utilize my money as best as I can. I have a lump sum of money from a car accident when I was 10 which I get every few years until I end up with the whole sum. I've used that to help pay for internet, pay for my own cellphone, bought off my car which was my mom's old one (Now, however, it looks like I may never be able to drive but that's another story) and mostly it's been used to fund my college classes :) At the moment I'm looking at Ross Medical for the vet tech program. The new job I have will pay for my recent dental and hospital bills. (Well, I'm called a temp, I'm not sure if you know what that means but you're older and more wise than me so I think you might know ^^; ) Also, mom's helped me put aside some of it for my fursuit while the other half will be put into my savings.
Sody-Pop
Not sure if they'd be interested in a commission, but they made a pretty nice fursuit like thing recently, and I'd just like to leave this little link here for your convenience.
*Flys away into the sunset*
Oh thank you ^u^ I'll check them out!