Looking for 2D isometric artist.

Looking for a 2D isometric artist.

You must have good experience, a good portfolio, and be active enough for me to contact you daily.

I'm in need of 2D isometric sprites for a 2D online MMORPG game I'm making.

Post your work below and if I like it enough for you to be deemed applicable, we'll start talking.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am very interested . Please review my portfolio here: marikobard.daportfolio.com/

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Email: marikobard@yahoo.com

:) (Smile)
Hi
We are servicing art work in isometric,2d realistic paint, and design services also. Please visit my blog. Www.muthucreative.blogspot.in www.pearls graphics.com

Thanks
Muthu
India
Pearls graphics studios gmail.com
Hello and good day! I am interested in helping you with your game. I am flexible in vector artworks and I am always eager to illustrate for game arts. My main portfolio is at jcroxas.com but you can check my latest game development project to see my isometric examples here: jcroxas.com/post/86952418694/a…

If you are interested and would like to talk about this further, kindly email me at sayhello@jcroxas.com

Thank you so much! :)

Kind regards, 
Jude
Can you possibly whip up a quick "tile" (isometric) such as grass or dirt? Put a watermark on it too because I'm not the kind of guy who'd steal it.

A realistic type of dirt or grass if possible.
Can you possibly show an example of a game type tile such as grass or dirt but in a "realistic" type of fashion? Would be great.

Put a watermark on it too if you can. It doesn't have to be completely high quality.
Sure but I won't be able to do this until tomorrow if that's okay with you? It's currently 1:30am here right now.
Yeah sure man, no problem. Good night.