Looking for artist for kickstarter prize

Howdy!
I am looking for an artist to do a custom piece for my Comic launch, for an image to be turned into a limited time cover and poster, that I am going to offer as a kickstarter reward. Credit is of course given on each and every poster and in my comic credits =) The poster would only go to those who donate during the kickstarter so it would be a limited time offer thing.
Regardless if I am funded or not, I want this picture done for personal reasons too so I am covering this out of my own pocket, so my budget is a little restricted.
My budget is $50 at the moment, but it can increase pending on the artist I pick... I will be using paypal or Western Union.
I am also willing to attach any business cards you want to offer, to the poster when they are given out to help spread the word about your work =)

I am also looking for someone willing to work closely with me, providing a sketch up first, and text and e-mail updates periodically, and upon request, within the same day of the request. Having a skype or Livestream is a huge plus so I can watch on my free time as-well.

I want the art to match the comic, so the artist must not be afraid of boy-love content or explicit and bloody content.

The comic is a yaoi/ boy-love with explicit scenes.
The layout is a magical modern day setting where mythological creatures share today's world with humans.
To get a good feel for the theme I am looking for, the actual intro to the comic is this:

"In a Fantastical modern era, where the supernatural co-exist with humans, hot headed, former employee of the hitman group known as "Drop Association", Tekeshi Chiyo Kibou  finds himself in a hopeless situation while on a mission for an unknown consultant, and is welcomed warmly into the home of a mysterious and charismatic billionaire, Sephtis Vasuman.
Having no choice but to accept Sephtis' offer and welcome, Tekeshi learns how to live a somewhat normal life.
They grow to become competitive rivals, and a bond is formed between the two, but trust is still strained, as Sephtis is abnormally secretive, and Tekeshi can't help but get curious and investigate his host..."

I want a quality to match my own work on the comic:
Everlasting Warmth PREVIEW by Auffallend

The subjects of the poster will be these 2 characters:
Sephtis... Everlasting Warmth Ref. by Auffallend Tekeshi... Everlasting Warmth Ref. by Auffallend

The artist I want to hire must have a style and quality similar to these works,  (being  be able to some-what mimic my own style is a huge plus!)   and be able to work with dark, bloody, and sexual themes:
SV: Split-Heart by tooaya   CM-hatterrose by VeggieSexy   Laguna Loire by roman-ranman

I am a stickler for protocol... So if you don't follow these next rules I will NOT chose you no matter how good your art is and how low of a price you offer.....

:bulletblack: To offer your services, please provide at least 3 thumbs that are good examples of your CURRENT works and/or a price chart containing at least 3 humanoid examples of your work, plus how much you would charge for this project.
Thumbs....NOT links
Please post all replies to this thread only, I have my note box full of other things I need to keep track of.

I will be very picky since the work will be attached to my "brain-child" so it can take 2 or 3 weeks for me to decide. Keep posting, I will get back to EVERYONE who replies, whether or not I chose them  =)

Any other questions, please ask.
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I'd be interested in working in this piece for you in case you're still looking for an artist.

Depending on the deadline and the complexity of the piece the price could vary but here's a small price chart for you to get an estimated budget based on your needs:

Bullet Blue Two characters: $45
Bullet Blue Simple background: $13
Bullet Blue Detailed landscape background: $30
Bullet Blue Detailed Cityscape background: $50

Bullet Orange I am perfectly fine with boy love and bloody themes, while I would refuse drawing explicit sexual scenes, erotic ones are fine. I don't know what exactly you have in mind so I'm offering my services and will let you decide.

Bullet Orange I also have skype, fast replies through email and can host livestreams for you to see the painting come to life.

Bullet Orange Turnaround times usually range from 4 to 5 weeks though it's usually delivered sooner than that.

Feel free to send me a note or reply to this comment if you're interested :love: Thank you for reading!

Some samples of my work:

. Bullets . by rydi1689Even that star... by rydi1689Adoptable Auction #23 {MYSTERY LOVERS} (CLOSED) by KingnLionheartAdopts. Fullmoon . by rydi1689
Girl, this project sounds amazing! Boys love all the way, girl. Boys love all the way.

I am actually a little bit too expensive for you, but I am highly interested in the project. If you are interested, send me a Note. Here is my work, and I wish you all the luck for this project. The synopsis is extra sexy. OHOHOH

General Examples:

Acid Flower - Promotional Poster by LaughButts  Acid Flower by LaughButts    Acid Flower - Synopsis by LaughButts  Paradigm (Manga Sketch) by LaughButts  In That Very Moment I Love Him by LaughButts  Cute Boy Next Door by LaughButts  Nonchalant Rose Giving by LaughButts  You Make My Heart Melt by LaughButts  Johnlock In A Cup by LaughButts

Some Examples of My Boys Love Comics:

Roommie Adventures #6: Don't Mess With Me by LaughButts  Roommie Adventures #7: Enemy by LaughButts  Roommie Adventures #4: One and Only by LaughButts  Roommate Adventures #1 - After The Night Club by LaughButts  Roommate Adventures #2 - Before You Catch Those Zs by LaughButts  

Let's Talk About Pricing:

C O M M I S S I O N S by LaughButts   For a full-colored 2 person poster-level picture, that would be ~$75. 

I send WIPs (work in progresses), I check my email and Skype regularly, and I do join-mes and Livestream. UvU
These are some guys I've drawn recently, and I can make it a bit more anime for you if you want to match your style.
AOBA by theamazingwrabbit  DMMD- Koujaku (with speedpaint video) by theamazingwrabbit   BAoba (with speedpaint video) by theamazingwrabbit  INTERSTELLAR PIZZA by theamazingwrabbit  
For the poster project you described I would charge $77 (two characters and a background, poster size)
Hello, sorry about sending you a note, it was an honest mistake. There is a reason artists send their info in notes, if we put our rate right over here we start a bid competiotion, which is not fair or convinient for us and for any of our felow artists here, we do no want to influence their prices in any way; and not to bid here is a sign of respect for you, for your Project, for our work and for the work of our fellow artists. Thank you for your time and good luck in your Project. Best regards.
Diego.
a sign of respect for me an my project is to actually read my project and following the application guidelines
if an artist feel so obligated to start a bidding war over their competition on a forum then they have no respect for their own work as is and wouldn't receive the work anyways. neither do people who make excuses

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl2 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

still has today to go
PLEASE follow the application guidelines.... Ive gotten so many notes and it is very irritating to clutter my inbox and to deny all these artists....
loving the coloring... *adds to possibility list =p
Glad you love it.. :3
adorable works, you draw females very cutely! but saddly, im looking for someone with more experience with "bishi men" 
np, thank you ^^ good luck
Kao Emoji-01 (Banzai Hurray) [V1]  Hello there! I`m interested!:dummy:
Emoji25 Here are the examples of my work!
Quick Draw : That gives me an idea by Marini4 Pro Bender Team Striaton by Marini4Commission - They are something by Marini4Quick Draw: Falcon Half Body by Marini4Legend Of Korra Fanart by Marini4Gift: Miles HandsomeWorth by Marini4Apollo Justice: Back to 100% by Marini4Gift: Apollon and Artemis Fair-ly God Brothers by Marini4Vanitas Vanitas by Marini4BroTher - Falcon by Marini4BroTher - Xenora by Marini4Apollo Justice : Believe in Perceive by Marini4 Legend Of Korra - Kai the swift theif by Marini4 AJ - In The Name of Justice I'll Punish You by Marini4 Gift : Ace Attorney Margaret Jing by Marini4
Athena Desu Cykes - SENPAI! by Marini4Black Rock Shooty Vocaloid by Marini4Apollo Justice Returns by Marini4Apollo Justice - See you in court in 5 days by Marini4GOOD JOB! by Marini4T.O.B Contest Entry 1 - Sun Wukong by Marini4Commission : Keep cool and play volleyball by Marini4Gift for AkakCC by Marini4Attorney Lifestyle Magazine Issue 1 by Marini4Pokemon XY Serena by Marini4Quick Draw: I Support Jack Frost love Elsa LOL by Marini4Lineless Practice - Falcon by Marini4Commission : RaikaiRan OC Kelan by Marini4 

Here are my prices (maximum price is $30/2400 Points!!!) :

Bullet; Yellow Lineart ONLY - $5/400 Points
Bullet; Yellow Sketch (TRADITIONAL) ONLY - $6/480 Points
Bullet; Yellow Watercolor Traditional sketch $6.15/492 Points
Bullet; Yellow Digital Shading Sketch *1 color only - any color* - $6.30/502 Points
Bullet; Yellow Digital Multi-colored sketch [NO BG] - $7.00/560 Points

Bullet; Yellow Chibi Commission! - $8/640 Points

Vectored Styled Character
Bullet; Yellow Without Background = $15/1200 Points
Bullet; Yellow With Background(theme and style of your choice) = $17/1360 Points

Bullet; Yellow [NO Background] Normal Color = $25/2000 Points
Bullet; Yellow Background color + Normal Color = $30/2400 Points
Bullet; Yellow [NO Background] Vector color = $20/1600 Points
Bullet; Yellow Background color + Vector color = $26/2080 Points

New Lineless Artwork: (normal color only) 
Bullet; Yellow [NO Background] Normal Color = $22/1760 Points
Bullet; Yellow Background color + Normal Color = $19/1520 Points

^^; please view the journal here for the prices above WITH the examples at their respective price!
COMMISSION OPEN (starting 26/10/2014)
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN but Probably hold a few orders due to college work! :3
Thank You for choosing my service! :squee:
:icontrfplz::icongiffplz::iconreqclplz:
YOUR COMMISSION PROGRESS CONTINUE/WORK EVERY thursday to friday!
Other days cannot continue.
I can draw
-Anthros

-Animals

-Sonic Style

-Cartoons
Striaton Trio Close Up by Marini4Powerpuff Striaton Trio by Marini4Dev ID 2 by Marini4
-Anime
Vocal la Miku Hatsune by Marini4Contest Entry: Team PileOfJunk by Marini4Commission: Lady! You're One Tough Cookie o___o by Marini4Contest Entry: Bow down to the Cute Queen! by Marini4
-3D(background only)
Bathtime Pokemon by Marini4
-MLP (maybe)

-EVERYTHING except real life portrait
MY TERMS
ALL and ANYTHING~! Just that plz:
NO GORES,SEX,VIOLATIONS and 18 ABOVE stuff! I do not accept those..
FANART IS also Unaccepted sorry D: Unless:
-YOUR OC with the FANART then yes is ACCEPTABLE!
-Slight changes, genderbend, humanized/anthronized F

Llama Emoji-09 (Drinking Tea) [V1] thank you for taking your time window shopping :3
thank you but the style isnt what I am looking for
Hi, here're my work examples: 

CM - Fablized by Solchan CHANGE! Poster by Solchan
CE - A Date~ by Solchan Adoptable Auction (Closed) by Solchan

Commission pack~ by Solchan

I can mimic style pretty well too >w<
your work is cute but a little too much so for my comic :(
Your game looks like a ton of fun though, I will have to keep an eye on it!
I have seen alot of good quality works but the styles don't match up top what I have been looking for for the most part....  I will keep this open for one more week!! On Friday I will close this thread and weigh my options
Hi, I am interested! Style can be adjusted to your liking, as well as coloring. (I have experience in cell shading, soft cell shading and painting)

Here are some works:
AT: An and Hao by WhiteKana  Gaia Auction - Xynnic and Vergil by WhiteKana   Commission: Red Thread of Mahel and Lagharta by WhiteKana  Happy Valentines by WhiteKana  AT: Clain/Ai by WhiteKana

Thank you!
i love your coloring but your style for men is a bit too "cute" for this project :(
Here are my examples. 
If interested, let me know by pm ;)

Asuka Fan-Art by Kirael-Art Tank Girl by Kirael-Art  
Commission The Lion of Palmyra by Kirael-Art
Sexy Dante Adolescente by Kirael-Art Makoto Tachibana Free! by Kirael-Art
I do like your coloring skills alot... Ill add you to the possibility list =)