Pencils, or pencils and inks wanted. Superhero comic book.

I have a script, roughs and several finished issues for reference. I'm ready to start NOW! You be ready too. Send me your work and a quote for pencils, and both pencil and ink. I don't need a colorist! But I do need three pages a week. I do have another artist working already who I like (on a different script), but in order to do 6 issues a year, I need to add a second team or artist. Thanks for looking at this post. Keith
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested. Here you have some examples:
Younger by FanOfTill While the Rome is sleeping by FanOfTill Contrast by FanOfTill Alien speedpaint by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo by FanOfTill
Cheers!
I'm very interested in your project.

Take a look at my gallery.

Best,
AB
Hi, i'm interested, please
see my full gallery or send me a note to my email add;
vic_aure@yahoo.com.ph.
I can send you 3 pàges a week,
40usd per page (pencils and inks)
i am interested..i am a comic penciler and inker...here's a slight sample of my sequentials..

midnite's avenger by carlxborlaembalzado     Untitled by carlxborlaembalzado   midnite's avenger by carlxborlaembalzado    midnite's avenger by carlxborlaembalzado    midnite's avenger by carlxborlaembalzado
Hi Keith,

I would love to work in the superhero genre again, I've previously worked for Dark Horse Comics as well as a few other companies.  Three pages a week I can do. I have some superhero work on my gallery, but if you need to see more contact me.   Thanks   wtartscene.deviantart.com/
Thanks for replying. How much for pencils and inks (24 pages) and how many pages a week? Can you send a few superhero inks?

Best. K

nightwasp.com
Forty dollars a page, five or more pages a week and I added more pencils and some inked superhero pages to my Deviant art site, mostly old work except for Superman story. 

Thanks.
Wayne
HI,

I am available immediately. Here are some samples and you can also check my gallery. Thanks!
Page from Untamed by ctwin  page 5B by ctwin  New Comic Preview by ctwin  Tierra forest by ctwin  No Man's Land Preview 14 by ctwin        
hi,i'm interested.
Hi,
interested. Please check our web: sendolarts.com/
And feel free to note us or mail: services.sendolarts@gmail.com
Thanks,
I am interested.i am a comic artist..western style.
Hi,
I'm interested.
Thanks for replying. How much for pencils and inks (24 pages) and how many pages a week?

Best. K

nightwasp.com
I just sent a note. Thanks
Thanks for replying. How much for pencils and inks (24 pages) and how many pages a week?

Best. K

nightwasp.com
I charge 35 usd per page (pencil and ink) and I can guarantee you right now 3 full pages a week. If interested: rafaelchrestani@gmail.com
Interested, please take a look my portfolio: simon-artist.deviantart.com

Thank you