Need Anime/Manga Artist for Card Game Illustrations!

Hi, I am looking to commission a few anime/manga artists for a card game in development. The game is themed after spies and special agents who are very sexy or pretty. The game have agents encounter several traps that they must pass to get to the end goal.

We need art for:
1. Sexy Spy Girls
2. Items and Weapons 
3. Background Scenes
4. Monsters

Remember, this is Anime and Manga style only. Also, we do not want Chibi style in this project. Our goal is to have the look an feel of something like this:
cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pi…
i.ytimg.com/vi/AWobabHJlPE/max…

Please send me a note (I respond quicker with notes than messages) if interested. There are approximately 100 cards that need illustration. We are trying to get most of these done for our Kickstarter campaign launch. 

Olivia
Level Up Games
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi~! I have been drawing since I was a child and have received a partial BA in digital art at TAMUK. I have also been working at anime conventions for years. You can check my gallery to see if YOU like my style. My prices are also very low for good quality. ^^ <3 (Ps. I work fast.)

Until then Here are a few samples.

Rockabilly and son. by Ynnep  Omegaknight commission: SerChu snowball fight by Ynnep  SA character sheet by Ynnep  THANK YOU FOR ALL THE YEARS HHM! by Ynnep  Christain's commission 1 by Ynnep  Chu and Serrot Kabe-don by Ynnep  Mama Kakashi 2014 by Ynnep   Commissions list 2014 by Ynnep

Most of these were drawin in 1-2 days.
Hello! I'm Roberto Kohama. I'm interested. I sent you a note.
I am interested!

Here's my commission journal: Ariella's Commission Journal

And here's some examples:

LC: Pisces Albafica by itsAriecha Sailor Jupiter by itsAriecha 1000 Likes Thank you by itsAriecha
Made it cute by itsAriecha Rainbow over the sky by itsAriecha Tokyo Ghoul: Touka by itsAriecha OC: Silver Vardinon Genderbend by itsAriecha
Hello there i'm interested, here's some example of my work
I can do a variety of styles , I color in both soft cell and hard cell
My pricing is 

Chibi's 15$
Headshot 25$
Waist up 35$
Full body 55$-65$ depending on complexity 

Some of my moe art
Windy Melody by ManouAzumi  First Taste ,Neapolitan Hallie by ManouAzumi  Shugo chara by ManouAzumi 
Magic Knight Contest by ManouAzumi  Summer fun! by ManouAzumi  Fluttershy by ManouAzumi  MOE EVOLUTION!!! by ManouAzumi 

Here's some examples of my less moe art style
Hong - Perru by ManouAzumi The Blaze King by ManouAzumi  Pope Godric Coelesti by ManouAzumi  Celestial Valley minisode auditions by ManouAzumi  Cyric Panthera, Screenshot by ManouAzumi  Princess Ayame Arcana Althena promo by ManouAzumi Vestas Screenshot by ManouAzumi  Kadijah Jamison, fantasy concept by ManouAzumi Major arcana by ManouAzumi 
I have sent you a note! ^^ here is my examples:
Last Draw for 2014 by darc-rose Time and Rose by darc-rose Out of Frame by darc-rose
hi there please take a look at my works 
thank you ! 

fabiana-farcas.deviantart.com/…
Hello!
I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Vash by mehchall Slayer by mehchall Tentacle Slayer by mehchall 86 Dante by mehchall 70 Gojira by mehchall Sora by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Sweater Paint by BLISSMODE I'll Not Grow Old by BLISSMODE How Do We Know? by BLISSMODE You Got It All Wrong by BLISSMODE Our Eyes Fighting The Light by BLISSMODE Pinch Me If I'm Dreaming by BLISSMODE
If your still looking and like what you see send me a note for the details
Hey! I just sent you a note!
Here are some examples:
Pearl Milanga by Spaca   Christmas Girl by Spaca Sailor Holy/Lime by Spaca Kalina by Spaca Connor by Spaca
Hi there...
Do you mind check these?
Hatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by MiyancaoiRINKA of re:ON by MiyancaoiMAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : ANGELS AND PETS by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiVOCALOID - BIKINI by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiVOCALOID - WHICH SIDE YOU WILL FALL FOR? by Miyancaoi

Hope they are suits you..
Best regards
Anca
Hello, I'm very interested in painting for you! Please check out my gallery : ) Here is my commission info: rozemira.deviantart.com/journa…
I'm interested in this job, feel free to check my gallery and I'm happy to do a trial sketch if you think I'm suitable for this job
Hi,
Very interested. Please feel free to check our galley or web: sendolarts.com

Also could you please leave your mail so we shall send you our sample.

Thanks!
If you're still looking, why not check out www.toonusa.com
They're pretty reasonable and seem to fit your "manga" needs. Just contact them and see what they say. :)
Hello !
i think i can work on some cards :)

My work is a bit different from the others here, but maybe the style can work for you, it really depends on what you want.
I can work CG or on Paper ! here's what i do in a manga style along with some other sexy girls. I'm not good at weapons but i can work backgrounds.
Some of those works are a bit old, i do much better now. Just check my gallery.
I can also do some sketches for you if you want.

Each card artwork will cost 110€ (CG character with background) but if you want a lot of cards, i can make a bulk price (5 cards = 500€, 10 cards = 900€, 25 cards = 2000€ )

Blue Spirit by Sakuems  HandCrafted Magic by Sakuems Winter Sunset by Sakuems Hatsune Miku by Sakuems Chibi magical by Sakuems Shining sakura by Sakuems Japan Expo 01 by Sakuems

If you're interested, You can send me a note or email me sakuemspro@gmail.com
thanks again !
Hi, take a look to my gallery...Best!
Here some sample of my work:
IMAGINE HERO by NH97  My OC (no name yet) by NH97  WIP 3 by NH97  #3 Commission FINISH by NH97  #2 Commission by NH97  Nana by NH97  Child of Light FanArt by NH97  

Please check my price here:
nh97.deviantart.com/journal/45…
yuuike.weebly.com/commission.h…

Please note me if you're interested:iconcutiesmileplz:
Hi!
im interested 

check out my work
joeyzsrk.deviantart.com/

March to the battle by joeyzsrk  The Artist by joeyzsrk  Kinzie by joeyzsrk  At the  night of fantasy by joeyzsrk
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want me to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
hey i'm interested in your project
maybe my style isn't manga/anime style, but i believe i can make one
here's my example

Afternoon Tea by Brilights   Steampunk Scarecrow by Brilights   Kamen Rider Amazon by Brilights   The Knight of Spear by Brilights

btw, im quite interested in the monster part
maybe some armored monster
if you're interested, please sent me a note or an email to bri.narendra@gmail.com for faster response
thank you :D