MLP:FiM character?

Hello. I joined specifically looking for someone to draw my OC pony (yes that's her in my icon) I have more 3d models of her, but I would love to see her in art style like the show and to see her cutie mark how I envision it. 

Any brony/pegasister up to the task?

Edit: yes this is a paying job. 
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
UPDATE: ARTIST FOUND
I'd be interested, although it looks like you have plenty of options lined up already!

turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/ga…
I'm interested. :D Most of my examples aren't in the style of the show, though I can draw in that style as well. I don't have commission info up, but I'm very flexible with prices. 

Link to my gallery: purpleshnerples.deviantart.com…

Send me a note if you're interested :)
If you are still looking, I know quite a number of people who I could get you in touch with. ^^

Send me a note sometime with the amount of money you are willing to spend on each commission and I will send you a list of names of people who might be willing to draw her for you. <3 
Hello! I'm interested in your offer :D
I only have a few examples to show from, but the rest of my gallery will definitely show you what else I'm capable of
Pony-fied! by northstar2x  You Did It! by northstar2x  Rainbow Burst x Bamboo Shoot by northstar2x

As you can see from the file sizes, (you can see clearly when you download them) I work in a very large canvas, and work very clean! They're not truly vectors, but the lines and colouring are just as clean as one C: Hopefully with the file size, you should be able to do whatever you want with the pictures, without any loss of quality. And by all means, I have no problems working larger or smaller. 

My prices are:
- Full body, transparent or single colour background: $12 for each character
- Full body, with a MLP themed BG: $15, and $8 for each additional character
- Full body, shaded with BG: $20, and $12 for each additional character

(Here's a link to my commissions journal: Commissions Open)
Hey there! 8D my commissions are opened if you'd like to take a peek!
COMMISSION INFO
SO I AM FINALLY OPENING COMMISSIONS ON HERE ON DEVIANTART! 8D HOORAY :happybounce: 
Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green  
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S THE DEAAAAL
~ SKETCHES~
   <da:emoticon id="565" profile="undefined">
 my commission info is right here! my prices ranges from a sketch 5$ to something fully shaded and color which goes for 25$
Native Wolf Spirits by ShinyMeowstic The Beast Rises by ShinyMeowstic Electric Blue by ShinyMeowstic Commishwip by ShinyMeowstic  Surreal Blue by ShinyMeowstic 140902685217-179399 by ShinyMeowstic  Whooopsiess by ShinyMeowstic  Trash Hippies by ShinyMeowstic  Princess Lilith by ShinyMeowstic  Thedoctorcommish by ShinyMeowstic  Afd by ShinyMeowstic  Shanoncommish by ShinyMeowstic  Commission: Velocity and Parrallel by ShinyMeowstic  

And I am experienced with pony art!
138899152121-179399 by ShinyMeowstic  Profile Picture By Cheeriosxd-d55ijzl by ShinyMeowstic  Happybirthdayyyy by ShinyMeowstic  tumblr muhpfcwFh91r96tr1o1 1280 by ShinyMeowstic  
Some examples here! If interested do send a note! :) (Smile) But do have an absolute lovely day!
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa… 
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

Children Bait by ManekiNeko11 Nice to meet you young lady by ManekiNeko11 Summoning the demons of my soul by ManekiNeko11 They Still Remember by ManekiNeko11 Hang on There by ManekiNeko11

Stitwork_page 04 by ManekiNeko11The Centaurus Curse Page 8 Issue 5 by ManekiNeko11Maternity page 4 by ManekiNeko11 Maternity page 5 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 4  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 8  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11

Walking on red wolf's forest by ManekiNeko11 Dragon and a girl by ManekiNeko11 Angel in darkness by ManekiNeko11 Skeleton Doll by ManekiNeko11

That's the dumbest plan by ManekiNeko11 In Love by ManekiNeko11 For You by ManekiNeko11 Together in a Peaceful, Chaotic Night by ManekiNeko11

Vectors
My OC Gothica by ManekiNeko11  A Dinner Together by ManekiNeko11  Sweet in the Cheek by ManekiNeko11  Yes! by ManekiNeko11

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com
Thank you
COMMISSION PRICES 2014 by teammagix  
*$5 - $10 off for ponies depending on the complexity of the character or the style you choose.
Examples of most recent work:
Haters will hate... by teammagix  Save Blossom Fern! by teammagix  Rainbow Rocks by teammagix  The Crystal Team by teammagix

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

my portfolio

my email : saeunmoon@gmail.com

for a drawing in the same style as the show, it would be $25. please let me know if you are interested.

I've never had a request for a MLP but I consider myself capable of drawing one. :) If you want, I can do a very rough sketch of a MLP head to exemplify my ability.

KNEE/FULL-BODY:
Her Protector by kaiverta Wake Up, Sleepy Head... by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta

WAIST-UP:
Krice # bajillion by kaiverta  The Ghost - Seisui by kaiverta Krice - Fanservice by kaiverta Sescience - Portrait by kaiverta

BUSTS:
(shoulders up)
$20 Busts by kaiverta Comm - Tyler by kaiverta Krice Sketch by kaiverta

HEADSHOTS:
(collar up)
Comm - Gizen by kaiverta Headshots 4 by kaiverta

MISC:
Gaia Comm - Karen by kaiverta  Blue Lightning by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Andy by kaiverta Comm - Wedding Invitiation by kaiverta Commission-12 by kaiverta

CHIBI:
(my style varies largely)
Chibi Sailor Dad by kaiverta Chibi Randomness 2 by kaiverta -Chibi Randomness 5- by kaiverta Professions-Inuyasha by kaiverta -Sokolav and Rosella- by kaiverta The Rexter and Rikster by kaiverta -Krice and Mona- by kaiverta

This is the forum for payed work so I assume this is not a request but something you intend to pay for?
Just checking.
I ever do 1 before ^^
Commission - Martian Mermaid Pony by Kirara-CecilVenes