Need 2 Professional Logos - Comic Book Company, and Comic Book Team

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone who can design two professional logos for me. One is for a comic book company I'm starting, and the other is for the first comic book I'll be making. A few basic details:

1 - Both logos need to be simple, memorable, and should look good on a small scale as well as a large scale.

2 - The first letter of the team name needs to look good by itself, since it will appear on the team's uniforms.

3 - I'll need the finished product in vector format so I can scale it up or down as needed.

If you're interested, post some links to your very best logos here and I'll be in touch. Please be prepared to discuss price.

Thanks,

R
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, here are few links to collection of some of my best work :
aryaink.deviantart.com/gallery…
aryaink.deviantart.com/gallery…

Let me know.
Here's some of my 'vectory' logos. For this calibre, I require $200 for one or $350 for both logos you need.
micahmanga.com/wordpress1/desi…

Of course, if you want high-res bitmap stuff in there too, I can do that too. Check out my art as well.

www.micahmanga.com
pigfiend@hotmail.com
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write as they are highly motivated to cooperate with your Company.

Complete gallery:

www.behance.net/TGuido

Thanks warmly,

Best regards 

Hello,

You can see some of our work samples here:                                                     

avianars.weebly.com/

Let us know your valuable thoughts

Thanks & Regards,

Avian Ars team

I am an experienced university trained artist with years of painting, drawing, digital painting, illustration and 3D design knowledge under my belt. I can make your logo look exactly how you want it to!
Feel free to send me a note or contact me at theepicpopcorn@gmail.com  
Here is a recent logo I designed for an exotic car dealership:
HorsePower Exotics by Epic-Popcorn 
Hello, i'm interested i can make your profesionnal logo, i'm graphic artist.

Portfolio : portfolio.pinterac.net

Mail : pinterac@gmail.com

regards,
Hi there!  My name is Vis.

I have been a graphic designer since 2008, specializing in company logos, banners, business cards, etc.  I have always wanted to broaden my horizons, and I have taken a real interest in your project!

While all the logos in my portfolio are ones that the clients have specifically requested, I can certainly make any logo in any style that you would like!

My best logos are right here:
grimesd.carbonmade.com/project…

Price can be easily discussed to fit your budget!

I hope that you really like what you see and I hope to hear back from you soon!

-Vis