Propaganda Art 'We Want You' or 'Rita the Welder'

To all artists

This will be a commissioned work to be reproduced in multiple formats. (website, posters and T-Shirts)

Conquest Games Inc are looking for submissions, to be inspired by works like 'Rita the Welder' images from  World War 2 or 'Uncle Sam' ( We want you) images from America . Would like this to be a propaganda poster for conquest to go out ASAP.

Still based on the general concept of Emily 
smg.photobucket.com/user/Tarut…

Concept Submissions ( Line art, examples of work) to be available 10/Nov/2014. Commissions to be reviewed by Conquest Games board

Thank You
Conquest Games Inc

---

We are taking sketch submissions and/or examples of prior work in the same style as described. Artist will be paid for coloured illustration.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are you asking submitters to do an unpaid sketch?
If you have existing work in the same/similar style, we would like to review that.

my portfolio

my price list

my email : saeunmoon@gmail.com

please let me know if you are interested in working together.

I like classic progaganda artworks, It would be a plesure to work for you.

Here some examples of my work:

"My might cannot be matched" by rbl3d"Techno-goth" SPEEDPAINT by rbl3dRei Kakuji (COMMISSION) by rbl3dMachineredhead by rbl3d The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo by rbl3d
A greeting,

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional book illustrator so I`m very interested in drawing an artwork for you. I have huge experience in drawing artworks for books and etc and also work with high quality in very short time (around few hours-one day) Please check my gallery. Also I have a discount portrait period now - only 15$ per portrait
girl with blue eyes short portrait by Gregory-Welter  comission portraits 2 by Gregory-Welter  dixon brothers - wounds by Gregory-Welter  Comission for ellie 2 by Gregory-Welter  Pet by Gregory-Welter  underwater - quicksilver by Gregory-Welter  DECLINED cover test by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - black widow by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - colossus by Gregory-Welter  Khan by Gregory-Welter  pepper 2 by Gregory-Welter  escaping reality by Gregory-Welter  poor queen by Gregory-Welter  sayaki portrait by Gregory-Welter  Eugenia by Gregory-Welter  veronica by Gregory-Welter  a woman by Gregory-Welter  Red girl comission by Gregory-Welter  Ache comission by Gregory-Welter  Waitingfor a client by Gregory-Welter  snake lady comission by Gregory-Welter  cold sleep by Gregory-Welter  pretty lady by Gregory-Welter  Perfect homunculus by Gregory-Welter  young sherlock by Gregory-Welter  portrait 3 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 1 by Gregory-Welter  
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to do this task for $30.

Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Silence by ForeverShining46 Lizardmen4 by ForeverShining46 Gathering of Wizards ' by ForeverShining46 A bride by ForeverShining46
Hello, I'm interested~

Please check out my chart which holds samples and pricing:fav.me/d7b2gns
Hello Conquest Games! Below I have thumbs of examples of my prior work. If you are interested in the style I am capable of please don't hesitate to send me a note! 

Blossoms by Clari3 Ragnarok Online - Halloween 2014 Fan Art by Clari3 Red, Magic and Pikachus by Clari3 Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul - I Must Eat by Clari3