Looking for digital artist. Comedic picture.

So to add in a little background information my friend and I tease each other all the time. So much in fact when I tease him I joking say to cry tears into my mug. (We're good friends, so no ill intentions here.)

So I figured a picture of him crying a cascading waterfall of tears into a mug my character is hold would be pretty awesome. I'm open to suggestions and will of course supply reference pictures. (Chibis are fine as long as we can tell it's us. Looking for something more cartoony.)

So to make a bit of an outline.

* 2 Characters (Him and myself. Him crying a waterfall into a mug I'm holding. Perhaps steam coming from the cup. A small grin on my face.)
* Background (I'm not sure what would make a good background for this.)
* Bonus points if the mug says "Justin's Tears"

So if anyone would be interested in doing my commission we can talk about payment. Paypal's fine for me.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there, I would be interested in working with you. Please check out this deviation showing examples of my work and prices, thanks! ^-^
Commissions! by Kiryta Commissions!
Hello there,

You can check out my gallery.

If you're keen please note me, thank you.

I would like to do it. It's sounds good :)

This are my commissions ^^ Check them out, please

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Sketch or lineart: 1€ / 100 Points 
     Simple sketch with pencils or lineart with black markers. I can also do digital lineart (the price can increase if it has too many details)
     They don't include shading, if you want shading they will be priced as a black and white commission

WIP Alice(Alice Madness returns)(anime style) by MissBlackNails WIP (2) Alice(Alice Madness Returns)(anime style) by MissBlackNails Link WIP (1) by MissBlackNails Link WIP (2) by MissBlackNailsDavyn (lineart commission) by MissBlackNails Anniversary present (digital lineart request) by MissBlackNails Ven lineart commission by MissBlackNails Chihiro and Haku-Spirited Away-Studio Ghibli by MissBlackNails

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Full color with color pencils: 3€ / 300Points 
     Commissions done with color pencils and black markers. Normally done in anime style
     Sea Green Bullet - F2U! Extra characters: + 0.50€ / + 50 Points  each     Sea Green Bullet - F2U! Simple background: + 0.50€ / + 50 Points      Sea Green Bullet - F2U! Complicated or elaborated background: + 1€ / + 100 Points 

The Legend Of Zelda-Link by MissBlackNails Rengar-League Of Legends (anime style) by MissBlackNails Finn, Jake and Ice King possessed by Lich by MissBlackNails Semi-realistic Suicune by MissBlackNails We are all mad here-AliceMadnessReturnsCheshireCat by MissBlackNails Flynn and Rapunzel-Tangled (anime style) by MissBlackNails 

Ice Queen-Adventure Time (anime style) by MissBlackNails Sakura Card Captor by MissBlackNails Link and Zelda sleeping -The Legend Of Zelda by MissBlackNails Link and Zelda-The Legend Of Zelda by MissBlackNails San and Ashitaka-Princess Mononoke-Studio Ghibli by MissBlackNails Lelouch-Code Geass by MissBlackNails   

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Full color with watercolours: 5€ / 500 Points 
     Commissions done with watercolours, black markers and sometimes with a little of color pencils

Chihiro and Haku-Spirited Away-Studio Ghibli by MissBlackNails Finn and Jake-Adventure Time by MissBlackNails

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Black and white: 2€ / 200 Points 
     Commissions done in black and white with pencils and/or black markers. Normally simple type commissions

Horse by MissBlackNails Kyle Hyde hot by MissBlackNails Ace's death-One Piece (commission) by MissBlackNails

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Commissions prices sheets or character sheets: 1€ / 100 Points 
     Commissions price sheets or character sheets done with the information you want, the type you want and the size you want

Commissions price sheet by MissBlackNails Commissions Price Sheet by MissBlackNails

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Critiques: 0,50€ / 50 Points
     You can ask me for critiques in your works. Here are critiques I've done so far

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Stamps/banners: 0,50€ / 50 Points      
     Done with mouse. Not animated, just simple stamps and banners
Don't thank me for the llama, the watch or the fav by MissBlackNails        

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Full color (digital): 3,50€ / 350 Points 
     Simple digital commissions, cel shaded, with no background and done with mouse

Chihiro and Haku-Spirited Away-Studio Ghibli by MissBlackNails Pikachu with Ash's hat - pixel icon by MissBlackNails

This is my journal with all the info

PAYPAL AND POINT COMMISSIONS OPENREAD EVERYTHING CAREFULLY PLEASE

Commission prices
*THE PRICE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE COMMISSION, THE PRICES LISTED ARE ORIENTATIVE*
  Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Sketch or lineart: 1€ / 100 Points 
     Simple sketch with pencils or lineart with black markers. I can also do digital lineart (the price can increase if it has too many details)
     They don't include shading, if you want shading they will be priced as a black and white commission

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Full color

Take a look ^^ You might like them and want one :3

(If you want something, please, send me a note and complete the form if you want a commission)

Thank you Ene (Smile) [V7] 
omfg that sounds hilarious
BUT HELLO I am all about comedy art, I can do a varied range of styles for your liking! :3
Here is my commission info
COMMISSION INFO
SO I AM FINALLY OPENING COMMISSIONS ON HERE ON DEVIANTART! 8D HOORAY :happybounce: 
Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green  
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S THE DEAAAAL
~ SKETCHES~
   <da:emoticon id="565" profile="undefined">

and some examples!
Surreal Blue by ShinyMeowstic  Archery by ShinyMeowstic   The Beast Rises by ShinyMeowstic   Electric Blue by ShinyMeowstic  Princess Lilith the Warrior by ShinyMeowstic  Evil lookin unicorn by ShinyMeowstic  Native Wolf Spirits by ShinyMeowstic  Interesting by ShinyMeowstic  Magical by ShinyMeowstic  Princess Lilith by ShinyMeowstic  Mr. Flamboyant by ShinyMeowstic  OHHH MISTER ULRIC OOH by ShinyMeowstic  
I have designed many things for clients in the past, such as logos, headers, tattoos, and so on. 
Shanoncommish by ShinyMeowstic  tumblr ndzjs32WEN1r8eddwo1 1280 by ShinyMeowstic  Thedoctorcommish by ShinyMeowstic  

I would love to hear from ya back! But in the meantime I hope you have a lovely day :3
my portfolio
my email : saeunmoon@gmail.com
please let me know if you are interested.
Hey there, I could have a go at this weird painting! Take a look at my stuff, see what you think!

Thanks,

Dan
I'm interested.
Please check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Hey, my style's pretty cartoony so I think it'd lend itself well to the silliness of your concept.  If you're looking for just a digital file of your image (ie it's emailed as a JPG/PNG file, or uploaded to my gallery for you to link to or download), my prices for that can be found here, whereas if you want the original piece of art sent to you in the mail my price list for that is here.

Best of luck with your project!
A greeting,

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
Hello, I'm interested~

Please check out my chart which holds samples and pricing:fav.me/d7b2gns
lol this sounds like an adorable idea. What style are you looking for? Mine is a more proportionate, realistic-anime type style (minus the chibis, which are always disproportionate).

HEADSHOTS:
Comm - Gizen by kaiverta Headshots 4 by kaiverta

BUSTS:
$20 Busts by kaiverta Comm - Tyler by kaiverta Krice Sketch by kaiverta

WAIST-UP:
Krice # bajillion by kaiverta  The Ghost - Seisui by kaiverta Krice - Fanservice by kaiverta Sescience - Portrait by kaiverta

KNEE/FULL-BODY:
Her Protector by kaiverta Wake Up, Sleepy Head... by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta

MISC:
Gaia Comm - Karen by kaiverta  Blue Lightning by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Andy by kaiverta Comm - Wedding Invitiation by kaiverta Commission-12 by kaiverta

CHIBI:
(my style varies largely)
Chibi Sailor Dad by kaiverta Chibi Randomness 2 by kaiverta -Chibi Randomness 5- by kaiverta Professions-Inuyasha by kaiverta -Sokolav and Rosella- by kaiverta The Rexter and Rikster by kaiverta -Krice and Mona- by kaiverta

sounds funny, here's my info with some samples: Commission are OPEN

you can check out my gallery for more examples. i can do something more cartoony too, if needed :)