Seeking MLP Style Commissions

I posted here 3 months ago and found a great artist, but unfortunately after I paid the commission remains incomplete. So, I am trying again! I am looking for templates to use as an adoptable. I am hoping to find an artist that I can come to for future work as well, if possible.

I am looking for Linearts of 18 ponies total, but we can do them in 2 sets of 9 if you prefer. Unfortunately my budget is a little limited because I lost money already from the incomplete commission from last time.

I would also love to find an artist that can template the Lineart as well. I would love them with shading and base colors :) I have included examples below:

Lineart:
0jcrma.bn1304.livefilestore.co…

Templated:
0jcrma.bn1304.livefilestore.co…

**Example Lineart by artist SpeedyHaley and Templating by Kevyn

I can pay $2.50 or 200 points per Lineart, or $5.00 or 400 points per Lineart + Template. If you are able to complete them soon, as in 2 or 3 per week starting this week, I can pay $25 per 9 Linearts or $45 per 9 Templates.

Please message me or post to let me know! Thank you!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
your price is too low 9 templates for $45 .. nah get out of here!
No one is forcing you to take the job xD  If someone comes along and could use the money and experience to expand their gallery, then great :)

Thanks for the posts and notes! I will note you if interested! Good luck all 
I can template as many ponies as you'd like! Shoot me a message if you're interested. : ) 
I can't draw lineart or ponies, but I can draw Cutie Marks for you. Would that work?