My little pony rainbow rocks artwork

Looking for a artists that does My little pony rainbow rocks commissions.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there! 8D my commissions are opened if you'd like to take a peek!
COMMISSION INFO
SO I AM FINALLY OPENING COMMISSIONS ON HERE ON DEVIANTART! 8D HOORAY :happybounce: 
Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green  
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S THE DEAAAAL
~ SKETCHES~
   <da:emoticon id="565" profile="undefined">
 my commission info is right here! my prices ranges from a sketch 5$ to something fully shaded and color which goes for 25$
Native Wolf Spirits by ShinyMeowstic The Beast Rises by ShinyMeowstic Electric Blue by ShinyMeowstic Commishwip by ShinyMeowstic  Surreal Blue by ShinyMeowstic 140902685217-179399 by ShinyMeowstic  Whooopsiess by ShinyMeowstic  Trash Hippies by ShinyMeowstic  Princess Lilith by ShinyMeowstic  Thedoctorcommish by ShinyMeowstic  Afd by ShinyMeowstic  Shanoncommish by ShinyMeowstic  Commission: Velocity and Parrallel by ShinyMeowstic  
and here are some of my pony art!
138899152121-179399 by ShinyMeowstic  Happybirthdayyyy by ShinyMeowstic  Profile Picture By Cheeriosxd-d55ijzl by ShinyMeowstic  tumblr muhpfcwFh91r96tr1o1 1280 by ShinyMeowstic  
Some examples here! If interested do send a note! :) (Smile) But do have an absolute lovely day!
I love drawing ponies! I don't draw them quite that often, but they're always a joy for me to draw when I do. I'd be happy to take on a commission like this if you'll let me! 

Here is my information, with some examples on the chart! I'd be very interested to take you up on your offer!
2014 Commission Chart by faster-by-choice
my portfolio
my email : saeunmoon@gmail.com
please let me know if you are interested.
Hiya~
I've never done any MLP art, much less Rainbow rocks art. xP But still, I might interested in helping you out with this~ I love create to colorful art and notice these guys are that~ Question, what are you looking for to have done?
I ever draw MLP art before.
Here example
COM : Queen Chrysalis and Princess Celestia by whiteguardian Rainbow Dash by whiteguardian
Note me if you wanna discuss with me.
Sent you a note deary!
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
I'd be interested :-) what exactly should I draw?

Here's my gallery:

punkbot08.deviantart.com/galle…

Commission details:

punkbot08.deviantart.com/journ…