Semi-realistic art for CCG

Hi all, my company is producing a collectible card game and I am always on the lookout for suitable artists. The ideal candidate should be good at semi-realistic art.

Here are some details of the work required:
- style: semi-realistic
- setting: ancient, oriental
- composition: character(s) with background

More details will revealed if you are shortlisted.
If you are Interested in the offer, please send me an email at: alexchangcs (at) gmail (dot) com

Please include the following details in your email:
- the link to your portfolio (please do not send me any files)
- your rates (in usd)
- your estimated lead time
- whether you can accept paypal

Thank you.

p.s. Please DO NOT paste your artwork in this thread as it slows down loading times.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
E-mail sent. Best regards!
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Asseylum Vers Allusia (Aldnoah.Zero Fanart) by Muzakki

Mishima Lisa (Zankyou no Terror Fanart) by Muzakki

Rara Mendut by Muzakki

Yoshioka Futaba (Ao Haru Ride Fanart) by Muzakki

Go Shopping with Rize-san (Tokyo Ghoul Fanart) by Muzakki

For the prices, you can check it here > fav.me/d7yeafd
i'm an artist semi realistic card game, I can meet your requirements 
This is my gallery :  
mr-vy.deviantart.com/gallery/
Please contact me 
email : mr.duongtichvi@gmail.com
This is why I stopped advertising for artists here and instead just look for people through searches and just send them what I need with some examples and exactly what I pay. They either want to do it or not or the compensation rate works or not, and I don't waste much of their or my time. While I don't always agree with the comments of the artists and the publishers and people seeking artists, we all have a reputation and your reputation is enhanced if you are courteous. No one on either side is benefitted by being impolite and I agree that people should post their pay or range and artist should not criticize it and let the system work.
Hello Alex,

I might be able to send some talented artists that suit for this project.

But can you please refer ROUGHLY your budget so artists know if your budget is too low/not close for their usual budget?

If it is too low, they don't waste their time .

Even it is too low, I can still contact the artists who might be interested in working for that specific budget range.

So it'd be easier for both of us if you mention the rough range in your mind. 

Thanks.
Hi! I'm Interested :)

I usually do my stuff digitally so check out this link to see my 
SAMPLES: eko999.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Commision: Zankeru awakend by eko999 Cyborg Samurai by eko999 Black Skull by eko999 The Berserker by eko999
Sailor Jupiter by eko999 Night stalker by eko999 Batgirl 2014 by eko999
Arms by eko999 Take no prisoners by eko999 Ram Guard by eko999 #306 Aggron by eko999 
Commission Samples 1 by eko999 Knight 004 by eko999Star by eko999 Waiting for Deployment by eko999
hello !
am   interested

my email :
sara-naji-saranaji@outlook.fr

my portfolio 
saranaji.deviantart.com/galler…
please let me know if you are interested
Hello Alex. I've sent emails to you regarding both this one and your previous project, but I've received nothing from you. I'd like to suggest that you acknowledge the artists who contacted you, and explain that you won't be needing them for the project - and, if you want to do something that's extra helpful, explain why the artist isn't what you're looking for (at least a bit more specific than "I have my reasons").

I understand that everyone that posts here probably receives a huge amount of replies, but a much better use of your time and the artists' would be gained if you had the courtesy to respond to the emails or notes (it avoids repeated emails from artists you don't want, and frees the artist to pursue other endeavors). I'm not scolding you or anything like that, it's just an example of better practice that I've seen been ignored a lot lately, which is a bit of a shame.

Best regards, and lots of luck on your project.
Thank you for your input. I see where you are coming from, but I cannot really agree with your point about "better use of (my) time".

I hardly have time to stay on this page. Just when I thought I could come in and look at some art, I came here and saw someone spitting insults at me. I replied only to tell him off.
my portfolio : saeun.mangakagallery.com
my email : saeunmoon@gmail.com
please let me know if you are interested in working together.
Hi Alex,

I've sent you an email about a week ago about this job opportunity. I'd love to be given the chance to work with you. Do you think you could provide some examples of the kind of quality you are looking for?

Thank you and have a great weekend! :)

Giselle
I have my reasons for not hiring you.
I understand, I suppose I'd just like to know why so I can know what I can improve on. :)
Have you found what youve been looking for before? and before? and again 3 times before? This seems like some fake ad :D
If you cant shortlist artist from 80 applications, then you wont find anyone new. :)
Good luck though
" then you wont find anyone new" =>Not true.

" This seems like some fake ad" =>Just because I don't hire YOU, it doesn't mean I don't hire anybody.
I dont care if u hire me or not, you think u are the only one who want the cheapest art possible ?.. :D
I really dont understand why are you so arogant :) I wish u good luck, peace
I am not arrogant. If you think so, it's just you who are ignorant.

You are just behaving like a schoolgirl trying to get attention. See you.
so u are my schoolboy ?
If you find my posts arrogant, I apologize. I was just joking because this ad is quite fun to me.
I will edit it and tell you last thing because I dont want to spam.

I havent say anything bad to you. I just asked you, if you have found someone, I had some experience about fake ad spammers, and you usually dont reply to emails, so thats why I was sarcastic. leaving a message that my art isnt what you are looking for, that would be cool I think. That is all. I know that my fault is how I said that. Its all about it, so again, I didnt mean it as insult or anything like that ( you was the only one who started insulting me. )
In case it wasn't obvious enough, I shall repeat myself here. DO NOT SEND ME ANY FILES in your email. I will delete it.
A greeting,

I send you my fantasy cartoons gallery:

www.artstation.com/artist/tere…

Complete gallery:

www.behance.net/teresaguido

Thanks warmly        
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional book illustrator so I`m very interested in drawing an artwork for you. I have huge experience in drawing artworks for books and etc and also work with high quality in very short time (around few hours-one day) Please check my gallery. Also I have a discount portrait period now - only 15$ per portrait

girl with blue eyes short portrait by Gregory-Welter  comission portraits 2 by Gregory-Welter  dixon brothers - wounds by Gregory-Welter  Comission for ellie 2 by Gregory-Welter  Pet by Gregory-Welter  DECLINED cover test by Gregory-Welter  underwater - quicksilver by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - black widow by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - colossus by Gregory-Welter  Khan by Gregory-Welter  pepper 2 by Gregory-Welter  escaping reality by Gregory-Welter  poor queen by Gregory-Welter  Eugenia by Gregory-Welter  sayaki portrait by Gregory-Welter  veronica by Gregory-Welter  a woman by Gregory-Welter  Ache comission by Gregory-Welter  Red girl comission by Gregory-Welter  snake lady comission by Gregory-Welter  sherlock holmes book cover 2 by Gregory-Welter  cold sleep by Gregory-Welter  pretty lady by Gregory-Welter  Perfect homunculus by Gregory-Welter  magdalene by Gregory-Welter  young sherlock by Gregory-Welter  portrait 2 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 3 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 1 by Gregory-Welter