Looking for Vector Artist

Looking for vector artist to do work on this game:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B4aPRI…

as well as kickstarter and website gfx. Serious devs only as we have a 6 week deadline.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We are still looking for a website graphics artist.
We still have not found the webpage graphics artist needed and we are now less than 5 weeks from Kickstarter.
We are still looking for a web designer, last skilled applicant had no experience/desire to do website graphics.
i think you should try a website like elance or peoplebyhour or guru to find faster what you are looking for.Cheers
I have found all our artists on DA and would have liked to find what we need here.
Hi, My name is Alexis Vivallo.
Im illustrator, most of my work is for childrens, like books, apps, videogames or anything that need a happy, colorfull, and fun character.
i have experience illustrating childrens books, iphone /ipad apps, video games and comics too.

jasmine by Alexisvivallo the legend of zelda by Alexisvivallo Snake2 by Alexisvivallo

here is my portfolio:
alexisvivallo.daportfolio.com/

and my da:
hidebox.deviantart.com/

If you are interested in my work, please contact me at alexisvivallo@gmail.com
thanks!!
I can design it for you. Please see my works:
Gui design by curlyhair  Gui design by curlyhair   Boomag Card by curlyhair   Royal Bumags Store by curlyhair  Bling by curlyhair
I emailed you yesterday and have not heard a reply. I need people who I can rely on in contact because we have a strict deadline to be ready for kickstarter.
I've replied to you. Carbon studios,dragonrift. I've replied to you and you didn't get back
We have chosen elangkarosingo.deviantart.com/ for the vector art position however we still need a website graphics designer who can do similar quality work.
Dear Worldofeden 

I am intrested in applying for the job ad to create your logo 

Here are a few examples of work I have produced 

8-Bit Gamers by leeche88  Sensi.cc Robot Mascots by leeche88business card by leeche88

Thank you for your time and hope to here from you soon

Leeche88

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… . Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs and I can provide a more accurate price quote.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
Geoklix Vector Facebookcover Commission Colours by baby-marshmallow  Avatar Accessories Commission by baby-marshmallow  Vector Icons Set 01 by baby-marshmallow  Mohawk Rabbit Mascot vector by baby-marshmallow  Toy Princess inks by baby-marshmallow  Pinocchio in full colour by baby-marshmallow  Personal Cross Completed by baby-marshmallow  Beach Cover Commission Colours by baby-marshmallow  Killbot Vector Inks by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

My name is Benjamin Wilson and I am a 2d Flash Artist and Animator, as well as a Motion Graphic Designer in After Effects. I am very Interested in working with you on this game.
I graduated with distinction from the 2d program of The Gaming and Animation Institute of Fredericton in 2012, and I have since done work for various companies, including but not limited to: Loogaroo Animation, High Eagle Studios,Signature Sound and Unity.

I am currently residing in Fredericton, New Brunswick, but would be more then willing to relocate. Attached in this email is my resume, and below are links to both my online portfolio and my demo reel.

Blog/Portfolio: its-rainin-ben.tumblr.com

Demo Reel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzdmQ…

If interested, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime on here or at bonjeweels@gmail.com
We appreciate all the feedback, We have not made a decision yet as we have had nearly 200 Applicants so far. Please be patient and if you have interest then by all means post here or send me a note. Thank You. Carbon Game Studios
interested.

please view some of my works on my online portfolio:  cargocollective.com/ianvox/VEC…
you may contact me thru email:  ianvox@gmail.com

thanks,
ian
Hi. I'm interested in your project.
Check my gallery please. Most of those are vectors.

jfc0000000.deviantart.com/gall…

Thanx.
Hello I am a professional vector artist, expert in all forms and styles of artwork. I'd love to work for your project, you can view some of my works here: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

and check my deviant portfolio as well, 

Kindly message me with your email and send over some samples I can do to show you my work skill, thanks!
I am a professional Graphic Designer and Illustrator that specializes in vector work. You can view my website to see samples at www.hellonoxity.com, or on here as well. I have done everything from logo design, business cards, t-shirt graphics and book illustrations to photo editing. If interested, please email me at: noxitydelucora@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
Im interested, ive done vector art for many clients in the past, shoot me a pm and we can discuss this