Looking for Artist for YouTube channel Banner, Portrait, and Thumbnails

Hello deviants!  I am looking to pay an artist to create some artwork for a YouTube channel I am planning to launch in the next couple weeks.  A cartoon style is what I am looking for (no anime sorry).  I want a simple cartoon character I can use to help brand my channel.  I will need a banner, a portrait, and a couple thumbnail templates.

There is opportunity for additional work down the road as I will need more thumbnails as I create new series.

* PC game knowledge a plus
* Please link your work that is most relevant for what I am looking for.  Some of you have very large galleries so directing me straight to relevant work will help you stand out.
* Must accept PayPal as a form of payment.

If you are interested please send me a message with a link to relevant work as well as your rates.  I look forward to working with you!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… . Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs and I can provide a more accurate price quote.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
Vector Characters Sticker Commision by baby-marshmallow  Bajanchile's Jasmine by baby-marshmallow  Toaster Head Vector Commission by baby-marshmallow  Bee mascot pencil designs by baby-marshmallow  Mohawk Rabbit Mascot vector by baby-marshmallow  Trippy Coloured by baby-marshmallow  Logo Dragon Commish Colours by baby-marshmallow  Vector Icons Set 01 by baby-marshmallow  Vector Icons Set 02 by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

Hello,

I'm interesting in working with you. I have a very cartoon-like style, and a passion for video games.

Here's some examples of my work:

Hipster Werewolf by PerfectlyDisastrous Reach For The Stars Shirt Design by PerfectlyDisastrous Misfortune by PerfectlyDisastrous Sketch Dump by PerfectlyDisastrous My Creative Process, Simplified by PerfectlyDisastrous Work In Progress by PerfectlyDisastrous

If you're interested feel free to send me a note. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Have a great day!
I have done work for a youtuber who still uses my work till this day. His youtube is www.youtube.com/user/Recklolz

I have made the banner and Icons and video startup art. Here is some of the work :

Reckfinalbanner by V4K4RIAN

Finalalice by V4K4RIAN
Reckfinal by V4K4RIAN

My Prices are 3.00 for icons 5.00- pictures and 10.00 for banners.
My email is : dianapereira25051991@live.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi,

I'm interested with your commision and vast knowledge of PC Games.

You can approach me by my portfolio link :

ixxs.deviantart.com/

or my email :

leodesbiondy@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamor Charge by ixxs  Diablo 3 by ixxs  Troll in Sight by ixxs  Azmodan Encounter by ixxs  Post apocalyptic renaissance by ixxs  Ego 3 by ixxs  Panda Smash by ixxs  Ego 4 by ixxs  Nettipattam by ixxs  AutoGrlz Beetle by ixxs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A greeting,

Complete gallery:

Thank warmly,

Best regards
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa… 
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…