Wedding present with Zombies

So, I have a tough request to make. I need a full body color pic of my sister and her partner fighting zombies in time for their wedding which is less than a month away. I know it's a tall order but I am willing to pay whatever amount is needed! I am looking for comic style art work and can pay through pay pal. 

Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
I'am interested, please check my gallery:ramartwork.deviantart.com/gall…

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.
Cover by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

Hi there.
I'm taking portrait commissions at the moment and I've actually done something similar recently with a couple who wanted themselves done as Walking Dead characters:
Cosplay Portrait - The Walking Dead by ryuuza-art

The deadline is fine with me and for both people with a background, it'll be £35. Here are a few more examples of my work. Feel free to browse through my gallery as well. :)
Harmonic Convergence by ryuuza-art  On that day mankind WAS UNACCEPTABLE by ryuuza-art  BFG9000 - yeeeeeeaaah! by ryuuza-art  Soulsnatchers - Alusius launch print by ryuuza-art

Best wishes,
  Ryuuza
Hello, I could have it done in 2 weeks, and would charge $650. Check out my website, and if you'd like to team up, send me a line!
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Dark Turn of Mind 2 by samuraipeter Vampire by samuraipeter Crusade II by samuraipeter  Swamp People by samuraipeter Beach Cookout by samuraipeter Depression by samuraipeter Sullen by samuraipeter Escape Through Maintenance by samuraipeter

Hope i can be of service...

manyacts.deviantart.com/galler…

many thanks

Cool project, I can help out with this for sure. Samples of my work at my site, the link is below in my signature.
Hi there!

I am interested too!

Just take a look at my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
A greeting,

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thank warmly,

Best regards

Hi,

I've just sent you a note.

The Awakened by FrancescaBaerald Invasion - Vikings Book by FrancescaBaerald Demon Hunter by FrancescaBaerald Pearls by FrancescaBaerald Misled by FrancescaBaerald Faith Empire by FrancescaBaerald

Hope the hear from you soon.

Francesca Baerald

its my damn call!!
Queen of B-Movies by HorrorRudey zombie by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper 2 by HorrorRudey
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa… 
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi there! Im inteersed in this and could have it finished for you in two weeks. Please check out my gallery bluepisces97.deviantart.com/ga… and if you like any of the styles please let me know and we could discuss it further? Thanks :D

Rick Grimes by Bluepisces97  Daryl Dixon  by Bluepisces97  Mr. Dead Guy by Bluepisces97  Feline Assassin Commission by Bluepisces97  Anthro Bunny Girl by Bluepisces97  
My work is mostly painted but you may find something you like.

Portfolio,
MercenaryArt.net

Email: MercenaryArt@yahoo.com

Thanks for your consideration