Album Artwork needed for new EP

Hey guys! I'm Frozen Turtle, an electronic musician, and I'm about to release a new EP, by the name of Cool, Calm, and Connected.

I'd like it to be a water goddess with headphones, with some ice in the background, and some cool swirly light/aura sort of psychedelic things around her. I want it to mostly be blue, and a little white. But mostly blue.

Anyone out there think they could come up with something cool? I'm a college student and I don't have buckets of money, but I promise it will be worth your time and expertise.

So hit me up with an offer, and we can go from there! Thanks :) Much love.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Depending on what style you're looking for (cell shading vs. simple shading vs. regular shading vs. realism) the price would vary, but here's some samples of my work and if you let me know which one you like I can give you a better estimate on price. :)

Hook and Wendy Character Designs Preview by Katara-Alchemist  Shae Lockwood by Katara-Alchemist  Malec by Katara-Alchemist  King of Thieves Illustration by Katara-Alchemist  
That sounds so fun! Hopefully my art style is something up your alley (i like drawing flowy things), but i have a few painting/coloring styles that might work for you as well if you're up for that.
I know many people who are students in college so I know what its like to  not have hundreds of dollars to spend.

The illustration which you describe for me would run you about $35 dollars in my standard style
Nikon coloring practice by Dubslider  

If you need more samples/examples please let me know and i can come up with some for you.
Thanks!

- Dubslider

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Hello!

I'm a young freelance artist of the horrorific, fantasy and surreal and, needless to say, I'm interested in your offer.
Some samples of my works:
Personal illustrations:
Nailed by Mesozord Pi by Mesozord Fall from Grace by Mesozord Shipwreck by Mesozord Rated by Mesozord Iridium by Mesozord Void by Mesozord Naive by Mesozord She's the Brightest by Mesozord Enlightenment by Mesozord
Artworks for bands, logo and t-shirt designs:
Tattoo design by Mesozord Hermes Trismegistus by Mesozord Spectral by Mesozord Deearest by Mesozord Glare by Mesozord King Raven by Mesozord Book Cover by Mesozord Ravenous by Mesozord As Dream Dies by Mesozord Shushing Fairy by Mesozord
If you like my style, you can note me or email me at MrMesozzo@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Hello!
I have sent you a note!
Awaiting your response.
Take care and thanks!

Karma by phoenixleo    Submersion by phoenixleo  Jack Frost. Dark Paradise by phoenixleo  Coronation of a Moon Prince by phoenixleo  Jack Frost . Under the Moonlight by phoenixleo  Jack Frost . Edge of Submersion by phoenixleo  Butterfly feelings by phoenixleo  Enishi by phoenixleo  Hope by phoenixleo  

phoenixleo
Hello

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thank warmly,

Best regards
check out my portfolio and contact me if interested
Hello,
I can provide what you are looking for.
I am sending PM with link to my portfolio where I have some publicized works.
I hope you will take a look.

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.
Hacienda del Muerto by diegolopezmata  31.-Bodegón charro 2. Óleo sobre tela. 50x70 cm. by diegolopezmata  Michoacán by diegolopezmata  Zenzontle by diegolopezmata  3.-Viejita. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 122x86 c by diegolopezmata  5.-La madonna del tendedero. Óleo sobre tela. 143 by diegolopezmata  9.-Sofá. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 70x113 cms by diegolopezmata  10.-Después del baño. Óleo sobre tela sobre tab by diegolopezmata  11.-Soy un Angel, pero no se lo digas a nadie. Ól by diegolopezmata  15.-Retrato de mi hermana. Óleo sobre tela sobre  by diegolopezmata  16.-El toro mascarillo. Óleo sobre tela. 143.5x88 by diegolopezmata  2 by diegolopezmata  4.-Edna en la ventana. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabl by diegolopezmata  22.-Lobo mexicano. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 4 by diegolopezmata  23.-Yegua alazana. Óleo sobre tela. 32.5x46 cms.  by diegolopezmata  Guanajuato Virgin. Oil painting. by diegolopezmata  Silver sellers. Oil painting. by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Me and my sister by diegolopezmata  14 by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

Very interested, here's my website:   kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…
I'm definitely interested :D

Here's some examples of my work:

Hooks n Fangs Free Request by VonDiezylCommission: HooksnFangs by VonDiezylStaples by VonDiezylEdge - Thanks for 691 Watchers by VonDiezylTranza by VonDiezylWitch Doctor Pin Up by VonDiezylBlack Nova by VonDiezylBiohazard Pin Up by VonDiezylIsaya by VonDiezylBunny Girl 2012 (Ramona Rabbit) by VonDiezyl

Please let me know if you're interested :) I'm not looking for a lot of money for this ^^
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
sounds like an interesting project! I can draw that for you for $75. Please check out my samples to see if you like my style. :)

Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops