Looking for a comic/cartoon artist

Hello there,

We are creating a simple logo/character for our business, which has the word 'BEAST' in it.
The art work should include some kind of a beast as a character (something similar to Marvel's characters).

Serious offers only, commission guaranteed.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello im interested kindly check my rate and sample here
crimson875.deviantart.com/jour…
Hi! I want to work.

Please check my gallery here.

My artwork is high quality and I can make a very accessible budget for you.

Have a nice day. :)
Hello! I am interested in your Offer I am having a sale right now on commissions! (super cheap!)

Commission Info: toptoma.deviantart.com/journal…

Examples: toptoma.deviantart.com/gallery…

I hope you consider!
Hi
I'm interested, feel free to ccheck my portfolio www.betty-art.daportfolio.com
Cheers
Betty
Hi!
I have open commissions.
My offert to you is 10$USD for the commission painted on computer.
Here some examples of my beast:
[Commission]Sea creature by FeithLAuthor[Contest]Bloom Forest Horse by FeithLAuthorChipmunkrulz By Feithlauthor-d7p680w by FeithLAuthor
Please note if you are interested.
Hi there. I'm interested :D Please check out my gallery bluepisces97.deviantart.com/ga… and my commission info bluepisces97.deviantart.com/jo…

let me know if you would like me to create your character :D

Feline Assassin Commission by Bluepisces97   Lizard Anthro Commission by Bluepisces97  Rick Grimes by Bluepisces97    Leopard Woman Concept art by Bluepisces97  
Jungle Ways Logo copy by Connan-Bell  Logo by Connan-Bell  Immeasurable by Connan-Bell  Taco the Limit Breaker by Connan-Bell  Three Little Monkeys by Connan-Bell  Commission: Thanos and the Infinity Pie by Connan-Bell  
I've included examples of both logos, animals, and comic-book style stuff I've made. I have many styles and I'm good at imitating those of others. Here's my price guide: connan-bell.deviantart.com/jou…
Hello,my name is Reinaldo Lay, Comic Book Artist, i´m from Chile. I´m very responsable, very punctual with the deadlines and adaptable with the different genres of narrative story .The idea sounds very interesting, you can watch my rates in my deviantart, and we can negociate if you can,i hope that you can review my work, in my deviantart. I am attentive to your answer.

My deviantart with my work :reinaldolay.deviantart.com/
Hi  I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link  guillo0 guillo0.daportfolio.com/
Hello,

Very interested in your offer. Here's my portfolio for your consideration:

www.flickr.com/photos/davgarts

Thanks for your attention.

You can contact me by replying this comment or at davgarmor@gmail.com
Very interested, here's my portfolio: kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…
Hi, I've done a lot of logos and would like to share my portfolio.

coryvandenakker.com/design/

Let me know if you're interested in working together!

Best,
Cory
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I am interested in the job 
Here are a few examples of my work

Wrath by UndeadKitty13  Craze by UndeadKitty13  Pathos by UndeadKitty13  Efrit (male) by UndeadKitty13  Efrit (female) by UndeadKitty13  Duke Zundung by UndeadKitty13
Hi, My name is Alexis Vivallo.
Im illustrator, most of my work is for childrens, like books, apps, videogames or anything that need a happy, colorfull, and fun character.
i have experience illustrating childrens books, iphone /ipad apps, video games and comics too.

squeleton by Alexisvivallorun by Alexisvivallojasmine by Alexisvivallo

here is my portfolio:
alexisvivallo.daportfolio.com/

and my da:
hidebox.deviantart.com/

If you are interested in my work, please contact me at alexisvivallo@gmail.com
thanks!!
Hello, check my gallery if you want! see if something catches your eye there, I can do more styles and mimic some if you like.

good luck!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER by DJBatz Merry christmas by DJBatz Ice Titan by DJBatz Fishy girl Close-up by DJBatz Sonic Lover by DJBatzRaccoonificed soul thing by DJBatz M's OC by DJBatz
why not Zoidberg? by DJBatz Ko-nando the barbarando by DJBatz  sketchy Mike has some mad lips yo by DJBatz Sasuke, just that by DJBatz the raccoon and the flower by DJBatz randomZbrush by DJBatz