Looking for illustrator

Hey,

I'm looking for a quick working illustrator / sketcher for a character illustration.
The theme has to be a monster like: dj-rankings.com/tpls/dj/images…

So sort of a logo / character theme.

Feel free message me.
This is paid obviously. 

Thanks
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've sent you a note.

Here is the link to my portfolio as well.

ixxs.deviantart.com/

Thanks.
Hi;

I am interested in the project.
Here is a link to my gallery:
kidbrainer.deviantart.com/gall…

Note me if you are interested!
I am interested in working on this project, please contact me if you like my work.

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…
hello im interested kindly check my rate and sample here
www.inkblazers.com/authors-and…
Hey,

I'd love to give it a go.

You can see my work here: vondiezyl.deviantart.com/galle…
check out my gallery to see if you like my style :D

Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops
This is interesting.
Here are my commission prices:
Redliger's Commission (Open) by redliger
I'm interested, check my tumblr

Thanks
Hello!
Im interested, here is all the information you need:
forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…
Thanks for looking!
Hey I am interested in the job 
here are a few examples of my work

Duke Zundung by UndeadKitty13  Flammenwefer by UndeadKitty13  Pathos by UndeadKitty13  Craze by UndeadKitty13  Wrath by UndeadKitty13  Wendigo by UndeadKitty13  Heart of Death by UndeadKitty13
Hey. Sadly I have no directions on what you're looking for. Here's some examples. cinzel.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Hi, I'm interested.

You can check out my portfolio here:
matijaobrovac.weebly.com/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Cheers
Hi, I'm professional artist 2d/3d, i like to working with you this is some of my works, if you like i can do any styles, please let me know if i can help you, thanks

Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi!

I'm interested! Here are some samples of my work:

Monk by TimVithor Slave horned girl by TimVithor Mojo Jojo Portrait by TimVithor Juba by TimVithor Christie Monteiro by TimVithor

I can do a lot of styles and you can check all of them in my gallery: timvithor.deviantart.com/galle…

If you like you can send me a note or a mail to vithoralbertim@gmail.com

See you
Hello, check my gallery if you want! see if something catches your eye there, I can do more styles and mimic some if you like.

good luck!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER by DJBatz Merry christmas by DJBatz Ice Titan by DJBatz Fishy girl Close-up by DJBatz Sonic Lover by DJBatzRaccoonificed soul thing by DJBatz M's OC by DJBatz
why not Zoidberg? by DJBatz Ko-nando the barbarando by DJBatz  sketchy Mike has some mad lips yo by DJBatz Sasuke, just that by DJBatz the raccoon and the flower by DJBatz randomZbrush by DJBatz

Hello:

My sister and I are profesionalWataru by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata   artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.
Zenzontle by diegolopezmata  3.-Viejita. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 122x86 c by diegolopezmata  10.-Después del baño. Óleo sobre tela sobre tab by diegolopezmata  15.-Retrato de mi hermana. Óleo sobre tela sobre  by diegolopezmata  16.-El toro mascarillo. Óleo sobre tela. 143.5x88 by diegolopezmata  2 by diegolopezmata  4.-Edna en la ventana. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabl by diegolopezmata  22.-Lobo mexicano. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 4 by diegolopezmata  23.-Yegua alazana. Óleo sobre tela. 32.5x46 cms.  by diegolopezmata  Silver sellers. Oil painting. by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata