Need 50 Funny Doodles

Hi all, 

I need drawings - doodles, really - in a book where the protagonist is 12 years old. The book is his diary, and the drawings should be as if done by him.

Imagine a kid doodling in his diary (but with good style). That's what I need.

I'm not looking for sophisticated, expensive drawings. What I'm after are funny, ideally even hilarious doodles. They should be drawn with a pen or a pencil, without shading, just one color. They should be reasonably detailed. They should make kids laugh.

The job would be to illustrate the text, choosing scenes that jump out at you as worthy of illustration.

Please could you bid for 50 such doodles?

Many thanks, 

Austin.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can definitely take this project, I'm quite fond of doodle art myself. I work in traditional pen and ink, black and white and am very versatile in drawing subjects. Have a look through my gallery for more samples and if you like my work, please send me a note or email me at ni.aileen.s@gmail.com for more information. Have a good one :)

Profile (Pen and Ink) by Nonsensical-Inks
Hi there. I am very interested and would love to help you out with this. i could do 50 funny sketches for around $100. Varying in pencil and byro pens? Anything you may get in a pencil case haha. Anyway, please contact me if you are interested :D Thanks ~ Niamh

Gallery bluepisces97.deviantart.com/ga…

Bolt by Bluepisces97  Mr. Dead Guy by Bluepisces97  Silent Woods by Bluepisces97  
For 50 doodle type sketches I would be willing to do it for 400 USD.

Examples of styles:

Character Design Sheet - Girl by kgemeni Kankuro: Kid by kgemeni The Flea Market: Back Cover color by kgemeni Thanos Kitten by kgemeni Page 4 - First Graders Know Everything by kgemeni
Hello,
I'm very interested in your project. Please take a look at my porfolio link below for your consideration.
thejourney1989.deviantart.com/
Very interested, here's my portfolio:   kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…
Hi! I'm currently open for commissions! Here's what I offer:

Standard Commission Prices - rileyomalley.tumblr.com/post/9…
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I'm very interested in this project. I have pencil drawings in my gallery (there's a link in my signature). More importantly, I remember what my drawings looked like when I was that age, and I can imitate that style. We can discuss details if you feel comfortable using me.

Thanks,
Suchy Fried
I am Interested! Please check out my gallery! claudiobitcube.deviantart.com/…
and dribbble.com/bitcube

regards

Claudio
Hello! check my gallery if you want! see if something catches your eye there, I can do more styles and mimic some if you like. I can draw pretty much anything you want.

good luck!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER by DJBatz Merry christmas by DJBatz Ice Titan by DJBatz Fishy girl Close-up by DJBatz Sonic Lover by DJBatzRaccoonificed soul thing by DJBatz M's OC by DJBatz
why not Zoidberg? by DJBatz Ko-nando the barbarando by DJBatz  sketchy Mike has some mad lips yo by DJBatz Sasuke, just that by DJBatz the raccoon and the flower by DJBatz randomZbrush by DJBatz
Hello!
I am interested!
For the 50 doodles I would ask as a payment 200USD if that's ok.
The style I would use (if it's fine with you) could be something along these lines:
Beeeebeeee ID by Irwar  im the star its me by Irwar
Please contact me if you agree :heart:
$150 for 50 drawings. I could have them all done in 1-2 days.
I can do any -- ANY style. Flexibility and speed are my specialities.

I did this a few weeks ago: sta.sh/0ui90ll7ya2
to look like me drawing 10 years ago: sta.sh/0169jzvifu97 sta.sh/01rbbqbc4c0h
38.media.tumblr.com/abfa96cd0c…

I have random pencil doodles. Maybe for 50 doodles for $200? 
at the moment this is the only sample i have SD Colossal Titan Snack by adivider
dunno what to bid ? any starter ?