Looking to commission an artist who can draw humans.

I would like to get a drawing done for today, or tomorrow. Its going to
be a sexy latex/bondage drawing. So if your interested, please respond
with cost of colored/shaded full body. Thank you!
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Interested. My prices range from 5-20$/500-2000points.
Here's some samples of my work:
WAIST UP Commission for Jyleflower by KawaiiipoopSEXY KNEE UP Commission for Winnona-Arganti by KawaiiipoopLegend of Korra: Team Avatar by KawaiiipoopBubbline by KawaiiipoopWAIST UP Commission for MAYGUSTA by Kawaiiipoop

I also do pixel icons! PIXEL ICON for HeyHeyItsJennifer by KawaiiipoopPIXEL ICON for The-wind-mage-Vaati by KawaiiipoopIT with Choli-chii by KawaiiipoopPIXEL ICON for rainbowcrisp by Kawaiiipoop
The price : 
20$ for a character (full body with color) - 25$ for a character (full body with color and simple background) 
40$ for 2 characters (full body with color) - 50$ for 2 character (full body with color and simple background) 

Contest - Chierue - OC 1 by yueokinawa  No.1 - REN (My original character) by yueokinawa [Fanart] Natalia Poklonskaya by yueokinawa Cherry blossoms heaven by yueokinawa  

15$ for a CHIBI (Full body with color ) 
20$ for a CHIBI (Full body with color and simple background) 
Chibi Commission - Fanart Tokyo Ghoul - UTA by yueokinawa  Chibi commission - Drawing T-shirt (Part 2) by yueokinawa Chibi commission - Drawing T-shirt by yueokinawa Commission - T-shirt Design by yueokinawa My OC - Ren (Chibi version) by yueokinawa
hello im interested kindly check my rate and sample here
www.inkblazers.com/authors-and…
Hi! I'm currently open for commissions! Here's what I offer:

Standard Commission Prices - rileyomalley.tumblr.com/post/9…

you can also view some examples of my work pertaining to this at my OC blog:

miss-latex.tumblr.com
Hi, I'm professional artist 2d/3d, i like to working with you this is some of my works, if you like i can do any styles, please let me know if i can help you, thanks

Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my commission prices 
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hello! I'm interested and be more than happy making an artwork for you. Here's my commission information:
Commission  SALE [ 2/5 OPEN ] by chicharia

I hope you're going to consider me to work for you. Looking forward to your response. Thank you! :eager:
hi i can make your draw , but it can be done in a weeks or so, let me know if yu want more detaiulks, thx.
Asami no pantie's.... by reiner55Look into my eyes...so you cant see the dagger :) by reiner55Standing cool! by reiner55So serious... by reiner55Kekko Kamen 40 th anniversarry! by reiner55

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.
Wataru by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

hi im interested, i can draw it for $25

check out my gallery for art samples
Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops
My High Quality Work:
1 person: 70.00 usd
2 person: 100.00 usd
3 person:130.00 usd
 Miranda of mAss Effect by mobilepron  Mary Jane Tatted by mobilepron  High Quality Commission by mobilepron  Tali Commission by mobilepron  Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea by mobilepron

If it needs to be done today or tomorrow i might have to charge a little more though.
Sure. My rate would be $100 flat per illustration. If you like my work and rate, I hope to hear from you soon!

Shinavi by Trevor-Verges  Swimsuit Katarina by Trevor-Verges  Mistral by Trevor-Verges  Alyssa B. design by Trevor-Verges  Rainbow Dash by Trevor-Verges  Pehala Redesign by Trevor-Verges   
Price for hurry commission will be double from normal price.
So for one character fullbody with flat color background is $60.
You can check my gallery here whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…