Fantasy book cover art

I'm looking for an artist to create some beautiful cover art for the second book in my series. I haven't heard back from the artist who did the first cover art, so I'm beginning my hunt for another.

The cover will feature two dragon-riders. I will need the art to coordinate with the first cover, and am willing to pay up to $300. I will need a full copyright release, and the artist will be credited on the inside cover page. Some of these conditions may be negotiable if I love your work enough. :)

Please contact me if you think this job might interest you!

Melissa
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I am interested, for more info contact me at: piky.info@gmail.com

Some samples:
Piky Logo - Lily Skull by Piky Nymph by Piky

Vampirella by Piky Freedom, at last... by Piky Lumina - Juba Tribute by Piky
Hello, I've sent you a note. Thank you
My style is kinda mangaesque but I'm willing to change it as the client see fit.
Commissions by ZoeyHuerta Red coat by ZoeyHuerta The Thanact by ZoeyHuerta You didn't see that coming by ZoeyHuerta Archer and Little Red Dragon by ZoeyHuerta What NOT to do at a Wedding! by ZoeyHuerta Billy the Pyro by ZoeyHuerta Spiller and Arrietty by ZoeyHuerta Sucubo by ZoeyHuerta The Dragon's Poem by ZoeyHuerta Morphy and Dany by ZoeyHuerta Let's Draw! by ZoeyHuerta 
sketchcrawler@gmail.com
www.zoarhuerta.com
Thank you so much to everyone who has contacted me! I'm overwhelmed by the incredible talent of everyone on this site. I've narrowed it down to a few who I think would best fit my book, but I so appreciate everyone who applied. I wish I had time to respond to each of you individually and let you know how fantastic your work is. Thank you so much for your time!

Melissa

Hi,

I'm interested with your commision.

Here is my portfolio link

ixxs.deviantart.com/

or my email :

leodesbiondy@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamor Charge by ixxs  Diablo 3 by ixxs  Troll in Sight by ixxs  Azmodan Encounter by ixxs  Post apocalyptic renaissance by ixxs  Ego 3 by ixxs  Panda Smash by ixxs  Ego 4 by ixxs  Nettipattam by ixxs  AutoGrlz Beetle by ixxs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

Just take a look at my website and feel free to contact me anytime.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
Hi,
I'am interested, please check my gallery:ramartwork.deviantart.com/gall…
Hello! I'm definitely interested in working for you! 
Here are some examples of my work, you can view much more in my gallery;
Loitering by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Drifting by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Teasing Birds by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Fish that sang by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Cruel Happiness by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Faery Queen by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Artemis by AspiringCrazyCatLady  I See Fire by AspiringCrazyCatLady  Unicorn jumping onto your screen by AspiringCrazyCatLady  

And here are my prices: forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…
Dear Melissa,

I am very interested in working on this cover.
Your terms seem very reasonable.
Please take a look at my porfolio and let me know what you think.

ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

Ignacio
hello im interested kindly check my rate and sample here
www.inkblazers.com/authors-and…
Hello,
I'm very interested in your project. Please take a look at my porfolio link below for your consideration.
thejourney1989.deviantart.com/
Hi!

I'm interested! Here are some samples of my work:

Monk by TimVithor Slave horned girl by TimVithor Mojo Jojo Portrait by TimVithor Juba by TimVithor Christie Monteiro by TimVithor

I can do a lot of styles and you can check all of them in my gallery: timvithor.deviantart.com/galle…

If you like you can send me a note or a mail to vithoralbertim@gmail.com

See you
I am Interested! Please check out my gallery! claudiobitcube.deviantart.com/…
and dribbble.com/bitcube

regards

Claudio
hi, please check my gallery for latest posts, thanks
hey there I am interested int eh job 
here are some examples of my work 

Duke Zundung by UndeadKitty13  Sapphire by UndeadKitty13  Wrath by UndeadKitty13  Adoptable:Xin by UndeadKitty13  Adoptable:Gilion (Sold) by UndeadKitty13  Terror from the Mist comic by UndeadKitty13
Hello!

My name is Nikola Yordanov and I'm a freelance illustrator and concept artist. I think I am perfect for your project. I will work with you to get you exactly what you need. I am a tolerant, hard-working artist and I never miss a deadline!

Please take a look at my portfolio and if you think I can be useful for your project, please send me an e-mail at nickolayordanov@gmail.com

Portfolio - othrandir.carbonmade.com/
Hi Melissa. I'd love to work on your book cover. Please let me know if you would consider using my services.
 Narse FFVI 02 by Gysahlgreen  Narshe FFVI by Gysahlgreen  Daenerys by Gysahlgreen
hi, please check my gallery for my new stuffs, thanks
Hello,

Very interested in your offer. Here's my portfolio for your consideration:

www.flickr.com/photos/davgarts

Thanks for your attention.

You can contact me by replying this comment or at davgarmor@gmail.com
hi, i'm interested here is some of my work on duty by ghostofdestruction   Kriflakl by ghostofdestruction   cleaning squad by ghostofdestruction   wandering in the plains by ghostofdestruction   guardian water elemental by ghostofdestruction  
hi,
i'm professional experienced 2d artist which had done various commissions both for personal and commercial use including novel cover art.
i will provide you with high quality detailed artworks.

here is some example of my artworks :

Commission : 'persecutors' character design by macarious  ALIEN INVADER book cover commission by macariouswater path by macarious Netrunner : The Hours Tick By by macarious Brahmastra: Journey to Alengka, characters design by macarious  Brahmastra environment :battle background, jungles by macarious The Tentacles Invasion ! by macarious FGG Netrunner_JOHN MASANORI by macarious        

If you interested with my art and want me to make artwork for you please note me in DA or email me for quick response at:

zefanya.maega@gmail.com
Hi, I'm professional artist 2d/3d, i like to working with you this is some of my works, if you like i can do any styles, please let me know if i can help you, thanks

Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo the reaper - starcraft by guugoo
Very interested, here's my website and some samples:

kristinas-kreations.weebly.com…

Siren by Cra-ZShaker  Succubus  by Cra-ZShaker