Book Cover Art Wanted

I am doing a hard copy printout of my fan fictions stories for my book collection and select others (not for resale). I am looking for some cover art that can be used with the hard copy (will be bound) and with electronic versions.

Here are some of the details:
- Five stories are HALO - Buffy the Vampire crossovers
- One story is a HALO standalone story.

Rough dimensions for the book cover will be 6.5"x9.5". Can provide template and final work will have to be saved in single PDF file to include front cover, spine and back cover for printing process.

If interested contact me with examples of your work and rates. I can provide more details about titles, themes and content of stories then.

Thanks

UPDATE: (08/27/2014) I have been getting a bigger response than I expected on this request, so in order for me to properly evaluate each submission I will be closing this offer by 12:00pm PST on August 29, 2014.  I will contact each person to let them know either way. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest.  :-)
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just to let everyone know that I will not be taking any my submissions. I will now be reviewing everyone that posted or replied to my offer. I will be in touch to let you know or to follow up with further questions.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that submitted and I look forward to reviewing your work.
Greetings,

I am interested in this kind of job, i would like to invite you to see my gallery:

daviddleonluis.deviantart.com/…

Feel free to contact me on deviantnote or mail me at : divadluis@gmail.com

SOME EXAMPLES OF MY GALLERY:

Bowser (koopa) by David De Leon Luis #Nintendo by DaviddleonluisMy Godson 1st birthday. by DaviddleonluisYoshi by David De Leon Luis #Nintendo by DaviddleonluisTeam ready Dota 2  by David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis Found a new item World of Warcraft Tribute Book by Daviddleonluis FURION Dota2 armor desing by David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis Madhunter by Daviddleonluis Wizard dog / David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis: DIABLO III a pretty old sketch by David De Leon by Daviddleonluis Fayde HON by David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis Juggernaut Dota 2 by David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis
Rinotaur by David De Leon Luis by Daviddleonluis Dragon Vs Angel by Daviddleonluis

best regards,
Hi! I am interested! Please check out my gallery:
- claudiobitcube.deviantart.com/…
- www.dribbble.com/bitcube

Best regards

Claudio
Hi my name is nick and im a freelance illustrator and im very interested. I have a flat rate of 400 usd per illustration. Feel free to check out my gallery here on DA but on my artstation you can see the level you can expect ;) 

www.artstation.com/artist/Nick…
Hi, I`m interested.
Please check out my gallery: hofarts.deviantart.com/gallery…

Post-apocalyptic fisherman by Hofarts Ice Dragon by Hofarts Medieval Wars - Strategy and Tactics by Hofarts Book cover by Hofarts The Void by Hofarts Black Journal by Hofarts Guardians by Hofarts

I usually charge 250-350$ for realistic/semi-realistic polished cover illustration dependin of complexity.
Please feel free to contact me via email hofarts [at] gmail.com or send me a note.
Hello,

My name is Punix

I'm interest in your commission.
You can check my artwork from my deviant and this website :

pixiv.me/punnix

www.facebook.com/pages/Punix/5…

If you okay with my work, I want to talk in the deep details with you

My E-mail : athran_punching@hotmail.com

Thanks +++!!!
Hello,
I am very interested in doing cover art.
Here are some samples of my work:
Katarina - League Of Legends by PVproject  Killing You Softly by PVproject  Lion Falls by PVproject  Golden Crusader by PVproject

My price per cover art is $200 per piece.

Feel free to take a look to my portfolio here: pvproject.daportfolio.com/gall…
and contact me via note if you think I can be of help.
Hello,
My name is Celeste Hayes and I'm freelance illustrator. For this kind of work my rate would be $100-$250 variability dependent on complexity.
Please take a look at my work:

celestehayesart.carbonmade.com…

Thanks for your consideration!
Hello,
I can provide what you are looking for.
I am sending PM with link to my portfolio where I have some publicized works.
I hope you will take a look.
My name is Michael St. Nicholas and I am a professional Illustrator.
Please take a look at my work at -

michaelstnicholas.weebly.com/

The price would depend on the detail involved and the number of revisions. Usually around $500 - $750
Thanks!
Hello,

I am interested in working on this project.

here is my gallery
ncorva.daportfolio.com/gallery…

I am charging 10$ an hour

Let me know what you think

Sci fi painting by ncorvaVisenya Targaryen by ncorvaCd Art Commission by ncorvaThe Bite of Steel by ncorvaCorruption by ncorvaHave you come to unbind me father? by ncorvaSteampunk shoot out by ncorva
Hello, I'm interested! You can check my galery or visit my website (www.cah-poszar.com/english ) to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:
Hello!

please take a look this is my portfolio art:

terrygu.deviantart.com/

Best regards.
Hello, I am interested.
My prices for this kind of work would be $30 

Here are some samples of my work

Waltz Under The Stars by Plaguey AURA: Broken Angel by Plaguey AURA: Redna's Entry by Plaguey AURA: The Remnant Cover 1 by PlagueyTalk Nerdy To Me by PlagueyLady In Black by Plaguey Of Time and Dust by Plaguey Spirit Catcher by Plaguey Violin by Plaguey
I would be interested in this project.

I would be willing to do this project for $60.

Here a some samples of my work:
Arctica  by ArtbroJohn Desperate Measures page 1 by ArtbroJohn Baroness by ArtbroJohn Black Widow  by ArtbroJohn The Savage Sword of Sharona by ArtbroJohn

You can send me a note or email me at JSBRO@COX.NET

Thank you!
This sounds really cool!
Cost would depend on how much art is on the spine and back etc.
Send me a Note or Email for further discussion about your project.

Email: MercenaryArt@yahoo.com

Related Samples,
Verantis Advisor by Mercenary-ArtistBusiness Casual by Mercenary-ArtistSabbat Advisor by Mercenary-ArtistRanger (Quake) by Mercenary-Artist
Factions by Mercenary-ArtistLost Haven by Mercenary-ArtistSabbat Infantry by Mercenary-Artist
ROTT: N.M.E Arena by Mercenary-ArtistROTT: Krist Arena by Mercenary-ArtistFaction Infantry by Mercenary-Artist
Hi, i ma interested in your Project

Dragon Hunter by Zicuta  Color  Forest by Zicuta  BRYNHILD by Zicuta  Portal by Zicuta  Elysium Field by Zicuta  Flowers Field- Night by Zicuta  Asgard Ruins by Zicuta  flowers Field-Day by Zicuta  Commission - Pharsalia by Zicuta  Mountain Temple by Zicuta  09-01-14 2 by Zicuta  Fantasy - Epic Mountain by Zicuta   Hallowing by Zicuta  Home by Zicuta  Guardian Temple Final by Zicuta  Fortress by Zicuta  
My fees are 80-120 usd