Looking for someone to draw very cute anime animals

I am looking for someone with talent in cute anime animal art.

More specific I need someone that can draw animals that are human like, meaning standing up, acting and posing as a human would. But I need them to be extremely cute.

I would also need a complete set of drawings, front,back,both sides and a full framed face picture.

Show me some of your work and give me a price for one complete character drawing if you are interested.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thank warmly,

Best regards
I could do $20 per character (design: front, back, sides, face closeup)

Some examples:
s29.postimg.org/4jed63oon/char…

Send me a note or email krista.vuori@gmail.com , if you want to work together.
Here's my prices 
Sketch - £8
Black and White detailed sketch - £10
Lineart - £12
Flat colour - £14 
Shaded, no background - £16
Bust Fakescreenshot - £18
Full body complex fakescreenshot - £22 
Fullbody fakescreenshot with detailed fur+ no lines art - £45
Any animal design - £16
Any animal design with detailed reference sheet - £26
Flat colour headshots - £9
Shaded headshots- £12
Reference sheets- £16
Detailed reference sheets- £20

Examples;

Sketch for urschin by Rinermai- Black and White detailed sketch. (the plain sketch commission would be with no shading, extra colouring or background)

FREE Walking Wolf Lineart Lines by Rinermai- Lineart

Kiaro :trade: by Rinermai - Flat colour full body (headshots will be like this but of just the head)
Blub by Rinermai - shaded no background (headshots will be like this but with just the head)

Lights by Rinermai - bust fakescreenshot

Lightning by Rinermai - Fullbody fakescreenshot

Luna by Rinermai  - Full body fakecsreenshot with detailed fur and no lineart

I can draw anthro art - But I dont have any examples online at the moment
Hi,

We are highly interested to work for you to make your project a stunning work of art. We are an expert team of digital artists ready to take up any challenge that come in our way and do to till it reaches perfection. You would definitely own the copyright of the work we deliver.  Though our samples do not fit your description, please see some of our samples to judge our work quality. 

fotoclipping-design.deviantart…
Hi,

We are highly interested to finish your project to turn it into a stunning work of art. We are an expert team of graphics artists ready to take up any challenge that come in our way and do to till it reaches perfection.
Please see some of our samples @ www.fotoclipping.com/gallery/
I am an expert in drawing cute animals, mostly cute animals drawn in the style of classic cartoons.

Here are a few examples of my work:

Zally and Kristy in an Alley by JoeyWaggoner  The Mouse and the Goof by JoeyWaggoner  
Reikus and Peyton by JoeyWaggoner Yuji the Bat by JoeyWaggoner   Baku Chases Alistar by JoeyWaggoner   Hyper and Snorkel by JoeyWaggoner  Space Jam Sketch by JoeyWaggoner  

My Price for a one character sketch (no background) is $5, a inked character drawing (no background) is $10, and a full color character drawing (no background) is $20.

Here are the rest of my prices if you're interested:
New Commission Prices by JoeyWaggoner  
Hello! I am interested in your Offer I am having a sale right now on commissions! (super cheap!)

Commission Info: toptoma.deviantart.com/journal…

Examples: toptoma.deviantart.com/gallery…

I hope you consider!
Hello, I am interested to have work with you >.<
Can do anime versions too 
And i'm 21 by HaruShiki- testing - by HaruShiki   Cold Breeze by HaruShiki    New year Fuana by HaruShiki     

My Prices
per character.
10$ per Character
15$ with Background
Here's my commission info: fav.me/d7z8rvs
Not sure if its still available but I post anyway. Chek my profile and decide for yourself if its what you look for. Just be warnd its mainly MLP things now and those things you wanted are from old times when I was still noob at those but I got better
Hello, check my gallery if you want! see if something catches your eye there, I can do more styles and mimic some if you like. you won't regret it!

good luck!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER by DJBatz Merry christmas by DJBatz Ice Titan by DJBatz Fishy girl Close-up by DJBatz Sonic Lover by DJBatzRaccoonificed soul thing by DJBatz M's OC by DJBatz
why not Zoidberg? by DJBatz Ko-nando the barbarando by DJBatz  sketchy Mike has some mad lips yo by DJBatz Sasuke, just that by DJBatz Remembering better days by DJBatz randomZbrush by DJBatz
Hello, I am interested in assisting you with this project!

My work can be viewed through my gallery here on DeviantArt but here are some thumbnails to help you get started:
Virgo in Greens by Minji-chanPoison on the Rocks by Minji-chanPlayful Banter by Minji-chanLeo Love Swing by Minji-chanLifelong Valentine by Minji-chanCentaurea Cyanus by Minji-chan
Hello, is this job still open?
I'm Interested and I think i can do what you want :)

here's some sample of my works
30 Days RPG Challenge - Day 5 by CrystalPoem COOK WAR : Sayur Asem by CrystalPoem 30 Days RPG Challenge - Day 4 by CrystalPoem Kuro-Gundek by CrystalPoem

check my commission info here
Chibi Commission OPEN~Hello~ finally I'm opening a chibi commission!
since this is my first commission on deviantart, I would like to offer some discount on my price and a easy slot, grab it fast! :D
I've got three STYLE to offer:
:butterfly: (Butterfly) style A (painting)

:butterfly: (Butterfly) style B (celshade)

:butterfly: (Butterfly) style C (flat color + pattern)

Here's the CATEGORY I could offer:
Sushi Headshot : $15
 Tikta by CrystalPoem
Sushi Bust up : $20

check my gallery here
crystalpoem.deviantart.com/

if you Interested or had any question please note me or mail me on crystalnyam@gmail.com and I'll respond right away~
thank you, had a good day

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.
Put cover by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  9.-Xena voladora de El cuento de los mil nombres.  by diegolopezmata  T1 by diegolopezmata  T2 by diegolopezmata  T3 by diegolopezmata  T5 by diegolopezmata  T7 by diegolopezmata  T10 by diegolopezmata  T13 by diegolopezmata  T14 by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  

im interested check my price rate along with the samples thanks
crimson875.deviantart.com/jour…
hello! i'd love to do this for you!
ADOPT: Wind Spirit Fox [OPEN] by soda222Fridga [CLOSED] by soda222Chimera Girl Adoptable [CLOSED] by soda222Snowleopard Girl [CLOSED] by soda222TheFluffehGryphon by soda222Bunny chibi by soda222rayxray by soda222

a ref sheet and a portrait will cost up to $70 USD. ^^ i'm also an animation student so rotation poses are very familiar to me, and i make sure they are consistent. :)
i accept payment through paypal only. if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! ^^
 I mainly draw animals/anthro. I can do Chibi or normal style 
Some examples:CM: Taolan by XxFlameFrost101xX Triangles are my favourite shape by XxFlameFrost101xXSnow White Queen by XxFlameFrost101xXPaisley by XxFlameFrost101xXWho are we to be emotional? by XxFlameFrost101xXOzah chibi by XxFlameFrost101xXAT: like a ghost by XxFlameFrost101xX

Certainly. I can do animals as well as anthros and humans if you're interested. I tend to do simple, cutesy things.
Here are some examples of my style:

Husky Adopts # 2 (OPEN) by Fruchie  Greyhound Adopts #1 (OPEN) by Fruchie  Corgi test by Fruchie  Cats 101 Siamese by Fruchie

There are a few more works in my gallery if you'd like to see them as well!

I accept paypal. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss pricing! :)
Sure, I can help you out. I'm good at both chibi and anthro based artworks. Here are some examples:

Minikin Amual by Aminirus Ring of Gold and Silver by Aminirus 

And for animals who can be more human-like, anthros basically:

Old School Charms by Aminirus Gentle Soul by Aminirus You Are My Treasure by Aminirus
Your Gentle Soul is exactly what I am looking for minus the background.

Would you be able to do almost the same thing with a different animal and with certain clothes on?

What would you charge for the 5 images I need drawn? ( 1 Pose, Both sides, Back, and A Full Face)

Also I would need a very cute facial expression.

It does not have to be extremely detailed but it must be as cute as possible.

And what payments do you except?

Let me know and we can discuss further.

If it all works out I may be purchasing more art from you in the future.