$400-$500 Commission, and a lot more after that~

Hello everyone! Hello! Are you open for commissions? I've been working on a project for well over 8 years now and I think I'm finally ready to start making a Comic series with Manga style art based on the story~
We might get a big break on the first comic as well! I'll explain more on that later.

I'm looking for an anime style artist to commission 18-20 pages of a comic based on my teams original story and characters.
I've got the story written out I just need someone to put it into comic book form in an anime style.
If everything works out I'd be willing to pay the artist more the more successful the comics become.

If you're interested please leave a response here so everything is more organized, I'd rather not get a bunch of notes; It's too messy and hard to keep track of.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello there,

I am would be interested in doing comic pages for you, feel free to visit my visit my gallery for a sample of my style. I offer high quality artwork at a reasonable price, I would be willing to the project for $300.
I can do paintings in ink, watercolour, oil paint as well as digital media.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi,

I'm interested with your commision.

You can approach me by my portfolio link :

ixxs.deviantart.com/

or my email :

leodesbiondy@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamor Charge by ixxs  Diablo 3 by ixxs  Troll in Sight by ixxs  Azmodan Encounter by ixxs  Post apocalyptic renaissance by ixxs  Ego 3 by ixxs  Panda Smash by ixxs  Ego 4 by ixxs  Nettipattam by ixxs  AutoGrlz Beetle by ixxs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! I'd like to give this a try.:) my work is here if you'd like to see:

Hypnophobia by Tentakustar Guyver by Tentakustar Chaos cancel illust by Tentakustar Pachi and chew chew illust finished by Tentakustar Beetlegirl page 27 by Tentakustar Beetle Girl page 9 by Tentakustar Chaos Cancel OneShot Page 2 by Tentakustar
Hello, I'm interested.

If you are looking for anime/manga style, that's my expertise. I've wanted to draw a manga for a long time but I'm not very good with stories.

You can see some of the sample on my deviantart page, or my tumblr

Hi,

I'm interested with your commision.

Currently, i'm authoring a webcomic called Pamor, please review it for the reference.

pamor.co

Here is my portfolio link

ixxs.deviantart.com/

or my email :

leodesbiondy@gmail.com

Pamor Charge by ixxs  Diablo 3 by ixxs  Troll in Sight by ixxs  Azmodan Encounter by ixxs  Post apocalyptic renaissance by ixxs  Ego 3 by ixxs  Panda Smash by ixxs  Ego 4 by ixxs  Nettipattam by ixxs  AutoGrlz Beetle by ixxs

hello im interested kindly check my rate and sample here
crimson875.deviantart.com/jour…
hello, i am interested in you project
here's my gallery, hope it is to your liking
chickenmask.deviantart.com/gal…
Hello! I am interested in your Offer I am having a sale right now on commissions! (super cheap!)

Commission Info: toptoma.deviantart.com/journal…

Examples: toptoma.deviantart.com/gallery…

I hope you consider!
hi there, is this work still available?
I am very interested and specialize in anime and manga style artwork. Pleases send me a note and we can discuss further about the job.
Hello, check my gallery if you want! see if something catches your eye there, I can do more styles and mimic some if you like. you won't regret it!

good luck!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER by DJBatz Merry christmas by DJBatz Ice Titan by DJBatz Fishy girl Close-up by DJBatz Sonic Lover by DJBatzRaccoonificed soul thing by DJBatz M's OC by DJBatz
why not Zoidberg? by DJBatz Ko-nando the barbarando by DJBatz  sketchy Mike has some mad lips yo by DJBatz Sasuke, just that by DJBatz Remembering better days by DJBatz randomZbrush by DJBatz
I am Interested! Please check out my gallery! claudiobitcube.deviantart.com/…
and dribbble.com/bitcube

regards

Claudio
I'm an anime/manga artist working for a Japanese company.
Captain Ozen W.I.P by mr-Vy  W.I.P by mr-Vy  spider girl [ full version ] by mr-Vy  mecha girl No.2 by mr-Vy  Commission February... ( sketch ) by mr-Vy  Fanart - Matoi ( continue... ) by mr-Vy  to be continued... by mr-Vy  
Good morning ! 

If you are still looking for an artist you may check this link : aninokarimlan.daportfolio.com/…

Thanks ! :)
Commission price list - MelassaBellaBulla by MelassaBellaBulla i'm interested! please let me know!
Hello, my rates are affordable and I can work with your budget. Please look through my gallery, as I am very keen on anime character concept design. I look forward on working on this project. :)

castergerard.deviantart.com/ga…
If your still seeking an artist, hopefully you will like my stuff.

Here is my gallery if you want to take a look. mangaka-yoshiaru.deviantart.co…
Hi, I'm professional artist 2d/3d, i like to working with you this is some of my works, if you like i can do any styles, please let me know if i can help you, thanks

Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  Bw2 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Bw4 by diegolopezmata  Bw5 by diegolopezmata  Bw8 by diegolopezmata  Bw9 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  
sounds like an interesting project, check out my gallery for art samples :)

Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops