Seeking artist for anime shots.

Greetings there!
We are currently hiring an artist to draw anime profile shots, or something close to: www.wall321.com/thumbnails/det… .

The art shots, should be from head to about the chest, sometimes it may vary depending on the characters you are drawing.

We will order about ~235 shots over a long time of a period, so please do not see this as a fast income but rather as a small side extra job/income monthly.
More than 1 person may be hired.

You need to be a professional within anime drawings and dedicated. 

-Communication over skype.
-Payment over paypal.
-Orders with details will be sent to your mail.

If you believe you have what it takes, show us some examples, and your price, aswell as the time it takes you.

Thank you for your time.

-Please check the sample above before posting or PM'ing. ^_^
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd be interested in joining the project. You can view my art on my gallery.
Hi there, I can draw your pictures for you at a very cheap price (5-15 GBP depending on how you want it done) 
Just keep in mind that what you see is what you get, my commissions are cheap because I have less experience than a lot of artists out there. If you would like me to do some sketches before you commit to using my art I would be happy to do so ^-^
I would work out the price of a page by the kinds of drawings that went into it, for example if the page was mostly basic drawings it would be a lot cheaper than a page including a full-body drawing.
For example a picture that was hand-drawn and then colored in Photoshop would generally be a lot cheaper (8 GBP aprox) because it is much less time consuming:
 Kai by KirytaAs The Dead Walk, The Living March On cover~1 by Kiryta
A watercolor painting would be about 10 GBP with editing as it takes a lot longer to finish:
Horned Demon progress by KirytaDemon Warrior by Kiryta
An alcohol marker drawing with editing would be about 12 GBP (Copic Pens, Promarkers) 
ComicCon :D by KirytaSketch NO.4 by Kiryta
I can also do for you, acrylic painting which would be 15 GBP
Lineart (pencil or finelined) is 5 GBP:
Trio of Kai progress by KirytaTrio of Kai progress by Kiryta
If any of the styles of drawing you see here are not what you would like please talk to me because I have a lot of experience drawing manga/anime, western cartoons, chibis and semi-realistic. 
Hi, I'm very interested in this project. I have years of experience in making busts in anime styles. You can find some of my work in my gallery: otaquid.deviantart.com/gallery…
Bionic Arm by OtaquID Miko by OtaquIDAssassin - GNote 10.1 by OtaquIDClip Studio Paint-1st project by OtaquID
Hey i'm very interested in working on your project.  Take a look at my work and see if it fits the style you are looking for.

The Great Sun by pain16done stairs by pain16Anaca by pain16Urban by pain16skin suit by pain16slave leia by pain16the Great Sun poster 2 by pain16TGS promotional art by pain16

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Put cover by diegolopezmata  Godina Raka cover by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Me and my sister by diegolopezmata  16.-El toro mascarillo. Óleo sobre tela. 143.5x88 by diegolopezmata  Diego working on a sculpture. by diegolopezmata  03.-El Padre de la Patria a Caballo 81.6x67x28 cms by diegolopezmata  

im interested check my price rate along with the samples thanks
crimson875.deviantart.com/jour…
Hello, I'm interested on the job, this are some samples of my work: hinamoryxxxmomo.daportfolio.co…

and my commission prices: hinamoryxxxmomo.deviantart.com…

Hope you like my work.
Hi, I am interested. Please check my gallery here: miriki-chi.deviantart.com/gall…
I don't know if you're still looking but I'm opened!
Practice 6 by Broyam  sketchh by Broyam  Doodle 5 by Broyam  Rye by Broyam  Jak by Broyam  greyscale by Broyam  
Miku Hatsune by Broyam  Bubun by Broyam  
Ami Mizuno by Vicky-Nyan  Vicky by Vicky-Nyan  Morgiana by Vicky-Nyan  Comm: Roma by Vicky-Nyan  Marceline and Princess Bubblegum by Vicky-Nyan  Happy Birthday Kyle! by Vicky-Nyan  Otaku Matsuri by Vicky-Nyan  

$35 the shot (from de head about the chest)

Im interested :)
Hello. I'm interested. Here's my gallery and some sample of my works.
eroji.deviantart.com/

HATSUNETTA by Eroji Colorful Drawing Life by Eroji Happy New Year 2014 (Erojihime) by Eroji

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Hi! 
I'm interested
Here are some sample:
Super Sonico by Moochirin  Mirai by Moochirin  Elsa by Moochirin  Jinx by Moochirin  

Estimated time: Some days (No more than a week)
Estimated price: 35€+ Depending on details and format (bust / fullbody)

If you like my art, you can note me or e-mail me at moochirin@gmail.com

Thank you,
 Moochi by Moochirin  
Hi check my gallery and see if my style suits your requirement.

Asuna ALO by girapinOnePieceXFairyTail NamiLucy by girapinNami Punk hazard by girapinPokemon BW2 by girapinOne Piece Cloud by girapin
ComicFiesta 2012 by girapinPokemon01 by girapin
Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops

check out my gallery
I am interested

Here are samples of my work

Waltz Under The Stars by Plaguey AURA: Broken Angel by Plaguey AURA: Redna's Entry by Plaguey AURA: The Remnant Cover 1 by PlagueyTalk Nerdy To Me by PlagueyLady In Black by Plaguey Of Time and Dust by Plaguey Spirit Catcher by Plaguey Violin by Plaguey
here are my sample art:
All out attack preview by Fenrir-chic Succubus Metal wip by Fenrir-chic
Eliza by Fenrir-chic Chibi Maria by Fenrir-chic
Hello, I'm interested in your offer. :)

Just One More by nouraii  Miku, Mikuo, Miku by nouraii  Miku's Bling by nouraii  M A R Y by nouraii  Bubbles Field by sTiViA  Miku by sTiViA  Kyoukai no Kanata - Let's Dance! by sTiViA  Evening Of Love by sTiViA  Gumi by sTiViA  

See more from my galleries here and here

Prices around $40-$100 and it takes me around 3-4 weeks to finish one.
commission info here
I´m long experience working as freelancer artist and doing more that 500 commissiones in Deviantart.

Please take a look to my gallery:

darkvanessa.deviantart.com/gal…

And here few samples:

Alexia and LeiLei - Commission by DarkVanessaLusTNabiki PinUp - Commission by DarkVanessaLusTSailor Mercury - Commission by DarkVanessaLusTElsydeon doing VLust Cosplay -Commission by DarkVanessaLusTSheva PinUp - Commission by DarkVanessaLusTEvil Queen Christmas-Commision by DarkVanessaLusTHallowen PinUp1-Commission by DarkVanessaLusTGene PinUp - Commission by DarkVanessaLusTHinata - Its Gonna Rain by DarkVanessaLusT

If you are interested send me a private note and we can talk about prices, thanks for your time! :thanks:
Hi. Currently I'm open for commission and interested with your job offer. Below are some of the sample of my artworks

- contest: alice - by haruzato-v2 - commission: katy - by haruzato-v2 - vaporeon gijinka - by haruzato-v2 - iki hiyori - by haruzato-v2

Usually it will take about 1-2 day(s) per artwork (depend on how hard to draw/color). More details about the commission and pricing can be found here on my journal. I also take commission that have a little ecchi, just a little Sweating a little...

Feel free to visit my gallery here for more examples of my artworks and note or comment here if you like to commish me.

Thank you in advance :) (Smile)