Small series of illustrations of two animal characters

I am looking for someone who can do a series of five or six illustrations for me to give to someone as a birthday present. The images would be of a puffin and a squirrel in various situations.

I'd like to be able to use these illustrations afterwards for printing them on coffee cups or a t-shirt or things like that - as a completely private gift-type thing!

I guess the style I am looking for is somewhere between semi-realistic and Disney-type animals. They should mainly be cute and funny.

The scenes I have in mind are:
- puffin and squirrel eating together (maybe puffin eating a nut and squirrel eating a fish)
- puffin and squirrel on a walk out in nature, holding hands
- puffin keeping squirrel safe (maybe having squirrel under its wing)
- squirrel keeping puffin safe (maybe having puffin wrapped in its tail)
- puffin and squirrel snuggled up together, just chilling (maybe on a couch)

Payment would be through paypal - please specify your price as I have no idea what the going rate is for illustrations like the ones I am looking for.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, 

I'm very interested in working for you. Here is a portfolio of some of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…

Also, these are some of the works I've posted on DA. Slayer by mehchall86 Dante by mehchallSparring by mehchall60 Girl by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

It should also be noted that I work in multiple styles and can most likely adjust to your needs!

If possible, I'd love to discuss more! Thank you.
tristious.weebly.com

contact me at totallytris@gmail.com
HELLO! I am very interested in this project.

I do mainly cute/cartoony/anthro drawings that are minimalistic but I CAN adapt to different styles/make adjustments. 

Feel free to take a look at jellybellymonster.deviantart.c… if you're interested!
I'd be happy to send you more samples/sketches if you wish to work with me in the future Wink/Razz  

Thank you!
Hi!

I'd be happy to make these illustrations for you. I have experience in drawing animals, and I can draw them in several styles. I suppose you mean the style like this panda: alwaysmadabout.deviantart.com/…   You can see all my gallery here: alwaysmadabout.deviantart.com/ and some other illustrations with animals here: www.behance.net/gallery/166427…

The price depends on if illustrations will be with detailed background or not.
For all 6 illustrations I will charge 150$ (with plain background) and 200$ with detailed background. 

Best regards,
Marta :)
Thank you for all the replies and messages! There is so much talent out there, I am very impressed!

As I am rather busy at the moment, it will take me a while to look through all your work and make my decision!

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hello.

I just came across your add in the DA forums and thought i would offer my services to you.

Here is a link to my commission prices
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Hi (:

I can mimic variety of different styles and comic style pets wouldn't be a problem. I would do 5 illustrations for 50$ and sixth for bonus 5$. But I only start working on a commission when I get the payment.

Here is some examples of my works that might suit this kind of a job:

th09.deviantart.net/fs7…
fc06.deviantart.net/fs7…
fc08.deviantart.net/fs7…
cgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/…
cgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/…

Visit my gallery to check my level too.

With love,
Ada
Hi :)
I have mostly more realistic animals in my gallery, but I can do something more comic too :)
All done in traditional ways.
Pricing depending on the technique. No more than $160 for all 6.
some of my examples:
Rat by IllegalHamster   kitten by IllegalHamster  Fox by IllegalHamster   (: by IllegalHamster  Commission for Shadowmanic by IllegalHamster  Commission for mi-ya-ka by IllegalHamster  Sketch commission for Jetstream1118 by IllegalHamster    Winter is coming by IllegalHamster  Cat by IllegalHamster  Mr. Foxy by IllegalHamster  Werwer by IllegalHamster  Nanga by IllegalHamster  Green lady by IllegalHamster  I've got an orange by IllegalHamster  Green dragon by IllegalHamster  Mr cat by IllegalHamster  OO ? by IllegalHamster  
Hello! I'm very interested in this project, my style is very Disney-like.
If you're interested please have a look at my gallery here amyloudraws.deviantart.com/gal…
We could discuss a price later but I wouldn't be expensive.
Hello, I am really interested! My rates- Vulpesvulpes89 Commission Information by Vulpesvulpes89  I try to keep my prices low and am negotiable. 

Some examples of my work-Chibi Isis Doll by Vulpesvulpes89  Saber Tribal Design by Vulpesvulpes89  Ouch by Vulpesvulpes89  Stardust by Vulpesvulpes89  Thunderbird by Vulpesvulpes89  Challenge Accepted by Vulpesvulpes89  Icarus And His Siblings by Vulpesvulpes89  Distant Planets by Vulpesvulpes89  River-  Aerial view by Vulpesvulpes89  Glass by Vulpesvulpes89  Horse by Vulpesvulpes89   
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
Price for one illustration is $80.
It will have flat color background (white mostly, or you can choose).

You can check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
sent you a note :)
Hi Happy,

I am interested in this project. My price for  6 full color illustration including revisions and the transfer of all the rights to the art and characters is $120USD. All 6 can be completed within 1 week, depending on revisions.

My complete portfolio can be seen on my website: warrenmuzak.weebly.com

My Deviantart gallery link is warmuzak.deviantart.com/galler…

Regards,

Warren Muzak