Colorist for a Scifi/Fantasy comic needed

I'm looking for a colorist to work on an 18-20 page comic issue. This is the first part of a larger story which will be around 60-80 pages. I am writing, pencilling, inking and lettering this myself. Coloring is not my strong suit and will slow the project down considerably. 
Im looking for someone who is comfortable with constructive feedback and can also bring their own ideas and confidence to the book. 

The job pays $20/page. 

Samples of what my sequential pages look like can be found in my DA gallery. I would take a look so you know what you'd be working with.  Those are just samples though.  Actual pages are still being pencilled and inked. 

Note:  I would really like to see examples of your colors on *sequential work*.  I've been getting lots of digital painters but that doesn't really tell me if you can color my pages.  Im not looking for some one to turn them into fully rendered pages.  What I'd like is moderately rendered colors that are not always natural and with very little airbrushing and gradients.

As far as examples of what I am looking for... if you look at people like Dean White, Dave McCaig on Nextwave, Bill Crabtree, Bettie Breitweiser, and Lee Loughridge, you'll have a good idea.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

Thanks so much.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here my work: 

Raven from Tales of Vesperia by Bladdneart Commission for a client by Bladdneart Vampire by Bladdneart Painting from photo by Bladdneart Romewarrior2 by Bladdneart Daenerys Targaryen by Bladdneart Photo study by Bladdneart
Hello.Here are some examples of my coloring.Unfortunately these do not portray  serious work  since I usually like to color other artist's art for relaxation but would definitely give my best if you pay me :) . Please also check my gallery.
Spiderman (Alvin Lee) by Gjergji-zhukaWolverine  (Alvin Lee) by Gjergji-zhuka
Hello. I am interested in coloring your comic. Here's some  pages I've practiced coloring on. You mentioned Nextwave and funny enough I did some practice pages of Nextwave for a project. 
Next Wave Coloring Project-Page 1 by hankamania  Next Wave Coloring Project-Page 2 by hankamania  Tony Moore Fear Agent Coloring Project- Page 1 by hankamania  Tony Moore Fear Agent Coloring Project- Page 2 by hankamania  Tony Moore Fear Agent Coloring Project- Page 3 by hankamania  Tony Moore Walking Dead- Color Practice by hankamania  SEQA 277 A01 hjones26 Job4C-1 by hankamania  SEQA 277 A01 hjones26 Job4C-2 by hankamania  SEQA 277 A01 hjones26 Job4C-3 by hankamania  
Great.  Thanks.  I'm still looking at submissions so it'll be about a week before I start contacting people.
I am interested in this. I have attached some of my work... for more, please feel free to check out my profile!
I am capable of doing any style you are looking for.
hulkandloki MBlake by MatthewBlakeArt  Barbara Gordon / Batgirl by MatthewBlakeArt  Batman, Talia, and Ra's - Coloring Exercise by MatthewBlakeArt  Days of Vengeance - Preliminary Art by MatthewBlakeArt  
I'd be interested in some coloring work.
The Arm Page 3 by beejazz  The Arm: A Second Opinion (Cover) by beejazz Goblin with Crazy Fingers by beejazz  
Thank you to everyone who's been responding.  Im still reviewing lots of samples.  
here are my sample art:
All out attack preview by Fenrir-chic Succubus Metal wip by Fenrir-chic
Eliza by Fenrir-chic Chibi Maria by Fenrir-chic
Hi, 
i'm so interested,
note sent

thanks,
Q
Hi,

I'm interested.
Hey there! I sent you a note :)
Yup.  Got it.  Sent you one back. :) (Smile)