Monster/Creature Artist

Comment hidden
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks everyone for your interest. I have been in contact with a number of artists already and am looking forward to working with them.
here are my sample art:
All out attack preview by Fenrir-chic Succubus Metal wip by Fenrir-chic
Eliza by Fenrir-chic Chibi Maria by Fenrir-chic
I forgot, my rate is $45 per image

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hi there, i am very interested! I would love to hear more details on this... i work quickly and would be very happy to help you out with these monster drawings... here is a link to my gallery bluepisces97.deviantart.com/ga… please let me know if you like any of the art styles :D

Anaba Wolf by Bluepisces97  Feline Assassin Commission by Bluepisces97  My Favourite Pokemon by Bluepisces97  
Do you have to be a certain age?
Hi Ed, my name is Peter, and I've been a professional artist for over 20 years. I could create a monster for $50, and could do about 8 a week. Check out my website, and if you'd like to team up, send me a line!
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Sea Monster Concept by samuraipeter Swamp People by samuraipeter Tapeworm Child by samuraipeter pWhite-monsters by samuraipeter
Hello.

I just came across your add in the DA forums and thought i would offer my services to you.

Here is a link to my commission prices
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…
And here is a link to my art portfolio
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal…

Commission - Pokemon Set 5 by KingVegoArt Trade-Vraksa by KingVegoCommission - Pokemon Set 1 by KingVegoArt Trade-Veteran by KingVegoCommission - Pokemon Set 2 by KingVegoA Old Friend by KingVegoCommission - Pokemon Set 4 by KingVegoDino-like Bird by KingVegoPolilax by KingVego

If you are interested in hiring me you can note me back or send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Just sent you note
Already sent you a note with examples both for chibi and monster/creature, please check them out. Thanks!