Looking for an English-Japanese translator to facilitate communication with Japanese artist

Hello,

I'm looking for someone proficient in the Japanese language who can help me out by translating some emails I would like to send to a Japanese artist. This is an artist who I have already contacted and confirmed is interested in working with me on a project.

I decided to try my luck here on deviantart since I know a lot of people here like to draw in anime style and also like Japanese culture and there might be some people with a decent knowledge of Japanese who need some cash.

Initially I can afford to pay you $0.01 per word, so around $20 for 2000 words translated. I know that is pretty low; honestly it's all I can afford initially while still paying the artist decently. I will increase the rate to $0.04 per word as I become able to finance it. I'm also willing to sign a legally binding contract that guarantees any work you do now for $0.01/word will eventually be recompensed at $0.04/word. And I have a lot of content that I will need translated.

If you're interested please send me a note!

Thanks for looking.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In