Art for science-fiction turn-based strategy game

Hi

i'm starting up new game project - 2d turn based strategy . I would like to get few initial art concepts, ranging from characters to scenes. I plan to get piece or two from few artists so i get different art style options. If we manage to get something great there will be chance for more concept and production work.

Game story is set in post apocalyptic earth. I would like it to be in dark science fiction setting. Since project is just starting up you'll get quite a lot of freedom, I expect a lot of creativity. Previous experience in games would be nice but not required.

If you're interested please contact me on bartek@gopromo.pl
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you an e-mail with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Great to meet you Bartosz!

It will be my greatest joy to provide concept art of different kind to you and your game. I don't know all the details yet, but just the basic description sounds amazing.

You can easily judge level of my art by these pieces. Expect every concept art be of the same quality level.
Arcadia Falls by TED-MX DARK REGARDS :: When you were young by TED-MX Legion Space Craft by TED-MX Nephilim Space Craft by TED-MX 

And just a response from my wonderful client with whom we're forming successful KS funded universe: www.kickstarter.com/projects/w…
Odebrane (1) Poczta 

;)
Hi there, i m currently trying to channel myself to character developmen and/or game related work. As a fan of fallout series and stalker i'v done some fan art and OC drawings-scetches here are some of them

gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/Cour…
gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/BoS-…
gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/cros…
gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/fall…

Also got some character scetches and drawing for projecs and people of DA all belongs to its rightfull owners

gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/Obi-…
gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/Quee…
gnsmtl.deviantart.com/art/Kr-3…

I m a newb and i know it, still if it suits your needs sinsigibi@gmail.com is my e-mail 
Hello! Here's my portfolio: satviind.daportfolio.com/
Thanks!
Hi!

I would definitely be interested in some post-apoc strategy game work, and am capable in several styles and media. Send me a note if you're interested.

1984 Back Cover Illustration by beejazz  1984 Front Cover Illustration. by beejazz  Untitled by beejazz  Untitled by beejazz  Goblin with Backpack by beejazz  Goblin with Crazy Fingers by beejazz   Noclops by beejazz  Untitled by beejazz   Rabbit Knight by beejazz  Untitled by beejazz  Untitled by beejazz  
I can do some concepts for $100 each. I really enjoy doing post-apocalyptic, dark, and moody stuff. 

"trevorsmithart.com"

Email me at Trevor@TrevorSmithArt.com

Thanks,
Trevor
Are you looking for pixel art?
hi i'm not decided yet, but i do consider pixel art. Drop me an email, we can discuss details.