Looking for an Artist for Adult, Tgirl comics

I have a long established comic site and looking for artists.  Would be interested in both pinup art and full color comic art.  Looking for a more, realistic style artist, not anime style.  Must be good at drawing sheer, shiny hosiery, female forms and realistic penis and testis.  We have established characters so you will have to fit the parameters of our characters.  Those interested will have to submit sketches for approval.  Contact me at phosenextphoto@aol.com
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sent you an email
Hello:

If you are going to have people do a custom sample drawing where people aren't getting paid for said samples, this is spec work and isn't allowed in the jobs forum. Please read ther forum's rules.

Good enough.  I will not solicit art here.  It is amazing, when you try to hire an artist that has the potential to make $1000 a month, how much resistance you receive.  In my endeavors over the last 15 years working with artist, I realized so many of them do not understand the business side.  Me, coming from the business world, understand how the machine works.  If you applying for a job, you are not going to be successful asking your potential employer to pay you to apply.  
Hi,

As a full time professional freelance artist, I find your comment, and your opinion of spec work, to be unprofessional, insulting, lazy and ignorant.

If you understand how the business world works, please read the forum rules (forum.deviantart.com/jobs/offe… ) and follow them.
Please read the criteria for the work.  I have had many artists contact me then tell me the material is "too adult" for them.  Some say they "don't do color art"   Many do not want to submit a sketch of one our characters.  Ok, let me make this VERY simple.  For me to hire you, you will have to provide a line and color sketch of one of our characters so I can determine IF you will be able to fulfill the concept of our site.  My current artist made over $1000 last month from our site.  If you insist on $20 for a sketch of one of our characters, you are throwing the chance of making $1000 several times a year out the door.  So far, I have had many artist contact me but not one has submitted a sketch.   Many of the artists must learn the business side of art
sent you an email
Email sent!...
Greetings my name is jose palacio,i m from colombia, I'm illustrator 2D comic, manga, hentai 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
right now I'm 100% available to take this job
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response 

Examples from sprite 

turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio  king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  
exemple illustration

line art hentai page 1 by junxy-studio  pencil Slayer Cat Page by junxy-studio    hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  Zord Flat Color Comission by junxy-studio  Cammy by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  hade - wonder woman sister by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Troll ice by junxy-studioCover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  Colage slayer cats by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio  magic night wip.... by junxy-studio  background 3 games by junxy-studio  background 1 games by junxy-studio  background 2 games by junxy-studio  
i am interested working in adult comic..my style is western and my price is $20 per page (both pencil and ink).
Please email me at phosenextphoto@aol.com
email sent, ready to work anytime.
Dear editors,

Good afternoon,

I `m Wagner Reis,
I am a professional six years ago
Dear Sirs,
I'm looking for new professional challenges in comics
And I Believe that your company may be interested in my
qualifications,

In search of new work proposal in the field of comics and graphic
novel, I present to you my resume attached. Among my basic
characteristics are: adaptability to the required design and feature
set, dynamism, responsibility, perfectionism, self-demand and hard
work.
Seeking long-term challenges in the market, to develop a work order
and generate good results, leading the company's growth. So that I am
fully ready to meet demand for you want: pencil, inker and cover. I am
These comfortable with terms. I would like to advance the negotiation
Both parties are satisfied until we get the single and consensus.
My email is: waggnerreis@gmail.com
My facebook is: www.facebook.com/wagner.reis.5…
wagnerreis.deviantart.com /
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…
I can produce an edition in 5 weeks, I translate my scripts, I
not own agent, my job is done in Both directions.
I am writing this email to request an opportunity to work with one
of its creative teams. I feel my technical background and que
professional experience makes me well suited to the demands of an
opportunity. I'd love to Contribute to your
comics. I believe the rest of this letter will Illustrate what a great
addition I would your workforce.

I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you. In fact I
would be willing to follow to the Their intentions are. However, if
is there any other information you can Provide, please contact me.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application.

Regards,
Wagner Reis
I wish you'd put some cool T girl stuff on DA!
Hello,

I just sent you an email. I'm interested. You can review the attachment I sent you in the email, or review my gallery.

nevercamedown.deviantart.com/g…

Take care.
Kyle.
Thank you.  Please email me at phosenextphoto@aol.com
Well I am not this artist. I just love t-girl artwork so this artist was just a recommendation. Most of the TGirl stuff on here is not very cool in my opinion. Most of the artists have excessively exaggerated and goofy looking unnatural proportions in their art. But there is a few here on DA that have some very nice art.
Please view my portfolio at ward1976.deviantart.com
If interested shoot me an e-mail rsward1976@aol.com.
Thanks for your time.
Regards,

Rob Ward Jr