Looking for artist for WoW commission!

I got this idea recently to get a picture drawn of me and my friends' World of Warcraft characters. We played a lot, and i think it'd be fun to just get a group picture with all of us! I can provide pictures of our characters and everything. I don't have any extremely detailed ideas for the picture, but i've just got an idea of a light hearted picture of us that reflect our personalities nicely :D I'll answer any questions and i apologize for being kind of poor and commissioning, but given questions i'll answer them to the best of my ability!
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
-Commission Pricing: www.darkelementals.com/cg/comm…
This pricing reflects cost for individual pieces.  For multiple or bulk images I will happily negotiate discounted rates.

-Examples of painter style:

www.darkelementals.com/cg/emil…
www.darkelementals.com/cg/quee…
www.darkelementals.com/cg/emil…

-Examples of cel style:

www.darkelementals.com/cg/vane…
www.darkelementals.com/cg/kelr…
www.darkelementals.com/cg/opt1…

-Examples of WoW characters:

www.darkelementals.com/cg/wowc…

My website has a selection of my more recent and favorite works :)
The website also has the full collection of my current comic project, if you wish to see how my skills work in a larger collection.

-Tumblr: emilylorange.tumblr.com
Tumblr is where I keep my works in progress for those interested in seeing my workflow.

Thanks for taking a look!

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

I'm interested.   

You can check the rest of my work here  >>rayka2.deviantart.com/  Or rayka.cgsociety.org

DarkElfwoman by rayka2  Dark Elf_Fairy by rayka2  magician by rayka2  Elf woman by rayka2  Darkelf male by rayka2  4-season Winter:Snake by rayka2

Hatsune MIku by rayka2 fire magica by rayka2
Hi 

I am interested in this project. 

Please take a look at my portfolio at terrygu.deviantart.com/

Thanks!
Hi there! Im interested about the job, this is my commission sheet! ^^ 

My Commission info-OPEN by Kamikatamari
Hi, I`m interested, here`s some of my samples
if you`re interested please let me know by giving a reply or pm :) (Smile)
Regards,
Wenart

Totoro by WenartChuuu ~ by WenartWrecking Ball by WenartAttack on Marshmallow by WenartIron Devil Man by WenartCute Boss Battle by WenartForest Spirit by WenartArtificial by WenartMihawk by WenartGrand Earl by WenartForest Witch by WenartPiccolo and Lymisty by WenartMinamoto no Yoritomo 2 by WenartSleep by WenartHokage Naruto by WenartAnimal Crossing new Leaf fanart by Wenart
Hi! I actually play WoW myself, have done ever since Vanilla ^^ I also drew my character from wow and love drawing others characters (as well as drawing sylvannas hehe) anyway, I'd love to do this for you and I can make it look amazing! As a huge WoW fan, any artwork I make for it MUST be brilliant ^^ I've linked my website if you wanna check out my skills or you can have a look through my DA profile! :D www.lucygellis.com/
Hello, I'm open for commissions
They will be payed for in paypal (though i could probably accept points for 100 points for 1$)
There are lineart commissions for $5 2 by EnPrison 
Then there are ones with one base color for $6 3 by EnPrison(they can be either have a plain color background or be transparent)
Or you could have them fully colored for $7 3 by EnPrison(either transparent or base color background)
FROZEN TEARS - FROZEN TEARS MANGA (extra) by MBSilentSoul  Commissions info and prices  - Commissions info... by MBSilentSoul  FF TIFA + POKEMONS Chibi by MBSilentSoul  by migratorbird by MBSilentSoul  by migratorbird by MBSilentSoul  by migratorbird by MBSilentSoul   note me if u intresting =)
Greetings, I'm interested in working with you,

Your idea is very nice, I'm sure your friends will be happy for this group shot.

This is my portfolio fenrir--the-2nd.daportfolio.co… if you like my stile feel free to contact me

Thank you for your time
Fenrir
FULL CG COMMISSIONS ( OPEN ) by teagirl-vn   Hello please check my commission info if you're interested

Commission 27: Jump by teagirl-vn  Commission 26: Futavillainess Complete by teagirl-vn  Commission 25: After School by teagirl-vn  Commission 24: YOU'RE DEAD MEAT by teagirl-vn  Commission 23: The weather is nice today, right ? by teagirl-vn  Commission 22: Love Potion by teagirl-vn  Peaceful day by teagirl-vn  Commmision 16: Love in da air by teagirl-vn  Fall in love by teagirl-vn  Yuri Valentine by teagirl-vn  Commission 20: Love at first sight by teagirl-vn  Aura by teagirl-vn  Mayura by teagirl-vn  Happy Birthday Mayuyun ! by teagirl-vn 
This is an interesting idea - I could draw the real faces underneath the wow characters, making one big amalgam.  How many faces are we talking about though (for quotes... )

Regards

Cultscenes.com
Here are some examples of my work
Human Deathknight fan art by HuntermanxDeathknight fan art by HuntermanxCryptstalker Undead Hunter by HuntermanxT1 Tauren Hunter by HuntermanxMage Fan art by Huntermanx
Message if interested
Hello! I'm interested and be more than happy making an artwork for you. Here's my commission information:
Commission [ OPEN ] by chicharia

I hope you're going to consider me to work for you. Looking forward to your response. Thank you! :eager:
I can do light heart wow commissions, here are my sample art:
All out attack preview by Fenrir-chic Succubus Metal wip by Fenrir-chic
Eliza by Fenrir-chic Chibi Maria by Fenrir-chic
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
I would be willing to do it for $60.

Her are some samples of my work:
The Savage Sword of Sharona by ArtbroJohn Super Hero Throwdown 2 by ArtbroJohn Super Hero Throwdown by ArtbroJohn Make a Wish by ArtbroJohn

You can see the rest of my gallery here: artbrojohn.deviantart.com/gall…

Thank you for your consideration!
Hi! I'm interested!

here are some samples I did before:

Druid Night Elf by Kermad Wow commission by Kermad Muscle Blood Elf by Kermad

For the 3 characters my price is $133 with a simple background

If you are interested contact me!
To answer a few of the questions i've been getting.
It would be 3 characters, (2 humans and gnome, all male.)
The loose scene i had in mind was all three of us standing together like a group picture! Being silly and just how we are. I also have pictures of the armor style our character's have so that can be added. I will send you a note if i am interested with my price range~:D