Digital Half-Body Female with Flowers

I'm looking to commission an artist for a painting of the ancient Roman goddess Abuntia. Half-body, holding a flower-filled cornucopia, simple or no background.
This would suit an artist with an interest in mythology or fantasy, who's good at painting female characters and flowers. 
Please include thumbnails of relevant works you have painted (mythology, females or flowers)and tell me how much you would charge. 

- 8 hours later:
The applications are rolling in - some here in the forum, and many more by note. Most of them are copy-pasted standard applications that don't answer my questions. Apparently the artists didn't even bother to read the job description. If an artist doesn't read the job description or doesn't provide the information I've asked for, then I know they wouldn't read the brief or provide the art I asked for either. Just saying.  - On the positive side, this makes it easy to draw up a shortlist. :-)
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Having received many replies and notes from artists with a wide variety of styles,  I've drawn up a shortlist of twenty. I may commission more than one. 

Please don't send any more applications. 

Rayne
have you found an artist?
or you still looking?
Hi! Im interested in this work. For a Waist-Up Digital Drawing of a single character it would cost U$$ 8,00 + U$$ 2,00 if you want a simple background too. Here's an example of what I can do:

Let it Snow by SaneAsIam98Brunette by SaneAsIam98Ginger by SaneAsIam98Okay?...Okay by SaneAsIam98Mother of Dragons by SaneAsIam98

Please send me a note if you're interested ;)
 For a half-body portrait with a simple/no background I'd charge $35. I do enjoy painting fantasy most of the time.

Here are some samples of my recent work:

Unconditional by Sins0mnia Steal the Children by Sins0mnia Earth by Sins0mnia
Hi 

I am interested in this project. 

Please take a look at my portfolio at terrygu.deviantart.com/

Thanks!
I love Greek and Roman mythology :la: I used to read about a lot of the gods and goddesses as a kid <3

I have plenty of examples of female paintings, but not many examples of flowers. I drew a couple of quick flower sketches; they're very sketchy and unpolished, but I wanted to finish it quickly for use as an example here. I hope they are proof enough that I can paint flowers :)

flower sketches by iKiska

And here's some examples of my female paintings:

Miss Plastic by iKiska Kiska Chillin by iKiska Reblog's Fiza by iKiska

For a painting like what you're asking for, a regular half-body would cost around $50-60, but if there's a lot of flowers involved, it can cost up to $30 more than the original price due to all the additional details necessary. These prices are estimates -- if you're interested in my style, don't hesitate to contact me via note; I won't be able to know how much precisely this would cost without having made a sketch for you, and prices are usually pretty negotiable as well :)
Hi, if you are still looking I'm interested! I actually did a picture of a girl laying in flowers not too long ago. That's the only picture of that nature, but here are examples of my style:
ORAS May by torchicknLife's a Party by torchicknElf Girl by torchickn

A half body would be $8 :)
hi! I'm interested! here some example of halfbody + pic with flowers :)
Asuna SAO by MissDidichan Com Lysander and Skownan by MissDidichan
Com: Akira and Ayane by MissDidichanHyuuga Hinata by MissDidichanYamanaka Ino by MissDidichan

for personal use, here my prices :)
Waist up character: €8,50
  + €4  for every character more (max 3)
  + €2 for very detailed characters and big objects
Hi,

I have some experience in painting girls and it's fun to me to paint them. I would charge you for half-body with plain background 80$. You can check my works here: alwaysmadabout.deviantart.com/…

best regards,
Marta
Hello, I'm open for commissions
They will be payed for in paypal (though i could probably accept points for 100 points for 1$)
There are lineart commissions for $5 2 by EnPrison 
Then there are ones with one base color for $6 3 by EnPrison(they can be either have a plain color background or be transparent)
Or you could have them fully colored for $7 3 by EnPrison(either transparent or base color background)

I can draw both females and flowers 
Although i cannot show you a bunch of pics of different flowers, this one has flowers lol Miss me??? by EnPrison
i also really enjoy drawing mythical like things (and have drawn many winged humans in my gallery) 
Thanks if you consider
I would charge $65.00 for a half body detailed portrait.

Unfortunately some of these examples are a little outdated, as I have improved since then.
females/mythology-  Majik by pyro-helfier A Sailor's Tailor 1.5 by pyro-helfier Angelfish by pyro-helfier Children EVERYWHERE! by pyro-helfier
some flowers- Ruby by pyro-helfier Making a New Friend by pyro-helfier Hummingbird Necklace by pyro-helfier

If my work here piques your interest, please feel free to browse the rest of my gallery or note me with any further questions.  Thank you!
<rolls eyes>
Dear Artists - telling a client that she shouldn't be looking for what she says, is a signal that you shouldn't be applying for this job. Just saying. 

Hello:

Most of our work is on commission, so yes, we can do whatever you need, flowers, girls, etc, that is a matter of subject, what you should be looking for is quality, not subjects.

Here are some samples of my work:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hello! I'm interested. Here are my art examples and commission prices:

Payment method - PayPal or Points.
Portrait - 25euro/2500Points
Waist up - 30euro/3000Points
Fullbody - 35euro/3500Points
Every additional character/detailed background - 15euro/1500Points

If you like it, please send me a note!) Have a wonderfull day!

Alexander. by Taiss14 The gold of the Mermaid. Commission work. by Taiss14 Morning, day, night. by Taiss14 Oriental tale. Commission. A DD!!! by Taiss14 Travis the Demon. Commission. by Taiss14 Aiko. Commission. by Taiss14More than anything. Commission. by Taiss14 Audi-chan. by Taiss14 Road to Glory. Commission. by Taiss14
Greetings and Salutations. I would like to offer my services.
Starfire by wanderingstreetDragon Elf by wanderingstreetSharkgirl by wanderingstreet
I would charge $30 for what you're asking.
If You are interested please send me a note.
Thank you.
I sent you a note . thanks 
Samples based on your criteria digital and traditional.

Digital

Emily by SajoPhoe REQ Rikka by SajoPhoe [this one only a sketch]

Watercolors 

Geiko by SajoPhoePadaung by SajoPhoeLooking at You by SajoPhoeFlowers by SajoPhoe

Digital waist up 8$  , Traditional watercolor 20$
Hi, usually i charge around $50 - $ 100.

Samurai Girl (Autumn theme) by dnhart13The Spirits Within (Fire Dragons Fist) by dnhart13

Please let me know if we can do this project together.
Thanks and regards.
Hi,
This is what will mostly related to your requirement - the Flower and mythology part perhaps. Flower is always manageable. :D
My prices range is from $60-$120 per character. :D

Morrigan Aensland by ellinsworth  Cathziel by ellinsworth  BIW 2014 Bloodsport by ellinsworth  Alice in Zombieland by ellinsworth  

Thanks,
ellinsworth
hi my art would be perfect for this . check out my gallery! 

th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i…
th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i…
Hi RayneHall,

I'm interested in your offer. You can see more via my gallery dm7.deviantart.com/gallery or mekenziemartin.com/ 

My price estimation would be 125 euros. It would depend on what you're looking for though... you can check out my chart below to get idea since I can be flexible there.

Here are my few examples:
Commission: Steampunk Bookcover by DM7Commission: Halfling by DM7The Measure of Inner Self by DM7Female Warrior by DM7Study: Old woman by DM7Your Pain, My Pain. by DM7Female Sith by DM7Bark Study by DM7

Speedpaints:
Contemplating by DM7Female Practice by DM7

and to get more idea of my price, please check this chart out:
Commission Info Sheet by DM7

Please feel free to contact me via note or email mekenziemartin@gmail.com if you have any questions or need more information. And I can give you more accurate quota too.

Thank you for your time and best luck with your project! :) (Smile)
MeKenzie
Hello. For a high quality piece the base pricing would be $200 and up depending on
size details, deadline etc.

Silver Dragons by MichaelSyrigos Red Sea Poseidon by MichaelSyrigos FlowerGirl by MichaelSyrigos
Minoan Snake Goddess by ByTheOak This is right up my alley, I'd love it if you checked out my website www.leannateneycke.com . Pricing depends on the usage and level of detail. Feel free to e-mail me with more details.
I'm interested; I charge $1.00/100:points: for a sketch, $1.50/150:points: for a bust or $2.50/250:points: for a full body.:)
High Rhulain by Professor-RVenus by Professor-RWedding by Professor-RMermaid Sketch by Professor-R