Look for artist to draw OC - World of Warcraft related!

Hey guys! I am looking for an artist to draw 2 characters for me; one who is my character and one is my friend. It would help to have knowledge of World of Warcraft, since the characters are a Night Elf and Blood Elf, but either way pictures would be provided for reference.

I am looking for something a little intimate, which will include nudity. No sex. I would like the art drawn in a fantasy style; digitally.

Let me know if you're interested and link me your rates!

EDIT: Thanks for all the replies guys! I'm truly overwhelmed by all the interest. 

I'll be closing down this forum now. Thanks to all who offered their services.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hi! I'm interested! I've done WOW characters before.

My samples:
Muscle Blood Elf by Kermad Druid Night Elf by Kermad Wow commission by Kermad
$53 fullbody (per character) Paypal

Note me if you are interested.

Thank you.
Greetings my name is jose palacio,i m from colombia, I'm illustrator,2D and 3D animator for TV and video games,VFX senior,illustrator, this link can see the reel I made for deviantart,
I am interested and would be an honor to work in such important company like yours .
I have a experience 6 years in the world of visual effects 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
right now I'm 100% free to take this job
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response 

Examples from sprite 

turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio  king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  
exemple illustration

Se Eva 1 by junxy-studio  Se Eva 2 by junxy-studio  Cat-demon -Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  Zord Flat Color Comission by junxy-studio  Cammy by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  hade - wonder woman sister by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Troll ice by junxy-studio  

I'm interested - this falls under my digital fantasy portraits category - those are fun. $250 for full color, 22"x28" 300ppi poster size. Samples at my portfolio (no premium account - can't add them here). Contact me through my website at d-alien.com
Hi synergy2,

I'm very interested in your proposal! I have played a bit of WoW before so I know how in general they look like, especially their lovely colorful style! I have no problem with nudity or whatsoever. :) Here's my quick commission info sheet: 
Commission Info Sheet by DM7
Here are some relevant samples I can do.

Commission: Halfling by DM7The Measure of Inner Self by DM7Female Sith by DM7League of Legends' Champion: Riven by DM7Lost Kids Cover by DM7God King by DM7Banshee by DM7The Conqueror of Mind by DM7

But of course, there's more, please feel free to check my gallery out: dm7.deviantart.com/gallery or mekenziemartin.com

You can contact me via note or email me at mekenziemartin@gmail.com 

Thank you for your time and best luck with your project,
MeKenzie/Dm7
Hi there. :aww:

My couples pictures are at the bottom. Prices depend on exactly what you are after. :)

HEADSHOTS AND BUSTS:
Comm - Gizen by kaiverta Comm  Royo22 B by kaiverta $20 Busts by kaiverta Comm - Tyler by kaiverta Headshots 5 by kaiverta Headshots 8 by kaiverta $20 BUST - Eladamri by kaiverta Comm - Valen by kaiverta

WAIST-UP:
Krice # bajillion by kaiverta Comm - Maylari by kaiverta Comm - Lydrain by kaiverta Comm - Emilia by kaiverta

MISC:
Comm - Radio Girl by kaiverta $20 BUST - Eladamri by kaiverta Comm-Eladamri 4 by kaiverta Comm-Eladamri 3 by kaiverta Comm-Fitness 1 by kaiverta Comm - Wedding Invitiation by kaiverta Eladamri - Comm 5 by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Blue Lightning by kaiverta Bygones by kaiverta

SKETCH:
Krice - Fanservice by kaiverta Krice And Haeli by kaiverta Rikielle Sketch by kaiverta -The Mermaid And The Warrior- by kaiverta Aegis by kaiverta

CHIBI:
(as you can see, my chibi style is more elongated than most, but I can draw more deformed chibis if you prefer.)
Comm - Martins by kaiverta -Sokolav and Rosella- by kaiverta -Krice and Mona- by kaiverta The Rexter and Rikster by kaiverta

COUPLES:
Comm - Anniversary by kaiverta Her Protector by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta -Intensity- by kaiverta
Hi! I'm interested. I'm familiar with World of Warcraft, and for a two character illustration, I'd ask for between 50-70$. 

QuestLog - The main three by LudwigMeszter (S)elfie by LudwigMeszter
Hi there! I'm interested in drawing these characters for you. I have played World of Warcraft a little bit before and have some knowledge of how these characters look. I draw this for $60 if you'd like. Please look at my samples and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision Space Break by Toxic--Vision
hello im interested. here is a link to my gallery
mizueyes777.deviantart.com/gal…
Hello! I'm a fantasy artist who works mainly with character art & design. I definitely don't have a problem with nudity/adult themes.

Here are some samples:

Vengeance by RebeccaWeaverHarley Quinn by RebeccaWeaverSuccubus by RebeccaWeaverDark Caster by RebeccaWeaverThere's No Shepard Without Vakarian by RebeccaWeaverImpure Thoughts by RebeccaWeaverLishie and Alyster by RebeccaWeaver

For two characters, fully body, I charge $115. For two characters waist up, I charge $85.

If  you're interested in my work, I prefer to discuss projects through email at commissions@rebeccaweaver.com but will respond to notes here as well.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for your project. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hi there! I sent you a note! I hope to hear from you!
Hi there, I'm interested! I do a lot of WoW work, please take a look: 

And Now You Will Feel My Wrath! by RanefeaAeleka by RanefeaCommission: Sylena by RanefeaAirelin by RanefeaBlood Elf Hunter by RanefeaCommission: Skormgarr by RanefeaCommission: Draenei Priest by RanefeaCommission: Draenei Paladin by Ranefea

And here are some examples of other work:
Sophie and Howl - Kasumi's Christmas Gift by RanefeaCommission for xLishie by RanefeaCommission: ClankerCleigh by RanefeaCOMMISSION: Ariel by RanefeaJupiter Star Power, Make Up! by RanefeaBlack Lace by Ranefea

You can see more here: ranefea.deviantart.com/gallery…

And my prices here: ranefea.deviantart.com/#commis…

Thank you!
Price for 2 characters will be $100.
You can check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
I might be interested, idk if my style would fit fantasy. but if you are interested in me as an option could you maybe provide a refrence so i can give you a better estimate of price.

My prices are base and could go up or down depending on what you want. Unfortunately my gallery doesn't have alot of my best work, but my art blog does if you'd like a look at that art. it can be found here ->  
happy-yene.tumblr.com/

Cell Shade $30. $15 per additional character  Koopaling Meme by BiD-WiG Flats $20. $10 per additional character hot day by BiD-WiG Red by BiD-WiGSoft shade $40. $20 per additional character  Grimbark by BiD-WiG   Sketchy painting $45. $22 per additional character Crocutz by BiD-WiG  full illustration $100. $50 per additional character Little Bobby Boy Rididng Hood by BiD-WiG   digitally painted background with cell shade characters $200. $100 per additional character so i herd you liek mudkips by BiD-WiG     

again, ALL prices are base and can go up or down depending on your request. 

my terms and info -> happy-yene.tumblr.com/commissi…