[PAID] $45 Concept Artist, fairly small (example of style given)

Hello,

I'm looking for a concept artist that would be willing to do a an image in this style:
i.imgur.com/amnqqYo.png

The image is for an online game which features a haunted mansion.
The image style I gave is the exact sort of style I'm looking for.

If you think you can fit that style, please reply with your portfolio or examples of your work.

I am willing to pay $45 for the piece of art.
Resolutions can be negotiated/discussed.
480x320 would suffice, 960x640 would be better.

You can post here or email me at: tlino@shaw.ca
Please do leave your portfolio/examples of your work.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The position has been filled.
here are my sample art:
All out attack preview by Fenrir-chicSome painting practice by Fenrir-chic
Hello! I'm interested and be more than happy making an artwork for you. Here's my commission information:
Comm:PayPal or Points [OPEN] by chicharia

I hope you're going to consider me to work for you. Looking forward to your response. Thank you! :eager:
Hi, I'm interested in your job offer, please take a look at my gallery: nheblue.deviantart.com/gallery
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

and see my pricing here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…
interested
Khan by Gregory-Welter  pepper 2 by Gregory-Welter  sayaki portrait by Gregory-Welter  poor queen by Gregory-Welter  a woman by Gregory-Welter  Alien queen Nanku by Gregory-Welter  thinking by Gregory-Welter  Sherlock Holmes classic illustration 2 - finished by Gregory-Welter  sleeping khan by Gregory-Welter  sherlock holmes book cover by Gregory-Welter