Business logo and banner needed

I'm looking for an original professional logo and banner for my business. I want the designer to be creative as I'm not fond of our current logo (twitter.com/ReconGamesIL). What I would like to see is a vectored graphic that works in both color and black and white. I'm open to any suggestions but would like to see a concept sketch and a price quote before deciding on an artist. If interested please let me know.

Thanks
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My portfolio for your consideration: zee-dot.com
Is vector a requirement?

If not I could this easily. 
Sorry, but yes it needs to be a vectored image.
OK, I'm sorry, but I'm out in that case; not really got into vector yet.
Sorry. Thanks for answering though.

Hello,

I’m Hampton Lamoureux, a freelance graphic design student certified in Adobe Photoshop CS6. Here are examples of my digital and commercial work. I do various types of graphic design work including logo design, business cards, fliers, posters, web banners, and more. My digital artwork includes photo retouch, photomanipulations, and mixed media digital art. For more of my logo work, please follow the link below and check out my Commissions and Commercial Work folder:

thatstranger95.deviantart.com/…

If you would like digital art or any graphic work done please contact me via note on DeviantArt or at my email, hamptonjldesigns@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

Neon Nightmare by thatstranger95 Modern Day Heroine by thatstranger95 Keepers of the Night by thatstranger95 What Is Left Here by thatstranger95 Killer by Night by thatstranger95 Crossing Over by thatstranger95

The Lady in the Shadows by thatstranger95 Remember Me by thatstranger95 Exposed and Possessed by thatstranger95 Ice Age Apocalypse: Film Concepts and Promotionals by thatstranger95 Gwen's Last Stand: Book Cover Design by thatstranger95 Badd Baby Design Concepts by thatstranger95

Yota Adventures: Video Game Title Designs by thatstranger95 ParaNuts: Podcast Cover Design by thatstranger95 Tapugames Logo Concepts and Web Banner by thatstranger95 Save Rave Promotional Poster and Flier by thatstranger95 Dominion Lending Centres: Web Banner/Business Card by thatstranger95 MortalWorks: Logo Concepts by thatstranger95 Tigunny Logo Design by thatstranger95 M1nDFuL Gaming: Logo Design by thatstranger95

I am full time freelancer with unlimited capabilities, A hardworking, competitive , loyal and professional graphic designer with over 2 years of experience. I assure quality service to meet the clients full satisfaction.

Portofolio : www.facebook.com/sobohramisart (or my DeviantArt gallery)

Prices vary depending on your budget.