Comic Book shorts -- 1-page and up. For website and possible anthology. $10/page.

Hi, I'm the writer and creator of the anthology webcomic BOOK OF LIES.  I'm looking for comic book artists for short comics.  The pay is only $10/page -- not much, but a couple stories/pages are aimed at a steampunk anthology so there's a chance to get published out of it.  Since these are comics, I'm looking for people with COMIC BOOK PAGES in their portfolio. 

If you want to check out my site, here are some of the stories I have up:

THE TOWER -- bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
IMAGINARY STRING -- bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
PET CROC-- bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…
OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES -- bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

If you want to find out more about the anthology you can here --> www.facebook.com/groups/Steamp…

Here are some of the stories available.  As you can see they range from humor to horror, so hopefully something for everyone.  If you're interested but don't see a project that meets your interests (vampires, romance, Lovecraft, etc), send me a note with what you are into and I'll see what I can come up with. 

STORIES AVAILABLE: 

WICKED FAIRIES -- a funny sequel to Cinderella where Cindy gets fairy godmother's for her wicked step-sisters only to have all their wishes go horribly wrong...

AFTER -- in a world where voodoo is the dominant religion, a Christian woman tries to convince a voodoo priest to raise her dead baby.

PARTS -- while foraging for a spare hand, a Frankenstein-like monster finds a girl and tries to help her get back to her parents while surrounded by monsters.

LOOK INSIDE -- a story about Little Red's little brother who goes into the forest looking for her and what happens when he encounters the wolf that killed his sister.

GET THAT CAT (12-page story) -- a divorced father wants to take his daughter on a special vacation so they can reconnect, but as he is packing the car her cat runs our the door and now he has to get it back in under an hour or they will miss their flight and he will lose the chance to spend this time with his daughter.

WITCH OF THE WATERS -- a girl who lives in a swamp falls in love with a boy out hunting alligators only to see the other hunters turn on him and now she is the only one who can save him!
ONE PAGE STORIES -- various one page humor stories for the anthology.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

--Paul
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In