Looking for artist to draw Hatsune Miku ballerina

I'd like to commission a digital Anime artist who'd be willing to depict Hatsune Miku as a ballerina, in a pose appropriate for the character. I intend to share the artwork publicly as part of an ongoing project that explores the unique combination of Ballet with anime artwork and cosplay - there will be no commercial/sale use. The art project has so far included wonderful depictions of characters such as Sailor Moon/Mercury/Mars/Jupiter/Venus, Card Captor Sakura and Madoka Kaname.

I am willing to pay 1/2 to get started and 1/2 when the commission is completed, but this can be negotiated :)

If interested, please reply with samples of your art (Ballet art a plus), estimated turnaround time, and your current rate for full body digital artwork of one character. Also, please tell the kind of pose that you envision for Hatsune Miku and why that pose would work. Please answer these questions in order to be considered.

Thank you!
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I'm interested.

I can work in a lot of diferent styles. Some samples below:

Juba by TimVithor Christie Monteiro by TimVithor Titan Girl by TimVithor Slave horned girl by TimVithor Fem. Hugo by TimVithor Angel by TimVithor

There's more in my gallery: timvithor.deviantart.com/galle…

I can do it for 60 and can finish in a week. The pose I envision is like this one: 

thumb7.shutterstock.com/displa…

With her hair "floating" around her body with her movement. But it was my first thought about it, maybe when thumbnailing something better comes.

Tell me if you are interested.

Thanks
:)

Hello :D
I am interested with this job
Here is my gallery sarahwidiyanti.deviantart.com/…
I can work fast ;)
Look forward to your reply ^^ thank you
Hi, I'm interested in your offer
you can check my gallery for some sample artwork
and this is my commission's rate : fav.me/d7l3aad
Hello, I'm interested.

Here is a link to my gallery for examples of my work: spirtwater.deviantart.com/gall…

And a link to my tumblr for further examples: centuryruin.tumblr.com/tagged/…

And here are my prices:spirtwater.deviantart.com/jour…

Hello, I'm interested. I do both traditional and digital art, so some of these examples will be traditional:

Mami by RanefeaJupiter Star Power, Make Up! by RanefeaPrincess Serenity by RanefeaCOMMISSION: Ariel by RanefeaCommission: Draenei Priest by RanefeaFaerie Girl and Dragon by RanefeaChibi Sailor Moon by RanefeaChibi Saber Lily by RanefeaZodiac Girls: Libra by Ranefea

You can see more here:
ranefea.deviantart.com/gallery…

And my prices here:
ranefea.deviantart.com/#commis…

As for poses, I feel like a more uncommon or non-traditional ballet pose would be best for Miku, either one you don't see very often or one mixed with another style, maybe like Jazz Dance (which is ballet mixed with hip-hop). But I think something more nontraditional would be good since Miku is nontraditional herself - she isn't your average pop-idol, shes the world's first real virtual idol, a mix of the real and virtual worlds. 
Hello! I'm interested in the job

check out my Gallery: osuka1981.deviantart.com/galle…
Hello! I'm interested in the job

check out my Gallery: osuka1981.deviantart.com/galle…
Hello, I'm interested! You can check my galery or visit my website (www.cah-poszar.com/english ) to know more about me and my art.

My base prices can be found in my website too.

I'm wainting for your response.

Thanks!
I'm interested.
The price for one character fullbody without background is $40.
Time estimate to finish within 2 weeks.
You can check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Hello, I do anime and semi-realistic anime style
The rates for colored fullbody is 20$
estimated turnover will be less than 3 days.
For the pose, I'm not really an expert when it comes to ballet, but I think this pose is beautiful , its energetic and graceful at the same time
31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6h…
images.fineartamerica.com/imag…
images.fineartamerica.com/imag…

Adoptable  Golden Chain Knight CLOSED by Lirsya Erza Scarlet by LirsyaMarmalade Hymn by Lirsya
:New OC by Lirsya:[OPEN AUCTION] Adoptable Insanity by Lirsya  CHIBI INSANITY by Lirsya
Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day~
Hello! I mostly do anime style as you can see haha but I can do other styles, too. For commissions, they usually don't take me so long but I complete commissions faster if its a traditional piece, but I love doing digital works, too. Hear are some samples of my works ^^!

PRICES:
Fullbody --- $20 per character/ $19 lineart Cell/Soft Shade
Ranma 1/2 by tariah23Sakaki: Azumanga Daioh by tariah23Mamimi Samejima by tariah23Skyler Needs a Home! by tariah2317th Century Girl by tariah23Hiei by tariah23
25.media.tumblr.com/8b2e5479cf…

Halfbody --- $15 per character/ $14 lineart Cell/Soft Shade
thumbelina0406 AT by tariah23Forms by tariah23Fairytail Lucy by tariah23Shock777 AT by tariah23kakyoin Noriaki by tariah23

Chibi's --- $8 per character/ $7 lineart Cell/Soft Shade
Chibi Link by tariah23Chibi Mikasa Ver 2 by tariah23NOBLESSE CHIBI TOWER by tariah23YariSatsugai AT by tariah23Ardent Dawn COMMISSION by tariah23

Backgrounds --- Additional $10 per picture Cell/Soft Shade
Galaxy Lovers by tariah23I'm In Love With a Vampire Princess by tariah23x1shia664x AT by tariah23Roropaca AT by tariah23

Headshots --- $10 per character/ $9 lineart Cell/Soft Shade
Annie Leonhart by tariah23Totally Spies by tariah23Mustache? by tariah23Shion And Nezumi by tariah23

Turnaround Time: 3-5 days
Pose: For Miku, I'd envision something more majestic as if she was embodying the purity of ones soul. A pose that is graceful :).  

Gallery: tariah23.deviantart.com/galler…
E-mail: tariahfurlow@yahoo.com for paypal payment but for commission Discussion email me at tariahfurlow@gmail.com

Hope you are interested!
Hello, I'm interested~

Please check out my chart which holds samples and pricing:fav.me/d7b2gns
hello my name is jess and i have many years of experience working in manga and anime style. i am sending in a link to my portfolio and my anime portfolio so please enjoy. 
mizueyes777.deviantart.com/gal…
mizueyes777.deviantart.com/gal…
my rate for full body would be 60 usd.
i can get the pic down within 2-3 days. 
for pose, i always tend to go with more dynamic poses when i draw in anime style cause it grasps the viewers attention even more. a high angle looking down on the model would be good, maybe a pose where shes out in the air as well. 

Hello, I'm interested :love:

here is my gallery 

miacis83.deviantart.com/galler…
miakoyuyu.tumblr.com/

for fullbody one character because my commission promo still run it will be charged $18

my estimate time about 5-7 days

the ballet poses would be fit with hatsune miku are

www.wallmonkeys.com/blog/wp-co…

us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/ljupc…

tandemstudiostoronto.com/wp-co…

she has long pretty hair (it would be easy to make her flow hairs) and also the pose would be fit with her energetic character =D

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…

My current rate for full body digital artwork is at $60 USD

I can get a picture like this done within a couple of days.

As for ballet poses, I have seen the film Black Swan so perhaps a pose from that film when the group was performing Swan lake, because visually I thought it was quite impressive.

Although I do not have many examples of Ballet-themed art, I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.