[PAID] Seeking image of Medieval (fantasy) caravans/wagons on a dangerous road!

Greetings,
I am looking for an Artist to create a color image of a Medieval Caravan. The Caravan is composed of 3 wagons, traveling on a dirt trail. The image should show the caravan coming toward the viewer, with the viewer's point of view allows him to see the the danger (ambush) that is about to attack the caravan.
The Style of the drawing should be similar to the two images seen here: TheOnlySheet.com
I made a quick sketch of what I seek (see image: ritz21.deviantart.com/art/Sket… ) although my sketch is missing one wagon.

Here are more precise requirements:
  • Must have a Natural background, with mountains in the distance: The caravan train is traveling on a trail through wilderness. This trail is like two wheel tracks, which is not used often.
  • Must have a hidden danger - in the sketch, I made an Ettin (a two headed giant) with a big club, hidden behind large rocks, awaiting the unsuspecting travelers. The 'danger' element could be something else, like a pack of wolves or even a large monstrous spider...!
  • There are THREE wagons visible, all of them of a different design:
    • Front wagon: a Fortune-Teller/Gypsy wagon pulled by a pair of horses
    • Middle wagon: a covered Wagon (like in westerns) pulled by two skeletal horses (with red light in their eye sockets)
    • The trailing wagon: an Herbalist (medicinal potions) wagon, pulled by a single elephant (with large white tusks!)
  • The setting is within a fantasy/medieval time period (in the magical world of Dungeons and Dragons). Nothing 'modern' should be present!
  • Each wagon should have a minimum of one 'driver' visible (they should differ from each other - ideally themed with the wagon he/she is pulling).
  • The image size should be large, to allow parts of it to be used.

The image will be used (in many forms) to represent a new electronic product, which is based on Caravans.

The creator of the image will get a link to his/her website WITH FULL CREDITS in both the electronic product itself AND on the product's web page!

If this is of interest to you, please send me a link to your gallery and your fee to create this image. This must be an *original* work - not someone else work! By selling me the image, you transfer copyrights of the image to me and you cannot 'sell' or otherwise distribute the created image to others.

Sketches of your vision of this image are welcome!

Payments will be done through PayPal, in USD.
If you have any questions, let me know!

Thank you for your time!
RiTz21
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have selected an Artist and granted him the contract for this work.

THANK YOU to everyone who sent their submissions for this commission!!

THIS IS NOW CLOSED!

RiTz21

Hello:

Here are some samples of my work:

www.comicslopezmata.blogspot.m…

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

www.casalopezmata.blogspot.mx/

I also sent you a note with my info.

Best regards:

Diego.

Hi I am very interested in this oppurtunity  to work with you, I feel like I am capable of doing what you ask.
Here are some examples of my works
Tree of Life by nosaj7541Death by nosaj7541Angel of Time by nosaj7541Spin by nosaj7541
If you are interested feel free to note me, Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day!
Hi, my name is Eoghan Cowan i am an experienced full-time freelance Concept Artist and Illustrator, I love the sound of the project and would like to put my name forward for the job.

PLease feel free to check out my website: eoghancowanart.daportfolio.com…

and the samples i have supplied.

Cheers
EoghanMTG by AphexTal  Long Road by AphexTal New Moon by AphexTal   Paladin by AphexTal  Reading.. by AphexTal Utopia Kingdoms Promo Art by AphexTal  Utopian Ghoul by AphexTal   Taking 5... by AphexTal   
Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have 4 years experience as a professional illustrator and I've worked in a variety of styles.

I have strong knowledge in design, construction, perspective, anatomy, volume and color and I believe I can depict the type of artwork you are looking for.

you can check out more of my work here: thelivingshadow.deviantart.com…