Looking For Anime Artists For Advertising

I need to hire an artist or two to create official posters for our contest.  :D

Please list your prices. If I reply to you, it means I'm interested. ;)

We need art to represent the two themes "Ice Cream Variety" and "Master and Apprentice" (Fun-looking text included, like on the first example). 

Possibly two arts, and a third one with all the characters together. (Depending)

(Note - this is a large contest. If you want your art displayed to hundreds of viewers...? You can also enter the contest. ;)  )

First Taste Double-Theme Art Contest by Naesse-19  Commission 5 by SarahWidiyanti

This is the contest you would be making the art for: fav.me/d7ng6uk
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
 Time traveller by NINJALIGHT25I found you by NINJALIGHT25Picnic and homework by NINJALIGHT25Frozen by NINJALIGHT25You'll be okay by NINJALIGHT25Apple by NINJALIGHT25

Im interested dear~ Above is my fantasy illustration mostly for my artbook compilation. 
i sell each of this style in a promo price now ^^ -> USD80$

If you're interested, note me.  :heart:
Hello! you still looking? 
I have examples! 
this time she wont be controlled by dic by hymnsofvalefor beep beep by hymnsofvalefor Sasga Ohichi by hymnsofvalefor pon la pon by hymnsofvalefor FriendFiction by hymnsofvaleforOoO by hymnsofvaleforprices/ conditions COMMISSION POST by hymnsofvalefor 
My info : 
fav.me/d7u2zeg
Examples of my artwork:
Yeni Birthday gift ! [Osari] by 8AmyEmo8  The roses princess + Speedpaint by 8AmyEmo8 [Another] Misaki Mei by 8AmyEmo8
Gothic Steam Punk Lolita?! by 8AmyEmo8  So let me paint my world by 8AmyEmo8
Art trade with Momopu! } Speed paint by 8AmyEmo8 Bottle Miku by 8AmyEmo8 
i want to draw those banners for you :)

Full colored illustration for only $50

please check out my high quality samples

Setsui Naito by Graphic--OpsNaruto-sasuke Print by Graphic--OpsWolf Hunter by Graphic--OpsLittle Red by Graphic--OpsAVATAR KORRA by Graphic--OpsPepper AG by Graphic--OpsElmo-VS-Silverhawks by Graphic--OpsIso and Nia by Graphic--OpsPepper Firefighter by Graphic--Ops

environments

Ruins of Twilight City by Graphic--OpsThe Hideout by Graphic--OpsLeaving to new horizons by Graphic--Ops

sequentials

Recall Day by Graphic--OpsBocor by Graphic--OpsFull Red Sonja Sample by Graphic--Ops
Nowa Oferta Small by meteoric-iron  Monsters final by meteoric-iron  Delivery by meteoric-iron  Devilish sisters Gin and V by meteoric-iron  Avatar Korra... by meteoric-iron  Joanny by meteoric-iron  (spoiler allert) Sailor scout transformation... by meteoric-iron  Chapter 8 cover_edit by meteoric-iron  Winter by meteoric-iron  cover by meteoric-iron   
Ooh, I might be interested. Can I send a note?
Hello! I'm interested if you're still looking for artists!~ Here are my prices:
Commission Price List 2014 by aquamista

Here are some samples of my work:
[Contest] Anticipation by aquamista Moonlight Storm by aquamista Stained by aquamista ID May 19 2014 by aquamista [Contest] Colorful Friendship by aquamista
Hi

I am very much interested, please review my Deviant art profile at veimanarts.deviantart.com/ and feel free to contact me if there is anything you need. 

Sincerely, 
Charles S. Veiman 
yes please ^__^ ~~~~
Interested! Here's my pricelist and some samples: lanternleaf.deviantart.com/jou… :D
A Gift for Kirika by LanternLeaf Commission for Lumihime by LanternLeafHappy Birthday, Sal! by LanternLeafGo Sawako! by LanternLeaf
Vex and Hex Commission by LanternLeafBaabyPink Commission by LanternLeafStrolling by LanternLeafLux Commission by LanternLeafBut This ID Though by LanternLeaf

Hi! I'm interested! :)

This are some examples:

S061714 by neruteru RTN Sasuke by neruteru Kiriban Prize: Purichie by neruteru Marcy and Peebles by neruteru

Prices range from 5 USD and up. For more info, kindly click here for my commission journal fav.me/d7sfn7m. Thank you!

Hello! I'm interested in the job

check out my Gallery: osuka1981.deviantart.com/galle…
While I'm still interested in participating in the contest itself, thought there was no harm in posting anyway. :'D

Samples:

Did You Ever by Snow-the-WandererThings That Go Bump in the Night by Snow-the-WandererCom: The Dilemma with Boys by Snow-the-WandererObby's NY SS: Memories we'll Treasure by Snow-the-Wanderer

Waist-Up:
£15/ $26 / €18

Fullbody:
£20 / $34 / €26

Detailed Backgrounds:
+ range between £15 to £50 (really depends on complexity)

Extra characters cost whatever they are; for example - if it's just a half body it'll cost the half body amount amount. 

Thanks very much for viewing and thank you for your time! :)
hy ^^ if you interested with my art you can note me , here some sample of my art :)
for the text will be include by the order

Yuki by Avaloki Kiriban : 10.000pv  1of2 by Avaloki half body full collour + simple BG USD $35 the pearl guardian by Avaloki for complicated BG USD $40
CE :: The diamond light by Avalokicomm : SlayersXfan by Avalokicomm : shira by Avaloki fullbody + full BG USD55
frey and freya by AvalokiComm : Misaki x Amaya picnic by Avaloki fullbody couple or 2 character + full BG USD75 
ok, thanks ^^