Looking for someone who can code my profile page

Hey guys!
so like the title says I'm looking for a SKILLED coder who can code my profile page for me (CSS stuff does my head in XD) one of the things I'm looking for is someone who can get different google fonts into the custom box (eg. How rosuuri has a different font for her titles) 
i also stress the word skilled because I want the page to look pretty spiffy (whilst also being professional) 
I'll give you as much information as I can as to how I'd like it to look, but I would love your imput as well as we discuss it! (Because usually people have better ideas then me //shot)
if you have examples of your coding work (eg you've done a groups coding, or even your own page) please leave a message or note me!!
thankyou so much for all your amazing talents~ 
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Her headers/fonts are just images lol. you can make fancy fonts and save it as an image and use it as your header like that ~ i think my page has too much going on so idk if i'd be of much help~ but i can help you with coding ~ just let me know what you need ! *Free Icon/Emote* Pusheen (...I Wuv It!) 
Oh is it really?? That's so clever :o 
I would love your help! (Your page is adorable!) thanks so much rukia ^3^
mhm! you can tell because you can right click on them and copy the image link Adorable Girl Anime Emoji (Kawaii Wink) [V6] i always check for that kinda stuff haha so you just really need the image code~
aw thankies! yeah sure just let me know what you need~ i used a few of these if that helps cyphervisor.deviantart.com/gal… just let me know what else you need help with ~ Adorable Girl Anime Emoji (Double kawaii wink) V6 
Thankyou! If I have anything I can't do ill definitely come to you <3 
I could give it a shot. My own page being my example. :)
Me? :)
I know alot of different fonts.
If you want me to help you just send me a message here on my dA page.(: