Graphic Novel Teaser: $1000 for 40 pages

I'm looking for a really good artist that has a cross between manga, American comics and realistic style comics for a comedy fantasy graphic novel we are working on.

We'll need 30 (edited down) pages created and character concepts.

We'll be aiming to get this to our publishers for approval of the full length graphic novel (200 pages). So if successful, we will commission you for the full book at a much better price.

Please reply to this thread with your portfolios so we can review and then start ASAP. Thanks!
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm intersted in the job, I'll leave some samples here.

Rent a Movie by EmiAlvarez Rent a Movie page 2 by EmiAlvarez Rent a Movie page 3 by EmiAlvarez Rent a Movie page 4 by EmiAlvarez 
Altough this are old samples, my style has changed a bit over the years.
Here's my portfolio link:
pickledtinkcreations.daportfol…

Let me know if you're interested, thanks so much!
Hi, thanks for posting! Here's my online portfolio: www.vivianamedeiros.com/

Hope you find what you're looking for :)
Here is my gallery.
raccoonwarlord.wordpress.com/
Please hire me, I need rent money.
Purrizm by PenguinWarlordGrimley by PenguinWarlordNorinaga by PenguinWarlord
I sent you a note.
Sounds interesting... Hi, I'm comic artist, and this is my several portfolio... We have a couple of comic artists talent too, inker and also colorist... Noted me if you don't mind and interested to work with... 

Regards,
Sultan

DC Women by sultandinegeriorang Sedha Page 2 by sultandinegeriorang Wonder Woman by sultandinegeriorang Elektra by sultandinegeriorang YOUNGBLOOD by sultandinegeriorang  IRONFALL COMIC Page 16 by sultandinegeriorang  Fall of The Capes Pg 1 by sultandinegeriorang 
just a question, is this position still available?

if it is, i'd like to apply. please check out my gallery
Hello!
So if you're still searching for someone, I'm interested!

Here are some examples of my work (more on my gallery of course):

Kimono Dancer by RevedeKat Falling from cloud nine ~ by RevedeKat Love at first kiss ~ by RevedeKat Fairy Forest - Terranea by RevedeKat Masa and Meiro by RevedeKat Loki by RevedeKat Naen by RevedeKat Portrait by RevedeKat

You can also check my online portfolio: rdkat.com

Waiting for your answer,

Have a good day!
Good day,

I would love to work on those pages that you have mentioned on your project.
I hope you can check out my works and see if I qualify. Samples can be found
on my deviantart gallery and I will also attach some of the pages of my own comics:

suenoskomiks.tumblr.com
thisbananaboy.deviantart.com/g…

Thanks,
Tonio Maicon
Hey! I think my style fits what you're looking for. Please take a look at my work and let me know you're timeline expectations!
i interested, please check my gallery ronald-lee.deviantart.com/gall…
HI, I interested, please check my gallery ronald-lee.deviantart.com/gall…
Maybe I can be what you're looking for. Please visit my gallery veraart.deviantart.com/ and let me know more,
best regards
Vera
Thank you everyone, really appreciate the applications. Sorry if we have not been able to contact you directly, we have had over 50 submissions from both PM and on here.

We have now chosen our artist, so if you were not contacted - I am afraid we didn't pick you this time. However it was a really hard decision as there were a lot of amazing entries! Thanks all and keep up the great work :)
Hi,
If you have a free moment, please close the thread by clicking the "close thread" link in the right column.

That way people will not keep applying and bumping the thread.
Hello! I am EXTREMELY interested in this, working within graphic novels is something I've always been really interested in!  Here is my profile punkchicscarlett.deviantart.co… and I can send over more samples and a CV if interested :)

Many Thanks,

Scarlett
Hi, I am a newbie a as a Mangaka, but my mentor (a Mangaka with Shonen Sunday) tells me my work is more western-looking than Manga. I hope it fits what you are looking for. Illustrations and Manga on my DA page is my entire portfolio. My weakness is I don't usually work with color, (I know how to, and I paint with oils and acrylics) but working digitally with screentone is my forte.
Hello, my name is Jamie Jabbour. I'm a 2D artist/concept artist and illustrator. I would love for you to take a look at my portfolio and determine if I may be a good fit for your project! You can find my portfolio at Jabbourjk.wix.com/jabb, my contact info is there as well.
Thank you,
Jamie
Note sent. Thank you for your time.
email: jaiartz@gmail.com
hmmmm My art probably feels more manga styled than anything else but I thought I'd give it a try! here some of my work:
Those who fight by TentakustarBeetle Girl Illust by TentakustarENDS: PINKY by Tentakustarsorrow by TentakustarUmasu and stars by Tentakustar