[PAID] Looking for a concept artist for 3D environments

Title says all. Please post a link to your portfolio (either DA or external) along with your pricing.

Will chose solely based on portfolio. Don't post anything other than what's asked. If you don't have any 3D environment art concept drawings, please don't reply at all.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, 

Here's a link to my online portfolio: drawcrowd.com/bpreda90513b
If you're interested you can contact me on my email: kendraaldesign@gmail.com so we can discuss pricing and the commissions.

Best regards,
Preda Bogdan    
Hi,

Sounds like something I might be able to help with, will need to know more first though.

My website is www.blobolob.co.uk, more on my dA account (just click the name).

Pricings not really figured out yet, ill be aiming to earn more than minimum wage though (UK minimum wage £6.31 an hour).

If your interested, send me a note or use the e-mail on my website.

Cheers.
Greetings,

I wish to express my interest for this opportunity. Kindly view my DA page or online portfolio > artstation.com/artist/jmalcontento < for you to see my capabilities. I hope to be fitting to cater to your needs.

Do send me a note or email if you want any further discussions.

Thanks
Interested in this...   tyinfaowei@gmail.com..... could send you samples via mail.
Still looking.
Hi,
my name is Waqas Malik, i am an "Environment" concept artist/ illustrator. I am interested in this project . I believe i am a perfect candidate for this job. I've both traditional art skills as well as digital.  Previously I've done  freelance work as a concept artist for an indie video game, illustration for  novel and some other freelance work related to graphic design. My work has been published in Bluecanvas magazine. I have also done freelance concept art for 5 LIVES STUDIOS, SPIT AND SPITE ,ANVIL INDUSTRIES, SHADOWS IN DARKNESS and Conceptopolis.

The reason why i believe i am a perfect candidate for this is my love and passion for ART, i am a hard worker and creative individual and i use my knowledge gained over the years and my time spent  in art school.  Please visit my online portfolio link below.

waqasmallick.cgsociety.org/

email: waqasmallick_1@hotmail.com

thank you,
waqas
I have sent you a note. :)
To clarify, this is drawn (2D) art of 3D environment.