Book Cover

Cover Art needed for Prose Novel. Historical SF, Scottland. 847 AD.
Think Terry Brooks - Shannara style artwork.
Two characters fighting, magic swords.
Will e-publish. I need to own with no restrictions.

Price? Experience? Examples?
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I´m interested in you project, you can see sample of my work here:

josharts.com/

dogsfather.deviantart.com/gall…

you can contact me directly at:

info@josharts.com

Best regards

Josh Matamoros G.
Hi, I'm interested in your project, please check my gallery and note me if you like my work, thanks
Hey,
I`m interested!

:) (Smile) 

Hope by Marikobard Raven Lamia by MarikobardVault by MarikobardLamp. by MarikobardVanitas. by MarikobardTrickster by Marikobard

Seeker by MarikobardThe Sea Undertaker by MarikobardTrickster sketch by MarikobardConspiracy by MarikobardSusan Sto Helit by Marikobard

Autumn Evening by MarikobardSun Shines On by MarikobardApathy by MarikobardThe Red Queen's Garden by MarikobardOthello by Marikobard
Hello.
Love your work. I already picked someone, however. I'll keep you in mind for the next book.
Thank you!
oh, someone was faster than me. shame on me. ; ;. anyway thanks for replying me.
Hello!
I'm Marika. I'm a comics artist; I'm a degreed in Ancient and Medieval History. 
I draw abitually magic creatures, armours and fantasy/ historic costumes {traditional media}.

For some example, this is my portfolio: 

marikamichelazzi.daportfolio.c…

Thanks!
Marika
Hello, my name is Jamie Jabbour. I'm a 2D artist/concept artist and illustrator. I would love for you to take a look at my portfolio and determine if I may be a good fit for your project! You can find my portfolio at Jabbourjk.wix.com/jabb, my contact info is there as well.
Thank you,
Jamie
Hi, here are some samples of my work:
Centaur Slayer by PVproject  Katarina - League Of Legends by PVproject  Goblin Assassin by PVproject  Golden Crusader by PVproject Balrog by PVproject

Price range is 100$-300$ (negotiable) depending on the subject.
Feel free to contact me via note if you think my style fits your needs.
Note sent. Thank you for your time.
hi' im interested
..regards saber
Check out my gallery and note me if interested. 
Hello Ferretmonkey
i would be interested in your project 
if my quality of work fits your needs, email me to discuss matters further 

portfolio:  cargocollective.com/Diceshowca…
I'm interested! I'm an illustrator and I paint fantasy art in a realistic and semi-realistic style. I have also painted e-book covers before.

Bringer Of Life by miss-hena Distant Calls by miss-hena DSA: Kor-Geweihter by miss-hena Pathfinder Fanart: Amiri by miss-hena

My gallery: miss-hena.deviantart.com/galle…

Please let me know if you think my style is suitable for your project. Thanks!
Hi there I am very interested in this opportunity to work with you, please take a look at some examples of my works, 
Sent from Above by nosaj7541Angel of Time by nosaj7541Assassin! by nosaj7541Fire Mage by nosaj7541Spin by nosaj7541
I feel like I am capable of doing this task for you, in terms of the price I would say about $350-400 depending on the amount of detail, here is a link to my gallery for more examples of my work :
nosaj7541.deviantart.com/galle…
Feel free to note me if interested. Thank you so much for your time
Hello...
My name is Emiliano sanna. I'm a selftaught Illustrator and Licenced Graphic Designer with experience in Fatasy artwork and branding.
I'm interested in offer my skills here... Feel free to visit my galleries to see more samples.

Mystic Knight Trax by sannamy Indestructible by sannamy Alex the Arctic Fox Dragon by sannamy Rose of May by sannamy Aegis The Judgement Lord by sannamy Teresa by sannamy Duende Speedie by sannamy Queen of Mystedia by sannamy Nekuodah WIP by sannamy Last Cry - Temple Guardian by sannamy O' by sannamy Elven Candle by sannamy Foresta by sannamy Death Goddess by sannamy God of the Arena by sannamy Demian by sannamy         

If you find that my style meets your need, send me a note to discuss the details of the piece and price (I'm thingking in something between 140$ and 180$ depending of the exact details).